#1 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 9:46:36 AM(UTC)
There is an issue with week 3 of RC cup in FH3 (Audi TT) . You can cut a corner destroying the fences and obviously cut seconds from your lap .
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 9:56:48 AM(UTC)
As I understand it, as long as you make the checkpoint in Horizon, anything goes, this is not Motorsport. I really hate the cutting in Motorsport and never do it intentionally but in a checkpoint based game I don't see an issue since you must make the checkpoint. Shortcuts are just part of an Arcade racer in my humble opinion. Agree? Disagree? I am curious what the consensus on this is for Horizon.

Edited by user Sunday, November 6, 2016 10:01:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 10:00:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
As I understand it, as long as you make the checkpoint in Horizon, anything goes, this is not Motorsport. I really hate the cutting in Motorsport and never do it intentionally but in a checkpoint based game I don't see an issue as long as you make the checkpoint

The problem is that you completely cut the track , i want to know if i should do that too because it is allowed.
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 10:04:15 AM(UTC)
Does that cut dirty the lap in Rivals? If it does not than I would just go by the limits Playground/Turn 10 has defined and do the same thing. I would always take the "clean" cuts in Motorsport. I would have preferred they fixed them but until such time that is the track limit to me and the majority will take them if it stays clean. The Cutting seems to be a bit of a grey area in Horizon

Edited by user Sunday, November 6, 2016 10:12:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 12:31:26 PM(UTC)
I wouldnt do it. Someone has to repair all those fences ;)
Arcade mode - check matchmaking forum
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 12:38:37 PM(UTC)
This kind of exploit is used in rivals too , seems legit. I used it.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 8:53:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SiDicoaTeLoL Go to Quoted Post
There is an issue with week 3 of RC cup in FH3 (Audi TT) . You can cut a corner destroying the fences and obviously cut seconds from your lap .

As long as you go through all Checkpoints it is Legit. Dirtying is only if you hit something unbreakable or other car. Like other said FH has less rules then FM. The only exploit is that some people somehow drive another car then set.
 3 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2016 12:44:05 PM(UTC)
This definitely isn't an exploit.

In Horizon, you drive through a checkpoint then you drive through the next one. If you have to jump over a house, smash a fence and go on the grass then so be it. No track limits as such here so this is absolutely fine.

Notification

Icon
Error