This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Next
#1 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2016 1:29:10 PM(UTC)

Updates:

27/11/2016 - The 'Back End of my 8C' Collection

30/11/2016 - Scenic Snapshots

10/12/2016 - My Yellow AMG

14/12/2016 - Let It Snow

29/12/2016 - The Static Collection

02/02/2017 - Contest Entries

29/07/2017 - Random Edits

25/08/2017 - Contest Entries

A selection of my Forza Horizon 3 photos, more will be posted when they're taken as this is just a backlog. Some of this first batch may be over-sharpened, I'm switching editing to my new 4k monitor and I'm still getting used to the resolution!

Edited by user Friday, August 25, 2017 7:56:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2016 3:35:06 PM(UTC)
AMAZING SHOTS!!! Nice start.
#3 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2016 4:04:34 PM(UTC)
Nice edits! What software do you use?

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2016 1:04:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
AMAZING SHOTS!!! Nice start.

Thanks! I'll hopefully be adding more soon.

Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post
Nice edits! What software do you use?

Thank you! I use Lightroom and Photoshop CC. :)
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2016 1:15:20 AM(UTC)
Could almost fool me with the gravel shot!

l really like the shot of the Italia driving through the bend towards light.

We've both taken a similar shot l see. :)
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2016 6:05:44 AM(UTC)
The last two shots are amazing!
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2016 2:36:50 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Here's another update for you.

The 'Back End of my 8C' Collection

How many photos can you take of the back of the Alfa 8C? Quite a few. It's just such a good looking car!

Edited by user Sunday, November 27, 2016 2:37:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2016 3:53:11 PM(UTC)
Very nice start !

I love the way you capture some of these details.

Good job!
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2016 5:11:45 PM(UTC)
Amazing work!
#10 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 5:42:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Moglet Go to Quoted Post

Ooooh! Me likey. Although it seems the car is damaged.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2016 5:05:04 AM(UTC)
So many great shots here already.

Could be from a motoring magazine.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2016 12:55:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post

Ooooh! Me likey. Although it seems the car is damaged.

Thanks, I think the car is damaged though, good spot! I remember moving the camera around after this and realising it was a bit smashed up.

Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
So many great shots here already.

Could be from a motoring magazine.

Thanks, that's good to hear!

Scenic Snapshots

Inspired by the beautiful scenery of Australia I decided to do an update without any cars in!

#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2016 1:42:44 PM(UTC)
First of all.. that BMW in the first update looks so real! Mucho mucho great work!

And this one is my favorite. Looks more like Welcome to wild wild west! Great capture on all of them. Its nice to see other scenery than glowing sky :) Great set!
#14 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2016 9:05:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Morc 57 Go to Quoted Post
Very nice start !

I love the way you capture some of these details.

Good job!
One thing I have always loved about Moglet's passion for all things photomode and photography is what you have described. Then again his experience helps him out. Because like me his first foray into Photomode was of course the one found in GT4, which was also the first ever Photomode in a racing game. And well back in those days, he had to focus his attention on the composition & the finer details in the background. As well as a few areas of a car since during those days, some areas of a car would be modelled well. While others would have only a few hours put into them compared to other areas.

Yet if Moglet didn't look at the finer details, then it would of made the cleaning up process a lot more time consuming for one reason. More tools would of had to be used to give shadows, low polygon tree's, buildings and of course car lines more depth with a hint of extra realism. However when he did upload any stock shots back in those days, composition and the correct use of aperture allowed the eyes to not be distacted by any modelling errors.

But if Moglet's GT4 stock shots were taken by someone who doesn't work in a job that involves photography. Then well it wouldn't of come out in the same way. And due to this, he still gets my total respect.

Edited by user Thursday, December 1, 2016 9:21:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#15 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2016 9:26:37 PM(UTC)
Some fantastic shots.

Love the old F Truck and the 6 Series BMW.

And you definitely have to look twice at your scenery shots! Clouds look great.

#16 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2016 11:42:18 PM(UTC)
Omg .... I want.... landscapes .... backyard.... puppy??? Sorry I got distracted I think maybe your shots are just .... in my imagination. But I want all of them!!!!
#17 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2016 3:02:29 PM(UTC)

Lovely work! Especially on the Tesla shot, so menacing!
#18 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2016 12:53:39 AM(UTC)
Beautiful!
#19 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 3:47:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MFU82 Go to Quoted Post
First of all.. that BMW in the first update looks so real! Mucho mucho great work!

And this one is my favorite. Looks more like Welcome to wild wild west! Great capture on all of them. Its nice to see other scenery than glowing sky :) Great set!

Thanks for the feedback, the wild west look is kinda what I was going for :)

Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
One thing I have always loved about Moglet's passion for all things photomode and photography is what you have described. Then again his experience helps him out. Because like me his first foray into Photomode was of course the one found in GT4, which was also the first ever Photomode in a racing game. And well back in those days, he had to focus his attention on the composition & the finer details in the background. As well as a few areas of a car since during those days, some areas of a car would be modelled well. While others would have only a few hours put into them compared to other areas.

Yet if Moglet didn't look at the finer details, then it would of made the cleaning up process a lot more time consuming for one reason. More tools would of had to be used to give shadows, low polygon tree's, buildings and of course car lines more depth with a hint of extra realism. However when he did upload any stock shots back in those days, composition and the correct use of aperture allowed the eyes to not be distacted by any modelling errors.

But if Moglet's GT4 stock shots were taken by someone who doesn't work in a job that involves photography. Then well it wouldn't of come out in the same way. And due to this, he still gets my total respect.

Thanks for the kind words Pebb, I sometimes miss the good old GT4 days where you had to try insanely hard to avoid jaggies, pixellated areas etc. But then we have some really beautiful games to work with these days! The game has even inspired me to work harder with my real life photography.

Originally Posted by: Chapmaan69 Go to Quoted Post
Some fantastic shots.

Love the old F Truck and the 6 Series BMW.

And you definitely have to look twice at your scenery shots! Clouds look great.

Thank you Chapmaan, the 6 series is a real looker and a true classic. I'd love a real one!

Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Omg .... I want.... landscapes .... backyard.... puppy??? Sorry I got distracted I think maybe your shots are just .... in my imagination. But I want all of them!!!!

Haha, thanks! No puppies here though, sadly :P

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

Lovely work! Especially on the Tesla shot, so menacing!

Thanks Nights Viper, the Tesla shot took a while to get right so I'm glad it got the message across in the end.

Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post
Beautiful!

Thanks! :)

My Yellow AMG

I absolutely adore this car, both the way it looks and the way it sounds. Even in bright yellow it manages to look fantastic!

Edited by user Saturday, December 10, 2016 3:50:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 7:08:53 AM(UTC)
I really like the first shot from your AMG photos :)
#21 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:03:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
I really like the first shot from your AMG photos :)

Thanks for the comment, the first shot is my 2nd favourite after number 4 :)

Let It Snow

I absolutely love the new Blizzard Mountain expansion, it's such a fun playground and a great place for photographs.

#22 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:15:13 PM(UTC)
Love the photo bomb idea :) and your scenics look pretty epic too
#23 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2016 2:10:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HOOKERno1 Go to Quoted Post
Love the photo bomb idea :) and your scenics look pretty epic too

Thanks, the photobomb idea popped into my head the moment I saw it in the previews!

On a slightly different note I tried to recreate a Supra my wife and I owned, I'm planning to paint the number plate on soon. Ours was the single turbo 7MGTE version from 1989:

Edited by user Wednesday, December 14, 2016 2:11:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 10:07:59 AM(UTC)
Another one from GTP I recognise ;) great shots as always, look forward to more. You like the small details and scenery in the game like I do. :)

P.S I saw the Supra on the photo thread-I love that retro car..My friend had one and it was rapid (at the time)..Cheers torque99.

#25 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 4:28:02 PM(UTC)
My favourite is still this one. Or was it one of the other shots since your latest update is a pleasure to look at.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error