9 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
#101 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 3:08:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ssrdemo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Might be a bit early. But I called it earlier on in this thread, we won't get them till right near the end of the 90 days window.

I'll be amazed if we get them at all......

Yeah, I figured I'd be at least slightly optimistic about it.
#102 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 2:59:38 AM(UTC)
1 month passed . Sebastian Vettel would say "Honestly , what are we doing here ? Ping-pong ?"
#103 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 4:07:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SiDicoaTeLoL Go to Quoted Post
1 month passed . Sebastian Vettel would say "Honestly , what are we doing here ? Ping-pong ?"

He would probably! Then he would probably swear a bit too!!!

The Deadman: Forza veteran.
 1 user liked this post.
#104 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 6:13:32 PM(UTC)
I just want to "clear up the situation" a bit by saying that Turn 10 very rarely communicates with their fanbase in this type of activity (hence the title of the thread) but what confuses me here is the fact that someone (long time ago) asked whether the the 75' Ford Bronco will have the option to remove the roof or not and a Turn 10 employee RESPONDED to that question, why won't they give us an answer here when the question is quite similar in structure (yes/no question), now with the whole #75 Subaru charade, Turn 10 is slowly beginning to go downhill, I'd say get your act together but I don't hold any power in these situations, so im just going to ride on this "bandwagon" until things hopefully get sorted soon, just my thoughts on this issue.
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
 1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 6:24:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Exodus Code Go to Quoted Post
I just want to "clear up the situation" a bit by saying that Turn 10 very rarely communicates with their fanbase in this type of activity (hence the title of the thread) but what confuses me here is the fact that someone (long time ago) asked whether the the 75' Ford Bronco will have the option to remove the roof or not and a Turn 10 employee RESPONDED to that question, why won't they give us an answer here when the question is quite similar in structure (yes/no question), now with the whole #75 Subaru charade, Turn 10 is slowly beginning to go downhill, I'd say get your act together but I don't hold any power in these situations, so im just going to ride on this "bandwagon" until things hopefully get sorted soon, just my thoughts on this issue.

It seems to me that the only time they communicate is when they're trying to sell a product. If you look at when the question about the Bronco was, it was a week or two before the launch of Horizon 3.
 1 user liked this post.
#106 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 3:52:37 AM(UTC)
It may be my age...but I have forgotten what I am waiting for now ???????? I think I drove something around somewhere to get something, but I could be wrong, Its all very foggy in my memory now.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 11, 2017 3:59:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 11:51:04 AM(UTC)
...maybe there was an issue, but we get the chance to win those cars (whatever they were...) again sometimes soon.....
 2 users liked this post.
#108 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 3:29:42 PM(UTC)
Why should we have to win them again?
 1 user liked this post.
#109 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 3:43:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JimB3 Go to Quoted Post

It's sarcasm sir , you won't get them probably...i just hope they give news about prizes FFS . It's unbelievable .
 3 users liked this post.
#110 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:05:50 PM(UTC)
Whoever is in charge of PR and customer relations at T10 needs a swift kick up the backside, the lack of communication is downright unprofessional.
#111 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 2:32:54 AM(UTC)
T10 will get their 2017 GT faster IRL than we get our rewards.

Im getting quite ichy for the rewards. I participated on all the events. Fingers crossed!
 1 user liked this post.
#112 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 4:49:33 AM(UTC)
Whoever is in charge of PR and customer relations at T10 needs a swift kick up the backside, the lack of communication is downright unprofessional.
I wll agree with you on this one, Conner
 2 users liked this post.
#113 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 6:56:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post

Heh, you know something needs some serious attention when the two of us agree on something.
#114 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 8:34:10 AM(UTC)

It's sarcasm sir , you won't get them probably...i just hope they give news about prizes FFS . It's unbelievable .

I just related to the Subarugate from the last Forzathon....where players really have to win the Subaru again if they want it

#115 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 10:19:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dante3003 Go to Quoted Post

I just related to the Subarugate from the last Forzathon....where players really have to win the Subaru again if they want it

BUT, you didn't have to as it turned out, did you.

#116 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 10:48:29 AM(UTC)

Heh, you know something needs some serious attention when the two of us agree on something.
nah, you and I agree more than you think. It really is just that one issue we don't agree on. But it's all good :)

ps: And IF I could gift you that car I really would give it to you. :)

Edited by user Friday, January 13, 2017 10:49:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#117 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 11:45:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dante3003 Go to Quoted Post

This is the problem with written sarcasm. It is too easily misunderstood. When spoken you can tell it is sarcasm by the tone of the voice or the way the person acts when saying it. When I first read your post, I thought you were saying Turn 10 should just have another competition for the cars like they said they were going to do for the Subaru in the recent Forzathon. That would really upset me.

I've used sarcasm in these forums and been taken literally too often. I've started putting sarcasm in parentheses after making a sarcastic statement. The weird part is some people still don't get I was being sarcastic.
#118 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 2:57:20 PM(UTC)

nah, you and I agree more than you think. It really is just that one issue we don't agree on. But it's all good :)

ps: And IF I could gift you that car I really would give it to you. :)

Heh, that's good to hear! I appreciate the sentiment :)

Would like to see the other ways to obtain the cars we were promised, but that's for another thread!
#119 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 3:56:42 PM(UTC)
What ever happened to the cars we were suppose to get for setting a time for each of the 7 weeks and if we set a time for all 7 weeks we get the aston martin.
 1 user liked this post.
#120 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2017 4:41:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post
What ever happened to the cars we were suppose to get for setting a time for each of the 7 weeks and if we set a time for all 7 weeks we get the aston martin.

[/sarcasm]? :)

T10 may be planning to follow ESL's 90 day statement, but that's probably one of the theories that puts them in the best light. But ESL not even posting results for more than a month is just amazing to me, especially since they posted the they were going to try to get the actual physical prizes to people within 30 days. Maybe ESL has completely forgotten about the FH3 RC and T10 needs info from them before delivering on cars? You supposedly didn't have to register with ESL to get cars, though, so I don't see how T10 would need the info from them.

Or maybe somebody somewhere forgot to get a copy of each leaderboard before they disappeared? I have no idea if that was necessary, but not hearing a peep from anybody since it finished forces my gears to turn. Posted results would at least let me know that everyone hasn't just moved on.

Edited by user Saturday, January 14, 2017 4:47:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#121 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 5:00:37 AM(UTC)
I personally think that this whole Racing Championship prize snafu(s), from both Seasons 1 & 2, has to be the most embarrassing to this developer. What amazes me most is the complete dead silence from them. Every release it's like they build the Ivory Tower higher and higher.

Oh, the #1 thing would be the PC release of Horizon 3, but that is for another discussion.
#122 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 9:18:26 AM(UTC)
You forgot about weekly cars and that's ok but you CAN'T FORGET about giving news or notifications to winners about what they won and what they didn't . The 90 days deadline is fine for me but the complete silence about the FH3 portion of the tournament is disgusting...that's like PR communication managed by me , like "ooow sorry for the issues , i don't remember what i am supposed to do!" .
 1 user liked this post.
#123 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 8:06:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: O Bleak Genius Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post

[/sarcasm]? :)

Maybe ESL has completely forgotten about the FH3 RC and T10 needs info from them before delivering on cars? You supposedly didn't have to register with ESL to get cars, though, so I don't see how T10 would need the info from them..

Hey there,

No, we didn´t forgot about the ForzaRC, especially not about the FH3 part ;)
But as I said on Twitter already when people asked me there, unfortunately we only handle the prizemoney for Elite/Cup, the reward cars and Recreational prizes are not in our hands and are handled by our friends a T10.
I am sorry that you guys have to wait that long, but we will do our best to help to get this solved as soon as possible. I know that they are working on the list, but we didn´t recieved it so far (that´s why there is no "Winner news" from our side).

Best regards,

René
#124 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 8:43:51 AM(UTC)

Just out of curiosity, how many people here have tried email forzafb@microsoft.com?

One would suspect that if a Customer Service representative sees several inquiries about a similar issue that it would get forwarded internally to Turn 10. That should be more effective at getting their attention than posting on a forum. It's very easy to not check a forum thread, but a little trickier to ignore a Customer Service ticket that is directly tied to a staff member's KPI.
 2 users liked this post.
#125 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 10:47:27 AM(UTC)
Why do you think an email to the Official "Black hole" that is forzab@microsoft.com would be a better solution than posting on the OFFICIAL Forza forums? If you were talking about a 3rd party site I might be able to see that, but not posting on this site. IMHO someone at Turn 10 should be reading the Main Discussion and Support sections here every day. And then REPLYING to the MAIN issues when they can. Things like Forzathon issues the last couple of weeks, updates on bug fixes, and why the AH keeps taking players credits and locking up. It would go a long way to increase the players faith in Turn 10, which is lacking more and more.
9 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error