This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
17 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 9:21:34 AM(UTC)
SEE PAGE 15!! _ for Photos now. I have had a few problems with my links and trying to update when I can :)
SEE PAGE 16 for HOTWHEELS!

Edited by user Tuesday, May 23, 2017 9:31:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: change header/footer

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 10:45:03 AM(UTC)
Very nice I love the tire tracks
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 11:47:07 AM(UTC)
Welcome!! I'm glad you made it over to the dark side... We have cookies!

We're a welcoming bunch over here so you'll feel right at home in no time. In terms of feedback on your photos, you'll get plenty of that here too! GTP leans more to "likes" rather than physical feedback, whereas we prefer to provide feedback on what we like, or what could be improved upon. I've also included a few links at the bottom of this comment for you to take a look at.

Now, onto the proper stuff! I've already shown you which photos I like most, but that was just a quick comment earlier.

I'm exceptionally fond of this photo as it ticks all the right boxes. At first glance it's a fantastic action shot, but look deeper and you begin to appreciate the soft aperture, the good sense of speed and the magnificent scenery... Not to mention the sky!!! A top quality photo that you should be very proud of!

Like the photo before, this is equally as perfect. To put it simply, it reminds me of the promotional photos for the new locations photomode on GTSport. However, GTSport uses real photos for the settings, whereas this is an in-game setting which makes this photo all the more special. I must say the positioning of the car and the composition in general is spot on!

This... This is fantastic. Simple as that!

I'm really looking forward to seeing your next batch of photos! Keep it up!

Links

Beach Day Competition - The first of many community-hosted competitions.
Official T10 Competitions - Hosted weekly, it's a good way to get some quick bucks in-game.
Forzatography Directory - Provides gallery links, daily and weekly features, challenges, useful links, competition listings and more. It's not quite finished yet but most of the sections are running. I was supposed to finish it yesterday but became ill so left it.

A photographer sees not through the eyes, but through the mind.
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 12:08:32 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the kind comments (so far) ;) @Hachikata I thought there might be more feedback which I enjoy as you only learn from experience. I will take a look at the links and hopefully enter a few soon! Thanks again.
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 10:17:45 PM(UTC)
A few more recent ones, I am still learning the Forza way of doing photos so bear with me having had so much time over on the PS4 on GT6/Drive Club, this doesn't have all the 'real' camera settings of ISO AE- lock etc on GT6 but it is pretty close and some stunning photos coming from the community so far :)

@hachikata I forgot to say Playground Games like that photo jump you liked and tweeted it so far 19000 views!
https://twitter.com/DCTorque99/status/779554813612875776
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2016 9:12:27 AM(UTC)
It should be good fun to see how this gallery will develop once you settle down some more in FH3's photomode.

Edited by user Sunday, October 2, 2016 12:31:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2016 12:28:48 PM(UTC)
Thanks Pebb, I am really liking this photomode, the detail of the textures and lighting and the zoom in/out is quite powerful. The shutter speed goes up to quite a fast level probably equivalent to 1/30s..meanwhile I will be checking every gallery out and already entered a competition in here- look out for it ;) Hope you are well and good to see you are still getting those creative photos out there :)
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2016 9:47:03 PM(UTC)

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 9:12:40 AM(UTC)

1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 2:30:17 PM(UTC)
Beautiful start! Loving these:

1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 8:46:54 PM(UTC)
Really nice shots.
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 10:04:56 PM(UTC)
Thank you very much @Manic DBB & @Nights Viper appreciated :)

#13 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 10:44:24 PM(UTC)
The mud detail shot is awesome!

Edited by user Monday, October 3, 2016 10:44:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:52:43 AM(UTC)
Thanks Darthtaterm16 :)

#15 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 12:20:38 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Tuesday, March 28, 2017 12:30:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added pics

#16 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:36:13 PM(UTC)
HSV 'Day out in the Out Back'

For this set, I tried to capture the great natural lighting in FH3 for the 'realistic look, softening the aperture in the background but increasing contrast greatly more than normal to experiment. I think the car looks great -makes a change for all the Bright Blue skies!

These 2 photos I tried to capture the size of this beast 'Still' getting the large shadows in but still trying to retain the beautiful cloud formation and grey sea view in the background.

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 2:49:06 AM(UTC)
Your close up shots are amazing. I really do enjoy coming to see your work.
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 3:28:02 AM(UTC)
Appreciated greatly for the kind comments Brokenvegetable :)))))

#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 3:40:31 AM(UTC)

#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 3:51:09 AM(UTC)
Some older ones here, Just going through to update my gallery

1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 3:52:42 AM(UTC)
Amazing!!!
#22 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 4:03:43 AM(UTC)

#23 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 10:35:48 AM(UTC)
I had a friend watching while I was taking them :)

1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 3:41:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: torque99GTP Go to Quoted Post

Crikey, you've been busy! Some amazing pics, but I really like this one, great work.

1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 6:28:52 PM(UTC)
OMG these are absolutely stunning. Youre doing an amazing job at capturing the natural beauty of the game. ur style is so simple and pleasing i love it. you have an amazing eye and a very proper use of FOV. You should be proud these photos are stellar. A lot of them could be mistaken for real life!
17 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error