9 Pages<<56789PrevNext
#151 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2017 1:25:38 AM(UTC)
T10 will wait 89 days to deliver prizes , 100% .
#152 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2017 4:21:10 AM(UTC)
We're not just going to forget about this T10.
 2 users liked this post.
#153 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 1:14:21 PM(UTC)
I guess something has gone wrong. It's been 90 days since the end of week one (28-30) October, so we should have received the first car by now.
 1 user liked this post.
#154 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 6:05:17 PM(UTC)
Unprofessional toward ESL as well.

I'm just about ready to be permanently done with T10. Because of this, the bugs and lack of acknowledgement, the lack of communication, the fact that T10 has the gall to take no responsibility for their game support and instead make game support peer to peer ... I've been taking a break from the game, I bought a new set of tires and have been doing some real world driving.

Then I load it up again and try to play. My thoughts? "Why have I wasted so much time playing this mess? What am I, ten years old? I must be easily entertained."

Yeah, I'm about done.
 3 users liked this post.
#155 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 6:09:19 PM(UTC)
What is really annoying me is the Week in Review article.

I understand they want to spread the "good news" but there is more to this game at the moment and they need to talk.
I blame the ants.
#156 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 7:35:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: O Bleak Genius Go to Quoted Post

I'm just about ready to be permanently done with T10. Because of this, the bugs and lack of acknowledgement, the lack of communication, the fact that T10 has the gall to take no responsibility for their game support and instead make game support peer to peer ... I've been taking a break from the game, I bought a new set of tires and have been doing some real world driving.

Then I load it up again and try to play. My thoughts? "Why have I wasted so much time playing this mess? What am I, ten years old? I must be easily entertained."

Yeah, I'm about done.

I'm done as well. Been neglecting my project car so long to play Forza, and since most of my spare money has gone towards Forza ( not going to happen anymore ) I've not had the money to finish it, and it's been sat outside so long the floors have rotted to hell. So that's now destined for the great scrapyard in the sky.

Either way, I'm not throwing any more money at T10, not until some serious changes are made.
 1 user liked this post.
#157 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 9:11:42 PM(UTC)
Yep, it's a little ridiculous. Honestly forza takes up too much of my life. But I have been dealing with health issues for over a year so forza has been getting a lot of my attention. I'll never be in that .0001% of players that get physical prizes, maybe someday, but not this go around or the last, so I happily accept participation prizes.... when they give them out. Not to mention that since it's been so long since the event... I'm at level 780 and own all the cars they were going to prize out. Guess some peeps will get a good deal on them when I get em just to auction them.
#158 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 9:41:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, I'm about done.

I'm done as well. Been neglecting my project car so long to play Forza, and since most of my spare money has gone towards Forza ( not going to happen anymore ) I've not had the money to finish it, and it's been sat outside so long the floors have rotted to hell. So that's now destined for the great scrapyard in the sky.

Either way, I'm not throwing any more money at T10, not until some serious changes are made.

I'd like to believe you, but I don't. Like a lot of people on here, you're all talk, no action.
#159 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2017 3:28:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kranktus Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, I'm about done.

I'd like to believe you, but I don't. Like a lot of people on here, you're all talk, no action.

Just wait and see, the FH2/FM5 bundle is the last of the money T10 is getting from me.

Like I said, unless serious changes are made, it'll remain that way.

This is just the straw that broke the camel's back.
 4 users liked this post.
#160 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 3:36:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kranktus Go to Quoted Post

I haven't spent any money on a Turn 10 product since the release of Forza Motorsport 6.

Granted, I'm in the fortunate position of being able to get some games/DLCs for free (I work in the games industry) but right now I'm not happy with Turn 10's philosophy on a few things (mainly community interaction/support and Multiplayer Hopper Racing) and refuse to bankroll or recommend the game(s) to others until things improve.

I would happily buy Ultimate Editions and Expansions if I had faith in Turn 10 to provide a game that focuses on clean online Hopper racing, but as of right now my money is being spent elsewhere out of principle. The games themselves are still quite good and enjoyable on a base level, but have issues that stop them from reaching the heights of Forza Motorsport 4 that unfortunately don't look like changing anytime soon.
 2 users liked this post.
#161 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 9:03:55 AM(UTC)
I'm like everybody else here, FRUSTRATED! Okay, I'm through screaming but every time I think about the cars, I just get <insert favorite term meaning really upset (mine would be edited out)>. The terrible thing is I like the game. I still do the Forzathons. At least we get the prizes for them and I do enjoy them. It is something to look forward to each weekend. If it wasn't for them, I'd probably have stopped playing the game.

I'm wondering if Turn 10 is waiting the maximum about of time to avoid flooding the auction house with a lot of cars. I think I have a few of the gift cars already. I might as well sell the duplicates. I'm sure others will do the same. I think around 3,000 people signed up for the event.
 2 users liked this post.
#162 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 9:39:50 AM(UTC)
I'm not that bothered about the gift cars, while it's irritating that T10 haven't given out the prizes they said they'd give out it's not the end of the world for me personally. I'm more concerned about the lack of communication I've had from T10/ESL about my physical prize I won. Granted, I didn't win one of the top prizes (I won the 'swag' item or whatever they called it), but I'd still quite like to find out whether I'm actually going to receive my prize.
 3 users liked this post.
#163 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 11:22:54 AM(UTC)
What bothers me here is that this game is essentially an entertainment service. Work and daily life is filled with all kind of hindrances and waiting. Entertainment should minimize it. lt's frankly bad service when you have to wait when you are consuming these services. Events that span weeks or months from action to closure just bring the same "work" element into our leasure.

Publishers/developers need to work to make our gaming not feel like work. Then we work so we can pay the developers for their work.
 6 users liked this post.
#164 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 12:48:01 PM(UTC)
"Yes, hello. Police please. I'd like to report a kidnapping. Someone's taken T10's PR department, yes, all of them. Send help quickly"
 2 users liked this post.
#165 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 3:05:55 PM(UTC)
Do they know this thread exists?

If so how can they let this go on and on without saying anything.

I know their overall philosophy but surely there comes a time when they need to say something?
I blame the ants.
#166 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 5:49:12 PM(UTC)
By the way, in the last Forza Friday stream Mechberg saw my comment on the ForzaRC cars and gave some generic response, so someone from T10 at least knows that they haven't been sent out yet.
 1 user liked this post.
#167 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 6:07:32 PM(UTC)
The new car pack is sponsored by Playseat . How ironic considering that people like me don't know anything about their prizes but we will get the "SoonTM" for sure lol .
#168 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 4:42:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

I know their overall philosophy but surely there comes a time when they need to say something?
You reckon? ;)

#169 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 8:19:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

You reckon? ;)

The time for that has long since past.
 1 user liked this post.
#170 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 7:52:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StaticSh33p Go to Quoted Post
I'm not that bothered about the gift cars, while it's irritating that T10 haven't given out the prizes they said they'd give out it's not the end of the world for me personally. I'm more concerned about the lack of communication I've had from T10/ESL about my physical prize I won. Granted, I didn't win one of the top prizes (I won the 'swag' item or whatever they called it), but I'd still quite like to find out whether I'm actually going to receive my prize.

Hell I can answer that for you, No.

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#171 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 3:39:12 AM(UTC)
Hold on. The grand finals were on Dec 11th. So it's only been like 60 out of the 90 days. Oh boy still ways to go.
 2 users liked this post.
#172 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 2:08:45 PM(UTC)
Oh those times these game gods were talking to us. I guess Ekberg can't say much because everything needs to go through various stations (PR, Marketing, Communications) until it could reach us, but then it's too late and this has to start all over again...

Thos Forzathons are a mess too, only that those get patched (well most of them at least)...

And those guys want to do eSports.....oh lord....
 1 user liked this post.
#173 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 7:16:41 AM(UTC)
Not going to lie, I've completely forgotten about this. Although given the complete silence we've had about this, it's not hard to see why.

It's things like this that do make me consider whether or not to buy FM7. Right now my wallet has cautious optimism.
One of "The 50"
#174 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 9:20:56 AM(UTC)
Got an E-mail the other day for ForzaRC swag. What the heck is swag??? And did anyone else get an e-mail??
KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN AND ON THE TRACK
 1 user liked this post.
#175 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2017 4:19:53 AM(UTC)
Still going to ignore this T10? Ridiculous. Nicest way to put it otherwise I'd be banned for saying what I really think.
9 Pages<<56789PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error