This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 9:47:26 AM(UTC)
If I got one of the Horizon Edition cars with the Drift Skills Boost, would that make it easier to beat drift zones? Or does it not affect your drift zone score?
#2 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 9:52:16 AM(UTC)
we were wondering the same thing. I did notice that the HE E36 has wayyyyyy more steering angle than the regular E36, so that might have something to do with it.
Team Washing Machine 13 years of mod edit

ProTip: If your under moderation just write something that praises T10, Then edit the truth in later with no delay!
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 5:56:58 PM(UTC)
Drift skill boost just doubles your drift skill score. It makes it easier to get a high skill chain
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:32:55 AM(UTC)
I've got a Focus RS Horizon Edition like that, I converted it to rwd and slapped a 6.2l v8 in it. Iol its very twitchy so far still dialing it in. :)
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 6:28:47 AM(UTC)
the drift boost cars give x2 on each skill so drift is normally 100 the boost gives 200, ultimate drift gives 1,100 the boost gives 2,200, the skill boost cars give 1,650 for an ultimate drift which is x1.5 but that includes everything not just drifting so near miss,speed,air,drift is all x1.5 with skill boost and if your just messing around in the city its better for skill chains as everything is multipled, and also no drift boost does not affect your points in drift zones
Forza Drifter
Top 25 FM4 Overall Leaderboard Drifter, Top 15 FWD Leaderboard Drifter
Top 10 FM6 Rivals Drifter
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 8:31:05 AM(UTC)
Hey guys i wonderdoes it matter which Drift boost car i use i mean i have maybe 4 different makes

have a great weekend :)

Notification

Icon
Error