7 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:16:08 AM(UTC)
- 2016 Dodge Viper ACR
- 1967 Ford Falcon XR GT
- 2016 BMW M4 GTS
- 1979 Talbot Sunbeam Lotus
- 2017 Acura NSX
- 1998 Nissan Silvia K's
- 1990 Mazda Savanna RX-7
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:18:25 AM(UTC)
Well, that's a shame, to me at least. :(
 8 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:25:41 AM(UTC)
^You are going to be the minority on that, I predict.

2 classic JDM cars, a new NSX, classic rally and Ford Falcon, a new Viper ACR (and some BMW that I couldn't care less about).

However this pack in general is a win. So much appreciation for all of these... I can see some people liking the BMW but there is so many that the devs are throwing at us I couldn't be bothered to get into driving another new one
 14 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:28:27 AM(UTC)
Two of the most requested tuners to keep the JDM fans at bay, check.

Three new sports/supercars to keep the main fanbase happy, check.

A legendary Australian muscle car for immersion, check

An obscure but immensely likable hot hatch for you to fall in love with, freaking check.

Good pack.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:28:36 AM(UTC)
Oh geez man I really wanted Ecto-1. Nonetheless, GREAT PACK ! Can't wait to trash that little Talbot around
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:32:13 AM(UTC)
The pack is good and all, I'm happy the superior kouki S14 isn't locked behind the stupid unicorn wall anymore. And the NSX is a dream coming true.
But what is the deal with all the hype they made two weeks ago, about a car that never appeared in the horizon games? All these are just normal cars, or am I missing something?
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:34:27 AM(UTC)
As mentioned in the Week in Review, the extra car will be a Barn Find appearing for everyone in today's content update. See the other thread about this subject.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:34:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boxxout Go to Quoted Post
The pack is good and all, I'm happy the superior kouki S14 isn't locked behind the stupid unicorn wall anymore. And the NSX is a dream coming true.
But what is the deal with all the hype they made two weeks ago, about a car that never appeared in the horizon games? All these are just normal cars, or am I missing something?

It wasn't the car itself that was a first for the series, it was how it is delivered, it's a new barn find coming today.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:36:14 AM(UTC)
Well that makes sense...
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:38:31 AM(UTC)
It's all well and good, the cars. Can we make the Kouki S14 into the Sileighty though? And when does this drop? And why yet another Falcon? Why can't we see some more Holden/GM love?

Edited by user Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:41:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:39:22 AM(UTC)
Should be called "the one that JDM fans built."

I guess it's OK for them, but that's a pretty tame pack, IMO. Heavily requested, yes, but pretty "meh".

Savannah RX-7: JDM fans rejoice. Good for them.
Silvia K: JDM fans rejoice. Good for them.
NSX: JDM/Ironman/Gran Turismo fans rejoice. Good for them.
BMW M4 GTS: OK, now you're starting to speak my language, though with the addition of a widebody kit for the M4, the GTS doesn't shine quite as brightly.
ACR: Again; starting to speak my language, but the ACR graphic kit I had in FM6 -- haven't started Vipering yet in F:H3 -- was as-near-as-makes-no-difference to the actual thing, so again: a bit watered down.
Falcon: Cool, but we have so many Aussie cars already.
Sunbeam: Star of the pack for me. But then again, I'm a weirdo when it comes to old rally cars.

One of the weaker packs I've seen in any of the Forzas. Should make next month's a doozy.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:45:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:41:16 AM(UTC)
Best car pack of all time for me personally.

The FC has been my most wanted for a long while, and I'm plesantly surprised to see the kouki s14 after we already got the zenki. Plus the new NSX is icing on the sweet jdm cake.

If only this pack was for motorsport 6 though :(
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:45:13 AM(UTC)
I only like the RX-7 and the s14a, Couldn't care about some generic modern bmw with a spoiler, Same with the viper that anyone could easily make with the standard ones

Edited by user Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:52:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:57:05 AM(UTC)
Another meh for me. Viper maybe but another effing Falcon? Where is the Valiant Charger R/ T??? I suppose December's pack will have another Holden.
Well, I can wait another month for another let down.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:57:41 AM(UTC)
- 1998 Nissan Silvia K's.

This the one you could unlock about 2 weeks ago by doing a drift challenge in a certain car?
 3 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:01:06 AM(UTC)
Even though I'm not a huge of JDM, i will say that this pack is awesome, and i mean it!
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:01:44 AM(UTC)
Awsome! but where is the XE-S?

I also really hope that they fix the pc crashes
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:02:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Edward 4O hands Go to Quoted Post
Best car pack of all time for me personally.

The FC has been my most wanted for a long while, and I'm plesantly surprised to see the kouki s14 after we already got the zenki. Plus the new NSX is icing on the sweet jdm cake.

If only this pack was for motorsport 6 though :(

I know, more than likely these cars will end up on FM7 but obviously that does mean waiting until next year haha.

Either way I like this pack, I love modern sports cars and supercars however the older cars in this pack have got me more excited than the new stuff. Again, happy I bought car pass.
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:04:50 AM(UTC)
So ANOTHER BMW,,,,,, sigh
and still no 65-66 or 67-68 Mustangs in Horizon
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:05:51 AM(UTC)
Why another M4? I love BMW, but I prefer to see more diversity... Please don't do like in Gran Turismo xD
#21 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:06:31 AM(UTC)
great pack!!!!!!, is the expansion already available to buy?
#22 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:07:36 AM(UTC)
So is the 1998 Silvia K's the same as the 1994 that was in the Forzathon?
#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:08:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EspritDesir3 Go to Quoted Post
It's all well and good, the cars. Can we make the Kouki S14 into the Sileighty though? And when does this drop? And why yet another Falcon? Why can't we see some more Holden/GM love?

Vrruumm wrote:
So is the 1998 Silvia K's the same as the 1994 that was in the Forzathon?

Sileighties are based on the S13 Silvia chassis, not the S14. 1998 S14 is the "Kouki" or "after minor change" model. More aggressive front end treatment with angular lights and different taillights compared to the 1994 Zenki or "before minor change" model.

Kouki at least has the Rocket Bunny V2 Boss kit, which is kind of cool.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:12:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:09:24 AM(UTC)
I think if this had been a FM6 pack I would have thought it was ok. I love having variants of certain models, I just don't think this is the game to do it with. FM6 has 600, FH3 has 200 less and unique Audi, Mitsubishi and Hondas have not made the transition over to FH3, yet we have a fair few very similar models from BMW and NIssan.

Sunbeam Talbot Lotus Dodge Chrysler AMC JEEP FIAT Lancia Alfa Romero Ferrari Maserati - Nice to see the Sunbeam instead of the Dodge version, those 5mph bumpers did a number on a lot of cars.
Acura NSX- I think most people would have preferred the Honda version of the new (technically 5 year old) NSX. Not really a fan of this one, its more a fat R8 than a true NSX.
BMW M4 - Can't wait to wipe the floor with this and the regular M4 once the ATS and XE come in.
Nissan Pachinko thing- Not been a Nissan fan since they couldn't hack it at Le Mans and the BTCC in 2015 and threw the toys out of the pram.
RX7- Love this generation, but its a really boring choice for DLC as we Forza veterans have seen it a lot before, should have been in from the start to be honest.
Falcon - Not familiar with this one, will have to impress as there are plenty of more interesting muscle cars to me in Horizon.
Viper ACR - The Vulcan and ACR I feel would be great additions to FM6 and the Limo and Syphilis Rocket would been better suited here.

Hopefully the barn find is not one of these and we get a little something extra.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:10:09 AM(UTC)
Nice pack.. but the BMW & the Viper.... I understand that they are their own models.. but it's a bit underwhelming compared to the others.
7 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error