#1 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 9:56:20 AM(UTC)
So, I've seen that most of the top 25 racers on this event somehow start faster than they should. I believe they have been using a gap in the wall to reverse onto previous parts of the track to then get more speed as they start a new lap. I'm not sure, but that doesn't seem all too fair to me. I've tried to recreate what I think they have done(not to post a lap, though), and every time I do so, it seems to keep my next lap from counting. They have somehow found a way around that... Is that cheating or just working with what you're given? I don't know.
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 7:44:05 AM(UTC)
Do you use Manuel with clutch and tcs off? These are more lickly to be the reason they have more speed than you
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 7:59:54 AM(UTC)
Some guys are using vehicles not allowed to participate. I reported one of them...
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 12:36:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SiDicoaTeLoL Go to Quoted Post
Some guys are using vehicles not allowed to participate. I reported one of them...

Lol relax about that issue. It may be a game glitch, it may be deliberate but just ignore those times.

There was a way to take a runup. I did not use it to post a time but it never dirtied my.next lap when i tried it. There were 2 options, one just before the final turn and one after. Both seemed to allow for clean next lap.
I blame the ants.
#5 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 8:59:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SiDicoaTeLoL Go to Quoted Post

Lol relax about that issue. It may be a game glitch, it may be deliberate but just ignore those times.

There was a way to take a runup. I did not use it to post a time but it never dirtied my.next lap when i tried it. There were 2 options, one just before the final turn and one after. Both seemed to allow for clean next lap.

I find that Si Dicoa did good, cause they have to sort out if it was intentional or a game bug that needs to be fixed.
#6 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 1:31:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GTR TYSKlE Go to Quoted Post
Do you use Manuel with clutch and tcs off? These are more lickly to be the reason they have more speed than you

Been racing with absolutely no assists for a month now. Last week I got 22nd place in the championship. I am not slow. But the way people can go so fast at that beginning part is literally impossible for the corner right before the finish line. But, whatever. Not like it matters anymore.

#7 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 1:49:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkraiSpeed Go to Quoted Post

Been racing with absolutely no assists for a month now. Last week I got 22nd place in the championship. I am not slow. But the way people can go so fast at that beginning part is literally impossible for the corner right before the finish line. But, whatever. Not like it matters anymore.

It wasnt assist related. It was people taking a run up from outside the circuit.
I blame the ants.
#8 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 2:55:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DarkraiSpeed Go to Quoted Post

It wasnt assist related. It was people taking a run up from outside the circuit.

Yeah. So my question is if that is actually allowed or not. Because if it is, well, I missed out. I didn't want to get in trouble or anything for cheating.
#9 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 4:12:41 PM(UTC)
It's part of Horizon's open world. As long as you hit the checkpoint it's legal. It'd be different if this was Forza Motorsport

Notification

Icon
Error