9 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#76 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2016 11:13:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else think that this has been drug out way to long to receive the reward cars? I mean, how hard can it be?

Yeah, in the Lamborghini one they had on FM6 the cars were sent out a day or two after the even closed. I was expecting the same thing to happen this time, then after that did not happen I figured we would get all 8 of them a day or two after the last week, then I figured okay it might take them a week. Now I don't really care if they come or not, the only car I was really interested in was the Bentley Race car, and I just won that in Forathon so I don't even car about that any more. All of the other prize cars I already have one of so they are just going to go on the AH for minimum buy out.

Edited by user Saturday, December 24, 2016 11:18:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#77 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:03:30 AM(UTC)
A month gone by and no rewards? Really?
I did every week of the FH3 series and was looking forward to trying out several of the reward cars while on Christmas break. But no.
Come on, T10/Playground. Is this really harder than new Forzathon rewards that roll around every month?
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 1:07:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ScarletPimple Go to Quoted Post
A month gone by and no rewards? Really?
I did every week of the FH3 series and was looking forward to trying out several of the reward cars while on Christmas break. But no.
Come on, T10/Playground. Is this really harder than new Forzathon rewards that roll around every month?

What's even more ridiculous is the fact that a months gone by, and not even any acknowledgement of the issue. This is fast becoming a repeat of the last season's issues. I'm getting sick of it. Just communicate to us for goodness sake! It takes 5 minutes of your time, and will go a long way!
#79 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 1:50:45 PM(UTC)
Well, I am not surprised.
Is anyone of the Forza 6 players also still waiting for the #ForzaFuel car we all were promised for participating or is that long forgotten?
http://forums.forzamotor...rza-Fuel-livery-car.aspx

Edited by user Wednesday, December 28, 2016 1:52:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Found the link to the ForzaFuel Thread

Fuel your fantasy
#80 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 12:01:42 PM(UTC)
Especially considered season one participation cars were given out the week after an event had ended. I almost forgot about them to be honest.
 1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 4:21:53 PM(UTC)
They forgot to post final standings for physical prizes (Horizon 3) , you shouldn't be surprised . Rules of the tournament have the word "may" in every sentence (very vague) and i still don't know if i can win a Logitech G Wheel and a Forza Playseat together (which is unuseful for me since i don't have a steering wheel) . Yes , someone will say that i am an ingrateful idiot but i put my effort in this tournament for 4 weeks and Microsoft can't/don't want to give me a proper answer about this topic . What i hate the most is the lack of news by T10...ESL guys are nice but they don't manage weekly free cars and physical prizes .

P.S to understand the situation clearly :
1st place in week 5 , 4th place in week 6 , 5th place in week 3 , 5th place in week 4 , 9th place in week 1 . I don't care about 3 season passes (5th , 5th and 9th) of course but two DIFFERENT top 4 prizes should be awarded in my opinion , don't you agree ? I think that 1 prize per category is fair and i am sorry i am posting this complaint here but writing to T10 is unuseful .

Edited by user Thursday, December 29, 2016 4:41:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 6:02:23 PM(UTC)
There's a lot of vagueness, if that's a word, but my understanding of the revised rules is only one prize per person ... if we get anything. Congrats, by the way. I think I'm stuck with getting a car pass that I'm going to have to give away since I paid for one already. I was unprepared and quick to concede, but the Quattro on dirt was fun ... and I was looking forward to the next one.

But, then again, I can't be sure where I finished because I haven't seen the results because they haven't been posted. I think that's especially bad. Not getting prizes in a timely fashion is one thing, but not caring enough to post results for weeks is just too much, in my opinion. I regret signing up at this point, and probably won't participate in this kind of thing again until I'm convinced that it's even a real thing in Horizon. I watched some of the painfully bad season 1 coverage for FM6 (not everything has to be live if they don't know what they're doing yet), so I'm pretty sure it was really a thing in FM6. But in FH3, I don't know.
#83 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 2:17:28 AM(UTC)
I noticed that the Recreational portion of the competition spanned BOTH FH3 and F6. I'm someone who only participated in the FH3 portion (I did all 7 weeks), but I hadn't touched the F6 part (which is also used to pick the participants for the main championship that was on F6). Currently awaiting a response from ESL about if we needed to participate in both games, but I fear that we did need to, BUT there isn't a single person on this thread that has received their cars via messages.
 1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 12:17:56 PM(UTC)
I have to I am not impressed by my experience with this event. I expected to get the cars before the holidays. Right now, I won't enter another Forza Racing Championship event. If I get the cars that were promised, I might consider doing another event but the prizes would have to make it worth doing.
 2 users liked this post.
#85 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 12:43:15 PM(UTC)
Has anyone checked to make sure people at T10 are still alive? Getting worried now since we haven't heard anything from them in weeks.

Oh wait, they're the silent developers. Never mind.

Edited by user Friday, December 30, 2016 12:45:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#86 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 8:12:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone checked to make sure people at T10 are still alive? Getting worried now since we haven't heard anything from them in weeks.

It is also a holiday period.
I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 9:27:16 PM(UTC)
Yes but common sense says this matter should have been dealt with before the holiday period. This whole championship is a laughable c....pfest .
 1 user liked this post.
#88 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2016 2:31:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

It is also a holiday period.

While that is true, it doesn't excuse their lack of communication beforehand.
 3 users liked this post.
#89 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2016 5:36:25 AM(UTC)
The silence from Turn 10 is the biggest issue. Of course, if Turn 10 said they would award the gift cars before the holiday and didn't we would be complaining louder and some Turn 10 people may have had to work through the end of year break. Oh, the humanity! (Sarcasm) Or they could have released a message saying the cars were delayed and gifted us 100,000 CR as an apology. I would have preferred the cars but this would have told me that they were aware of the problem and were trying to fix it.
#90 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2016 7:22:01 PM(UTC)
100 percent right Jim. You have covered the whole situation in one post. BTW happy new year fellow posters.
 1 user liked this post.
#91 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 11:26:36 AM(UTC)
I wish they would just go ahead and tell us "hey we're never sending these cars out", then we could quit waiting and move on.....

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
 1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 9:10:36 PM(UTC)
If the mods wouldn't close and redirect to this topic with an absolute quickness, I'd have a topic over on the main Horizon 3 board about this by now.

This is completely ridiculous. Almost EA-levels of ridiculous.
 2 users liked this post.
#93 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 9:12:28 PM(UTC)
Heeelllllllooooooooooo. Anyone there?

Anyone going to bother letting us know what's going on, or are you just hoping that ignoring us will make it all go away?
 2 users liked this post.
#94 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 5:03:54 PM(UTC)
It's been over a month now. Really? The last time I waited slightly longer for my last Falcon but that was only a week! What is going on, Turn 10?

The Deadman: Forza veteran.
 1 user liked this post.
#95 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 10:21:10 AM(UTC)
I am sticking with my thought that whoever was supposed to do this no longer works there and nobody else at Turn 10 has noticed. ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#96 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 3:24:54 PM(UTC)
26 days...rules say that physical prizes should be sent after a month (LOL) but we still don't have final standings of each week . Were they drunk when they wrote them ? I am joking of course but i may win 700 dollars with the Logitech G + Playseat combo . Being a bit worried is legitimate at least .
#97 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:28:26 PM(UTC)
Might be a bit early. But I called it earlier on in this thread, we won't get them till right near the end of the 90 days window.
 3 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#98 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 8:30:11 AM(UTC)
My suggestion to Turn 10:

stop doing events. period.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 7:55:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Breyzipp Go to Quoted Post
My suggestion to Turn 10:

stop doing events. period.
I am inclined to agree with you on this. They seem to always shoot themselves in the foot on these kinds of things. It is like someone gets this idea and everybody at the table goes great, let's do it, BUT nobody thinks of what extra work it will take. And then nobody follows up to see if the extra work is done. Maybe the guy who was supposed to take care of this is the guy they put on doing the story of buying the Ford GT. That is way more important than actual stuff for the game.

1 user liked this post.
#100 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 10:33:01 AM(UTC)
Might be a bit early. But I called it earlier on in this thread, we won't get them till right near the end of the 90 days window.

I'll be amazed if we get them at all......

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
9 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error