9 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
#126 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 12:26:30 PM(UTC)
Somebody "should be" but they aren't, so this place is as much a "black hole" as the email address may appear to be.

Still, at least with an email it's tallied up in the monthly report numbers. Customer Service vendors live and die on their "tickets answered" percentage, which means they have more reason to get something resolved than a Turn 10 member casually browsing the forum (assuming they still do).

Edited by user Monday, January 16, 2017 12:28:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#127 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 1:46:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRunner28 Go to Quoted Post
Hey there,

No, we didn´t forgot about the ForzaRC, especially not about the FH3 part ;)
But as I said on Twitter already when people asked me there, unfortunately we only handle the prizemoney for Elite/Cup, the reward cars and Recreational prizes are not in our hands and are handled by our friends a T10.
I am sorry that you guys have to wait that long, but we will do our best to help to get this solved as soon as possible. I know that they are working on the list, but we didn´t recieved it so far (that´s why there is no "Winner news" from our side).

Best regards,

René

Gonna shift this to the next page so it is seen.
 1 user liked this post.
#128 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 6:38:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRunner28 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: O Bleak Genius Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post
What ever happened to the cars we were suppose to get for setting a time for each of the 7 weeks and if we set a time for all 7 weeks we get the aston martin.

[/sarcasm]? :)

Maybe ESL has completely forgotten about the FH3 RC and T10 needs info from them before delivering on cars? You supposedly didn't have to register with ESL to get cars, though, so I don't see how T10 would need the info from them..

Hey there,

No, we didn´t forgot about the ForzaRC, especially not about the FH3 part ;)
But as I said on Twitter already when people asked me there, unfortunately we only handle the prizemoney for Elite/Cup, the reward cars and Recreational prizes are not in our hands and are handled by our friends a T10.
I am sorry that you guys have to wait that long, but we will do our best to help to get this solved as soon as possible. I know that they are working on the list, but we didn´t recieved it so far (that´s why there is no "Winner news" from our side).

Best regards,

René

Thank you very much for the response. A little communication goes a long way and is much appreciated. If I understand you correctly, T10 is handling the reward cars and the physical prizes, as well as compiling the final results ... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ... and, sadly, that makes sense and is totally believable and fully explains the situation.

Just a suggestion, but if you all are going to put your name on future events that require as much from T10 as this one required, just opt out. Don't do it ... like Matt Damon's brother in Saving Private Ryan. Things like this (trusting in T10) have the potential to hurt your brand. I'm sure you all understand that not even posting results for more than a month is less than an ideal way of doing things. And then with T10's usual silence, it's hard to know who's responsible for the debacle ... it's just bad.

But I did really like the idea behind the FH3 RC. The execution was the problem. In my opinion the "fun" was there, though.

Edited by user Monday, January 16, 2017 8:26:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#129 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2017 12:58:08 AM(UTC)
Esl is very active on Twitter and they answer to tickets . The problem is T10 clearly here , they don't even answer on forzafbmicrosoft.com as suggested by a guy here . Bwoah...i hope they will give some news between january and february .
 2 users liked this post.
#130 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2017 1:48:23 AM(UTC)
I have sent emails to forzab@microsoft.com , thetoothfairy@mythicalcreatures.net and badassbogeyman@scareydudes.org.

So far the bogeyman is the only one to reply....turns out hes's a nice chap. He apologies-es he can't help and he is still waiting for his own rewards but he has promised to stop following me home through the woods. Top guy.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 18, 2017 2:57:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#131 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:01:38 AM(UTC)
Ah well, it's just as well I've completely lost interest in the game now isn't it.
#132 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 8:04:07 AM(UTC)
"@HeliosT10 Ian, any idea what's happening with the FH3 Recreational Series Prize Car's, my 10yo keeps asking me why he didn't get them?"
"@Ratkat Hi there, we're getting this all sorted now. Your son shouldn't have to wait that much longer. Thanks for your patience." 4:13 AM - 16 Jan 2017

Via the twitter page of HeliosT10
Pretty annoying because I basically asked him the same thing on twitter 20 days ago and didn't get a response but well there ya go at least it's something.
#133 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:31:07 AM(UTC)
It might be something, but why the hell can't they acknowledge it properly? Public Relations round here have gone right down the pan.

Edited by user Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:33:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#134 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 12:34:56 PM(UTC)
I am sill interested in the game. I want to complete Blizzard Mountain. I still haven't bought all the cars. I do the Forzathons. I am looking forward to the next expansion.

However, every time I play the game I check to see if the cars arrived. I keep being disappointed. I expected the cars the week after the event completed, two weeks tops. It has gotten to the point when I see I haven't got the cars, I just quit the game unless a Forzathon is going on. I stopped progressing in the game to finish Blizzard Mountain. I stopped trying to get the last few cars. I've stopped trying to get the last few achievements.

It is a fun game but not getting the cars has soured my interest. Any update from Turn 10 would have been appreciated. It is getting too late for that.

Edited by user Sunday, January 22, 2017 12:36:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: typo

2 users liked this post.
#135 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 3:29:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JimB3 Go to Quoted Post
I am sill interested in the game. I want to complete Blizzard Mountain. I still haven't bought all the cars. I do the Forzathons. I am looking forward to the next expansion.

However, every time I play the game I check to see if the cars arrived. I keep being disappointed. I expected the cars the week after the event completed, two weeks tops. It has gotten to the point when I see I haven't got the cars, I just quit the game unless a Forzathon is going on. I stopped progressing in the game to finish Blizzard Mountain. I stopped trying to get the last few cars. I've stopped trying to get the last few achievements.

It is a fun game but not getting the cars has soured my interest. Any update from Turn 10 would have been appreciated. It is getting too late for that.

Do you realize i am waiting for 400 dollars prizes (650 if they decide to give me the Logitech G too) and T10 didn't give ANY news about the tournament except for the 90 days deadline (october 2016) ? It's funny and sad at the same time .
 1 user liked this post.
#136 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 9:55:32 AM(UTC)
SiDicoaTeLoL,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't got the prizes. I didn't realize those hadn't been processed either. I only did the event for the cars.

I don't really think it's funny. To me it is just sad.
 2 users liked this post.
#137 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 8:20:55 PM(UTC)
Honestly, if they never do another one of these things again, I would be happy. They've demonstrated that their grasp of things is about as concrete as a water-soaked sheet of paper.

The Forzathons are getting to be aggravating, too. This month's set has been buggy as all get out.
 1 user liked this post.
#138 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 11:18:00 PM(UTC)
At least we got them this year.....oh wait...damn 2017 already. So technically we are waiting for a year now.

Does anyone actually know what was up for grabs? (Unlike the poor chaps that actually won great stuff...and might never come back after this )
 3 users liked this post.
#139 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 9:18:33 AM(UTC)
Anybody else find in interesting that this particular thread seems to be the only one getting any action in this forum section these days?
 2 users liked this post.
#140 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 4:49:20 PM(UTC)
Don't let them win by stopping asking where the cars and prizes are...........

This is pathetic Turn 10 / ESL / whoever.

I blame the ants.
 2 users liked this post.
#141 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 5:47:55 PM(UTC)
You know what T10. Don't bother sending them. You clearly aren't going to. There's nothing you can say or do to fix this at this point. Your communication, or rather lack of it, is letting you down once again.

Let's also not forget the special livery Aston we were promised for Forza 6 for setting a lap time during the first week.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 31, 2017 6:09:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#142 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 6:19:33 PM(UTC)
We're starting to get to the end of the 90 days, Prizes still haven't been sent out, better step on it T10.
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
#143 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 2:58:02 AM(UTC)
2 months anniversary since the end of the tournament is so close , i am excited ! /s
#144 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 6:42:35 AM(UTC)
I've found a song that adequately sums up my thoughts on these now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M
 1 user liked this post.
#145 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:07:39 AM(UTC)
I think at this point you may as well give up and presume that these cars will never get sent out.

It clearly isn't a priority for them now, based on the number of Turn 10 responses seen in this thread.
#146 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:20:25 AM(UTC)
I'm waiting for the prize forma the week two from the first season can anyone help me?

Edited by user Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:21:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#147 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:41:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LHmotion Go to Quoted Post
I'm waiting for the prize forma the week two from the first season can anyone help me?

The car, or the DLC code?

If DLC code, check this thread here.

https://forums.forzamoto...ved-their-codes-yet.aspx
#148 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 8:20:52 AM(UTC)
Bump for today.
 2 users liked this post.
#149 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 10:17:21 AM(UTC)
Is this still a thing? *checks garage* Yep, definitely still a thing. Seriously? Come on T10/PG, you guys are better than this...

Edited by user Thursday, February 2, 2017 10:17:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#150 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 3:47:08 PM(UTC)
bump for still not receiving a seat or wheel.
9 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error