This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 10:23:01 AM(UTC)
I have every perk in the game and the achievement is stuck at 97%.

I have even bought all of the temporary ones (even though it says they are not required) just to see, but still it hasn't popped.

Anyone else having issues with this achievement?

Edit: This is the only achievement I am missing now...stuck on 975/1000.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 4, 2016 3:52:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Thrustmaster TX+GTE Wheel+T3PA Pro+TH8A
PC with EVGA 1070 SC + HTC Vive (waiting to put these to use on a Forza title someday)
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 10:31:42 AM(UTC)
I got my achievement for this yesterday. No issues. The moment I selected the last (non temporary) it popped on all three pages.

Sorry your having issues hopefully it's just a temporary thing.
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 10:39:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PervasiveFall8 Go to Quoted Post
I got my achievement for this yesterday. No issues. The moment I selected the last (non temporary) it popped on all three pages.

Sorry your having issues hopefully it's just a temporary thing.

Ok, thanks for the response. Were you on PC or Xbox when it popped?
PC with EVGA 1070 SC + HTC Vive (waiting to put these to use on a Forza title someday)
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:33:52 AM(UTC)
That achievement worked fine for me, too. I'm on an Xbox One. I saved all the instant bonuses for last, didn't do any of the temporaries from the top of the other two trees, and the mini cooper was the last one I unlocked. As soon as I unlocked it, the achievement notification popped up. I hope you get it eventually. I just moved up to Tier 10 a couple days ago and was expecting to get the Ford GT reward ... but I'm still waiting on it. Starting to worry, though.
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 7:51:29 AM(UTC)
Hello,

I have the same bug but achievement stuck at 98%.
I buy the 75/75 but the achievement is still stuck at 98%.

Screenshot in game : https://account.xbox.com...-4c2b-9916-3d664ce1dfab

If anyone has a solution to solve this problem ...
AngrySmores if you find a solution warns me ! :)
I am LVL200 with 60 hours of play and I didn't really want to start the game from the beginning :-(

GaspardOne

Edited by user Saturday, October 1, 2016 2:33:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 6:56:33 PM(UTC)
This one is still broken for me. Please also let me know if you find anything. I might have to make a new game somehow but I cannot lose my current save. I am level 250 with 100 hrs of playtime at least.

Edited by user Saturday, October 1, 2016 6:58:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 8:00:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: O Bleak Genius Go to Quoted Post
I just moved up to Tier 10 a couple days ago and was expecting to get the Ford GT reward ... but I'm still waiting on it. Starting to worry, though.

As far as I know, you get your Tier reward cars at one time only, the first time you fire up the game, based on the Tier you are at that time. You won't get a Ford GT now.
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2016 6:06:43 PM(UTC)

As you can see I have all the perks unlocked.

The achievement shows 97% and it is the only achievement I am missing!

If anyone can help I appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 4:37:53 AM(UTC)
I have the same Problem.....achievement counter said 98% ! i hope they will fix it.....the game said i have them all !
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 8:33:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AngrySmores Go to Quoted Post

I have even bought all of the temporary ones (even though it says they are not required) just to see, but still it hasn't popped.

I'm on 97% myself but havn't bought the last 2 cars for 50 points, have you bought them?
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 3:51:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StarImpact Go to Quoted Post

I'm on 97% myself but havn't bought the last 2 cars for 50 points, have you bought them?

Yes I have bought them. I have all the perks and I have 200+ extra skill points. No achievement though :(
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 4:03:26 PM(UTC)
All I can say is if there are glitches with the achievements they are not widespread glitches.

I have the 1,000.

If you have not already done so try a hard reset of your console and start the game up again.

It may be one of those delayed achievement on xbox live things so hopefully it will unlock for you.
I blame the ants.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:32:01 PM(UTC)
This one unlocked a few seconds after I unlocked the Mini and returned to driving.
Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube | Mixer

100+ FH4 Tunes Shared, more added frequently.

#14 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 3:22:17 AM(UTC)

Edit: This is the only achievement I am missing now...stuck on 975/1000.

Yeah me too, mine is stuck on 92% even though i have bought every single perk including the temporary ones
#15 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2016 3:14:20 PM(UTC)
My acheivement wont unlock for i want it all anybody have ways to fix it
#16 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 3:28:51 AM(UTC)
same problem achievement stuck at 91% even tho I have all the perks unlocked, anybody solved this?
#17 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 5:45:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HypnoticCoqui Go to Quoted Post
I feel your pain. I now have 100.0% completion--every festival upgrade, every event, every PR stunt, every bonus board, every beauty spot. Yet these achievements lag:

Like a Boss - 93%
Horizon Hardcore - 93%
Backpacker - 92%

Bugginess is not next to godliness.
#18 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 1:57:50 PM(UTC)
I got the last perk today when the servers were offline on PC (god damn this game sometimes) so the achievement didn't trigger.

I went on lone now and it says I am at 97% but all perks/skills are taken.

So annoying.
#19 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 6:11:19 PM(UTC)
I'm at 97% also and have everything done and all the achievements even the DLC. but I don't care really about the bug
4790k OC 4.6Ghz
EVGA 1080ti SC2
32GB 1866 RAM
SSD PNY 960GB
1080p 144Hz
& or
XBOX ONE X
49'' 4K HDR

#20 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 5:23:18 AM(UTC)
Same problem here... I also find some solutions at true achievments (https://www.trueachievements.com/a223067/i-want-it-all-achievement) but it Works only with fisical media (I use digital).
I Also posted on Xbox support fóruns and if they send me a solution I'll let u guys known.
#21 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 5:48:30 PM(UTC)
Hey all...

I've been working on getting all of my skills, so I can get the achievement. I did all the regular skills, and just got the mini Cooper… But no achievement.

I just noticed that on the festival boss, skills, and instant rewards screens in the lower right it shows you what your progress is. On my game, the festival boss and skills show 21 out of 25 completed. I'm going to work on getting those last eight (the temporary ones) and see if it works for me…

I'll report back if the achievement shows up…
#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 3:43:11 AM(UTC)
Same here, unlocked all perks but it still says 95%.

I'd be very uncomfortable messing about deleting game saves and the like, in case I couldn't get the save back later. For one achievement the risk isn't worth it.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#23 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 4:39:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

I'd be very uncomfortable messing about deleting game saves and the like, in case I couldn't get the save back later. For one achievement the risk isn't worth it.

Got mine about 3 hours ago but it did not go through till I selected the 30% credit bonus for next exb race

#24 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 5:35:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A J T 67 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

Got mine about 3 hours ago but it did not go through till I selected the 30% credit bonus for next exb race

Interesting, I'll have to try that one. I did do the 'double credits for next exhibition event' temporary perk after getting all the non-temp ones, but maybe the one you did will trigger it.

I won't hold my breath for it ever working, but I know these things can be weird like that sometimes.
#25 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 7:09:16 AM(UTC)
Not unlocking here either. Skill points are easy enough to come by so I unlocked everything, including the temporary perks. Achievement is still stuck at 98%
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error