2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:48:43 AM(UTC)
If anyone still hasn't received any of their codes for the ForzaRC, there's a way to get them now.

As per Mambusa's reply in here, http://forum.eslgaming.c...scussion/25862/rc-prizes

Quote:
I have new informations. We send the codes out.

There are now two options for you:

1) Contact the Product Manager (https://twitter.com/ESL_GRunner) on Twitter and give them the details which prizes are missing
or
2) Give us all details which week you were in the Top50 with screenshots (create a Supportticket)

And then we are given out the codes.

Best regards,
MAMBUSA'
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:11:37 AM(UTC)
Thanks for posting this, I had all but given up on my prize coming in. I sent them a screenshot proving my Top 50% finish. Hopefully it will work out the same for me as it did for you.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 10:41:08 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the link. I contacted him a couple of days ago and again yesterday but still have not heard anything back. (I don't often use Twitter, so maybe I didn't do something correctly.)
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 12:51:40 PM(UTC)
I contacted esl by opening a ticket in the support section, provided screenshots, and my rankings in each week. A hour later they sent the codes for all three weeks. I appreciate the opportunity to compete and after dealing with support who was fast and very helpful, I look forward to competing again in the future. If you have not received any prizes, you are not out of luck, just contact esl.
#5 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 8:49:08 AM(UTC)
Sent a support ticket for the Porsche pack and received mine next morning, was late when I sent it though so kudos to esl.
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:32:56 AM(UTC)
Okay this is helpful but how do I send you the screen shots I don't have twitter to do the 1st option and thanks
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:55:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MaRkY2107 Go to Quoted Post
Okay this is helpful but how do I send you the screen shots I don't have twitter to do the 1st option and thanks

Go to the ingame message box, and look for the payout message for those 3 weeks, they also include the position you were in.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2016 5:09:39 AM(UTC)
Awesome, I only received the NASCAR expansion and had lost hope for receiving the other two rewards, just sent in my support ticket with the screenshots of the payout messages. *fingers crossed*

Thanks for the tip!
#9 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 3:33:51 PM(UTC)
I finally received my codes today, it seems there was a shortage and Microsoft had to generate new ones. Thank you René GRunner from ESL for the follow-up!
#10 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:41:36 AM(UTC)
I'll give this a bump for those who are still waiting for their prizes.

Notification

Icon
Error