This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 2:08:03 PM(UTC)
Hey guys, I've been playing this game since release and I've gotten up to 99 percent completion. I checked the stats and the only thing I don't have is the drift zones completed. I do have them all at least two stars. Am I missing something somewhere or do you have to complete all of the drift zones for full completion?

Edited by user Thursday, January 12, 2017 12:48:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 3:08:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicGameloss13 Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys, I've been playing this game since release and I've gotten up to 99 percent completion. I checked the stats and the only thing I don't have is the drift zones completed. I do have them all at least two stars. Am I missing something somewhere or do you have to complete all of the drift zones for full completion?

I've been grinding so consequently only have about 30% but I'd assume all the zones would need to be done.
Mod Edit: Sig size exceeds forum limits, 480x115 pixels max. Do not repost. - D
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 3:15:46 PM(UTC)
Yes, 3 stars are needed on all drift zones.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 3:48:41 PM(UTC)
Hi :) A few days ago I've finished last race in my last Champions. I checked my Stats and there is 99%. I've done EVERYTHING. Where were need 3 stars - I did for 3 stars. Every race I won. Umm... Maybe just 1 I lose. But everything is found and done. So why there is 99%, not 100%?
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 6:51:25 AM(UTC)
As title says, I've completed a championship at each and every location, and the achievement hasn't appeared, and is stuck at 98%
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 7:10:11 AM(UTC)
Quit the game. reboot your console completely.
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 7:58:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Quit the game. reboot your console completely.

Hasn't worked. Really disappointed right now after spending so much time going out of my way to get all the achievements for this game, only to be stopped by what's either bad programming, or a glitch in the system...
 2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 8:52:34 AM(UTC)
Glad I'm not alone. I don't go out of my way to chase achievements, but I do want them when I've earned them.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 8:56:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HypnoticCoqui Go to Quoted Post
Glad I'm not alone. I don't go out of my way to chase achievements, but I do want them when I've earned them.

Exactly. First game I've gone for every achievement (apart from that FH2 presents Fast and Furious thing), and likely to be my last.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 9:40:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
As title says, I've completed a championship at each and every location, and the achievement hasn't appeared, and is stuck at 98%

You still have one more race to complete so scour the map for the location. The computational tallies in this game are spot on in accuracy for sure.

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 11:45:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FORMULA ONE 44 Go to Quoted Post

You still have one more race to complete so scour the map for the location. The computational tallies in this game are spot on in accuracy for sure.

Nope, 100% completion in game. It's the achievements list that still shows 98%.
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 12:44:14 PM(UTC)
Yes, it goes out of sync--lazy or incomplete program logic. This is not the only one either. I have at least 2 others that are similarly out of sync.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 3:58:10 PM(UTC)
Followed every step here http://www.trueachieveme....aspx?commentid=1039069

And still no luck. This is ridiculous...

Edit: Apparently that got it, but no achievement popped up at the bottom of my screen.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 9, 2016 4:13:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 8:00:20 PM(UTC)

Edit: Apparently that got it, but no achievement popped up at the bottom of my screen.

If the achievement has not popped but the bar is at 100% it may just need to sync with Xbox Servers. Typically, dashboarding then menu --> quit game. Log out of account, Hard Reset, reboot, sign in, reload game does tend to sync the achievements.

I had issues with a couple of achievements not appearing even though FH3 indicated they should be unlocked. The above worked for me.

I do not recommend doing what that link indicates - it is a great way to lose, corrupt, or otherwise have something go wrong with your save. Its great if you really only care about the achievement but I can see many coming here complaining about losing a save and progress.

#15 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 3:29:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post

If the achievement has not popped but the bar is at 100% it may just need to sync with Xbox Servers. Typically, dashboarding then menu --> quit game. Log out of account, Hard Reset, reboot, sign in, reload game does tend to sync the achievements.

I had issues with a couple of achievements not appearing even though FH3 indicated they should be unlocked. The above worked for me.

I do not recommend doing what that link indicates - it is a great way to lose, corrupt, or otherwise have something go wrong with your save. Its great if you really only care about the achievement but I can see many coming here complaining about losing a save and progress.

The bar was at 98%, whereas my ingame stats showed complete progress.
#16 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 7:12:19 AM(UTC)
[quote=PPiDrive;618606]

The bar was at 98%, whereas my ingame stats showed complete progress.

Yeah, that's what I meant by going out of sync and faulty game logic: It's an in-game issue, and has nothing to do with how the system syncs achievements.

Edited by user Thursday, November 10, 2016 7:13:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 5:08:24 PM(UTC)
Is anyone else at 99% although EVERYTHING in the game has been completed? My progress shows everything completed and I'm still at 99% smh I can't figure out what's left to be done. I think it's a glitch or something
#18 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 7:40:41 PM(UTC)
Do you have 3 stars on all drift zones,that was my problem.
#19 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 11:55:00 PM(UTC)
I have 3 stars on all pr stunts. My progress shows I have completed everything as well. The game just seems to be stuck at exactly 99%
#20 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 2:13:00 PM(UTC)
If you haven't already you might try a hard reset by unplugging your console from the wall for a minute.
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 9:16:11 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone,
This has probably been asked already, but I can't seem to find the topic. Ok, full disclosure I'm too lazy (or inebriated) to go searching through the forum.

I cannot get to 100% completion, and have no idea what else to do. Yes I have tried Google, but still can't find any definitive answers. Here is what all I have completed...basically everything (I think).

All Exhibition
All Championships
All bonus boards
All barn finds
All beauty spots
3 stars on all Drift zones
3 stars on all Speed Traps
3 stars on all Speed Zones
All Bucket Lists
All skill perks

Do I have to get a photo of every single car for Horizon Promo? Or, do I have to complete all Achievements?

Thanks for any help!
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 12:20:26 AM(UTC)
I don't see danger signs on your list. Did you get 3 stars on all those?
#23 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 7:53:09 AM(UTC)
I have some messed-up stats. For example, I have upgraded all festivals fully and been through the game's finale, but the stats say I'm at like 92-93% completion on that. I'm not alone in this, as I've seen similar complaints before. Check your stats and see if anything is wrong there.
#24 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 7:54:03 AM(UTC)
I have the same issue, I assume that we have to get at least 425 Horizon Promo vehicles as that is the original amount of cars in the game. I'm only 15 vehicles shy of that and can purchase enough to get past that point, but couldn't be bothered to do so lol.

TT Holden Monaro, VF Commodore, VF2 Commodore
#25 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 8:30:55 AM(UTC)
You don't need to get all cars in the promo for 100%. I finished the 63 championships this week to get the 100%, my promo count is currently at 404 cars.
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error