This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:47:57 AM(UTC)
I really like the colour/contrast settings you've used in the La Ferrari shot.
#27 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 1:40:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
While I know you love the DB11 it should be noted that there is no such thing as a car with only perfect angles. Because if everything was perfect, then eventually there would be no need for anyone to try out new things in the design world.

I don't love the DB11, I rarely drive it because of the annoying unfitting engine sound (no, it definitely doesn't sound like that in real life). I just wanted to underline the car's beautiful aesthetics....
#28 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 5:32:04 AM(UTC)
While I know you love the DB11 it should be noted that there is no such thing as a car with only perfect angles. Because if everything was perfect, then eventually there would be no need for anyone to try out new things in the design world.

Wow Pebb is getting deep 0.0

But I think you have a nice grasp settings, just gotta practice them!
#29 Posted : Sunday, March 12, 2017 8:02:17 AM(UTC)
YAY, new pictures.... This time without the car names because I just can't be bothered....

Fun fact: All of the pictures were taken while under the influence of 70s prog rock

Edited by user Sunday, March 12, 2017 8:06:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Sunday, March 12, 2017 7:43:06 PM(UTC)
I like the angle and shutter speed in the second shot!
#31 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 3:34:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zordid2 Go to Quoted Post

I don't love the DB11, I rarely drive it because of the annoying unfitting engine sound (no, it definitely doesn't sound like that in real life). I just wanted to underline the car's beautiful aesthetics....

Zordid was merely admiring the beauty of the car, as I would do the same. I do agree that there's no perfect designs, but some had come quite close. They don't try new things on designs because it wasn't perfect. They have to do it because the world is constantly changing.

Besides, nice shots.
#32 Posted : Friday, April 7, 2017 9:13:40 AM(UTC)
Long it's been... Today with the muscle car special!

Plymouth HEMI 'cuda (came out a bit too sterile for my tastes but I couldn't redo them cause Forza decided that I've got too much photos and Xbox Live decided that I can't delete photos)

This came out pretty well I think

AMC Javelin AMX (a bit plain as well when I discovered that photos actually look different once you saved them... I don't know how that works either)

I wonder why I haven't got any photos of chevys....

oh yeah that's why

Edited by user Friday, April 7, 2017 9:20:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 6:01:36 PM(UTC)

Very nice. I wish they were able to put the SS badges on.
#34 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 10:05:17 AM(UTC)
Woah, this is old... Well, now is a good time to post some new photos!

Just some unsorted pictures taken in Forza Horizon 4, hope you enjoy at least some of them.

Nissan GT-R

TVR Sagaris (played around with the settings)

VW Beetle (featuring my own paint job that I based upon a Bettle I saw on Reddit)

Ford Mustang GT Fastback

Aston Martin Vantage (the obligatory aurora borealis shot)

Ferrari 488 GTB

Lamborghini Centenario (I'm somehow very proud of this shot, I think it looks nice)

Reflections

Aston Martin Vantage

Porsche Cayman GT4 (taken in the FH4 demo)

Edited by user Sunday, March 24, 2019 11:01:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error