2 Pages12Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 3:33:29 PM(UTC)
Hi, i am playing on xbox one and the servers are riddled with 12 year olds in their chrome veyrons or whatever, i am a very active player and play pretty seriously at times. I would like to build a crew with mature and tasteful members, people who like to just cruise along at times and don't feel the need to go flat out everywhere. I want people to have cars that aren't all maxed out for the sake of it and have more realistic upgrades, putting tasteful mods on cars is half the fun of the game in my opinion. I know forza is not a simulator and even i like to blast round the goliath circuit in my SV from time to time, but i enjoy cruising down the highway doing pulls or through the canyon's at realistic speeds more fun. Members should have car control down and be able to drive with other players without smashing into anything... This crew will favor all car types, if you're into japanese cars, german cars, supercars, gt3 racers, muscle cars or whatever that's okay as everybody has their favorites. I hope players will form their own groups within our crew, the drifters, racers, cruisers or just tuners, everyone who is serious about the idea is welcome and has a place here!

I haven't yet created a crew as i was waiting to see if anyone thinks its a good idea and/or would like to join, any name suggestions would be good too! Join me, the crew for serious players.

ZzonkeD
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 4:07:15 PM(UTC)
Where are you from? I like the sound of a crew thats not all about speeding about. I was in a crew on gran turismo which was very similar we would do cruise sessions and chill.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 4:11:33 PM(UTC)
hey bro, i'm from england! yeah man obviously i like racing but cruising and showing off is equally fun
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 4:28:25 PM(UTC)
Hey man my friend and I have created a group similar but to add onto we like to drift and we like to do car meets and when we have enough people we like doing cops and robbers! If you would like to join lmk man! It would be good to have some chill laid back people to play with! People who know a decent amount about cars and actually want to cruise with cars that arent just maxed out.

#5 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 3:14:42 AM(UTC)
Hi ZzonnkeD,
i would like to know if u intend to use some external application for communication and organization. I am all about cruising and "normal-ish" cars however i would like the players to be a more united in what we do then random all color all classes meets. Thanks

[EDIT] If you dont know what app, i mean something like whatsapp on phone. Online on your xbox, offline or even in-game you are always in picture whats happening.

Edited by user Friday, October 7, 2016 3:16:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 7:36:59 AM(UTC)
I dont know if your all daily players at a certain time or not but a way to manage it is do themes so for example 90's **** cars meet and send club members a message with x time on y day. But some people wont be able to commit because of work, family or what ever. Another thing could be if your online at the same time just meet and pick a type of car to cruise with. Im down for whatever as long as the players are friendly and not wanting to play bumper cars
#7 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 9:27:24 AM(UTC)
Hey! This sounds like the type of Crew I've been looking for. I'm 20 from England.

Hit me up on Xbox?
GT: ViscousSummer88
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 9:37:30 AM(UTC)
Hey!

This is exactly the type of crew I've been looking for. For too long I've been going through crews trying to find the perfect one which is not riddled with the younger generator who's intention is to crash into you (surprisingly difficult to find people who don't do that on purpose!). After finding a few promoting crews I was then let down to find out that they wanted you to dress your cars a certain way and only partake in certain activities, which down right sucks. I'm pretty social and enjoy chit chatting which seems surprising to more than a few people bearing in mind no one ever talks it would seem! Crazy. I too and from the UK, 20.

Hoping you proceed with this crew, if so please keep me updated with the details as I would love to be a part of it.
#9 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 10:39:41 AM(UTC)
When you find the perfect crew for you but you're 16 👌
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 3:26:46 PM(UTC)
hey guys, its nice to be getting some positive feedback from people, only a few have seen this though so i think to create a crew and advertise would be the best way to go about this. Please leave your gamertag if you're interested, better yet, message me on xbox and i'll get back to you faster. I'll get this going, it will be a closed group, purely to keep it sweet, i have no objection to anyone wishing to join :) i also like talking about cars and have quite broad knowledge given my age(18), if you like doing the same then drop me a message.

@hazlngie - i was playing the first horizon at 16, if you're mature, don't have a squeaky voice and can drive without blowing up the whole convoy then it's not a problem. I say 18+ to keep the immature kids out
#11 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 4:06:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZzonnkeD Go to Quoted Post
hey guys, its nice to be getting some positive feedback from people, only a few have seen this though so i think to create a crew and advertise would be the best way to go about this. Please leave your gamertag if you're interested, better yet, message me on xbox and i'll get back to you faster. I'll get this going, it will be a closed group, purely to keep it sweet, i have no objection to anyone wishing to join :) i also like talking about cars and have quite broad knowledge given my age(18), if you like doing the same then drop me a message.

@hazlngie - i was playing the first horizon at 16, if you're mature, don't have a squeaky voice and can drive without blowing up the whole convoy then it's not a problem. I say 18+ to keep the immature kids out

Noice... I'm interested I'll drop you a message on Xbox :)
#12 Posted : Saturday, October 8, 2016 7:19:58 AM(UTC)
If anyone is interested in joining something similar shoot me a message and @Zzonnke you are more than welcome to join and we can get an awesome group together!
#13 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 10:31:36 AM(UTC)
I am in.

GT: RomeoDanger
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2016 6:25:04 AM(UTC)
I've played Forza since the first one on original Xbox. Looking for a mature organized club to play with. Sick of the Instagram fan boy clubs that are littered with 10yr Olds and have no organization. I enjoy drifting, cruising, photo taking, drag & track racing(all racing PI classes). Been a member on this site since 2007.
Feel free to add me, always up for meeting new forza/auto enthusiasts.
GT: K 3 Knight

GT: GDoubleU440
Forza Fanatic Since 2005
#15 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2016 11:50:52 AM(UTC)
I'm interested. GT; RiskyGandalf
#16 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2016 2:10:02 PM(UTC)
Sounds good to me. You can add me GT: NegSpec13
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 2:15:50 PM(UTC)
Sounds like the perfect mixture to me. If this is still a thing feel free to hmu.

Gamertag: UnlimitedHerman
#18 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 3:54:09 PM(UTC)
I'm interested! From the US.
Shoot me a message
Underdog 1045
#19 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 1:08:10 PM(UTC)
I'm interested
Gt: LOKIx Smooth
#20 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:46:40 AM(UTC)
I'm interested ,gamertag :notmymonkey23
#21 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:10:34 AM(UTC)
Just what I'm looking for! Add me: Chiggy 100
#22 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:15:33 PM(UTC)
Interested:

GT: SupaBake420
#23 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 8:15:53 AM(UTC)
Very interested this is the type of club I was making but I don't feel like getting it off the ground. I am 34 and I usually do very serious PC sim racing so I like the more serious aspect of this club not crashing into people all the time and things. I'm also a wheel user so you know I like the realness :-)

GT: PR3ZDNT CAMACHO

Edited by user Friday, October 28, 2016 9:31:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 5/26/2046 12:45:06 PM(UTC)
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 2:33:55 PM(UTC)
Count me in. Im just in a club I randomly joined and I dont interact with them at all.

GT: RebelSky11
#25 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 6:35:33 AM(UTC)
Hey ZzonnkeD,

If you are still looking for people, send me a message. I'm 35 and live in the US.

GT: KRAZY B 81

P.S. You would need to enable cross-play because I'm on PC. Is that alright?
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error