4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 2:16:33 PM(UTC)
I'd like to join :)
My GT is MatheusSideways
#77 Posted : Thursday, February 02, 2017 2:46:03 PM(UTC)
Interested for sure. GT: UHR Orion
#78 Posted : Friday, February 03, 2017 4:15:41 PM(UTC)
Sorry for replying late to everyone, thank you everyone for registering. Tryouts for registration of this team will be active every weekend. I will sent everyone an invitation to the tryout, and schedule a date with all of you that registered recently.
Drift (偏流), Peace (平和), Trust (信頼), and Fun (遊び)
#79 Posted : Saturday, February 04, 2017 1:43:01 AM(UTC)
Sounds good !
#80 Posted : Sunday, February 05, 2017 6:50:07 AM(UTC)
I was checking out powerhouse vehicles to see a good car for a drift missile and saw a Holden ute there, welp I'll guess I'll use that since we are in Australia (jk)

I guess every now and then those rareties show up. But it's nice to see something a little different and people aren't afraid of experimenting.
 1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Sunday, February 05, 2017 1:55:35 PM(UTC)
True, those rarities do exist. But they aren't ever seen drifting, as they don't want to risk damaging there car. You would usually see cars like that, at stance meets. By the way, i have gotten to some of the people that have registered. I'm still going down the list. Don't worry, you are all still prioritized.

Edited by user Sunday, February 05, 2017 1:57:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, February 08, 2017 1:08:54 PM(UTC)
This is exactly what i'm looking for. I always like the idea of tuning a car like you would in real life. I like to think that the cars i tune in the game is something i would drive in real life. When ever i'm online i always have a hard time finding someone who is willing to drift or just cruise. I like the whole idea of treating the game like you're driving in real life. This is something i try to do whenever i play FH3.
#83 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2017 6:17:14 AM(UTC)
https://www.youtube.com/...=ppDXOH_2BaE&t=314s

An interesting little video about drift missiles. worth a watch
#84 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 1:31:54 AM(UTC)
Yeah i was really interested in that video, that you have to now tide up your missile car. At least Alex does not need to worry about anything, as his R32 is still in pretty good/stable shape. I have a plan for drift missiles, but it can only really work on track racing games. I hope FM7 has the tracks we are looking for.
#85 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 5:37:04 AM(UTC)
If they would include Tsukuba, Sugo, Ebisu or Suzuka, atlest one of those i would be very happy with the franchise.

#86 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 3:54:42 PM(UTC)
Same here, that's why I have no motivation to get on Forza 6. There are no interesting tracks on there.
#87 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 4:21:00 PM(UTC)
I found out that, the stock gears on the Hako **** is the same on the 240Z.

Im no where near my xbox right now, i found out a few missions i wanna try for the wagan, does anyone know a real final drive the hako **** have for it?

The car have a 4.440 final drive from stock and its running a 4.100.

I still want to leave it as a 5 speed to be as realistic as possible.
#88 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2017 8:22:58 AM(UTC)
My GT is ArctikArcher. I'd love to join HMU
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error