19 Pages<<1516171819PrevNext
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#401 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:56:35 PM(UTC)
Tune's up for the NSX Forza Invitational Rivals. It's not easy to drive but if you can get it right, it'll put you wayyyy up there.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#402 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 12:32:57 PM(UTC)
Decided to delete a tune and make room to throw up my D class speed F-100 which hits top 25's fairly easily on most speed tracks. Enjoy!
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#403 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2015 1:42:08 AM(UTC)
JUST A NOTE TO SAY THANX FOR ALL THE INFO AND TUNES U UPLOAD,SOME OF US REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND NEED THEM LOL!!!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#404 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2015 8:20:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oO CH1PS Oo Go to Quoted Post
JUST A NOTE TO SAY THANX FOR ALL THE INFO AND TUNES U UPLOAD,SOME OF US REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND NEED THEM LOL!!!


No problem, I'm glad I cold help and it's always nice to hear they're helping people out :).
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#405 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2015 5:48:20 PM(UTC)
Hi Raceboy! I came here to thank you for the setups.
I played A LOT of FM3 and 4 and only a few days ago I got the Xbox One with FM5. In the past 2 days many people congratulated me on my success with the A class Shelby Cobra and other cars.
80% of the credit goes to you.

I was wondering if you're planning on making some A class setups for cars like Ferrari 250 Testarossa / 250 California / Alfa GTV6 (even with others I downloaded it's still very twitchy)

Cheers
Rank: Driver's Permit
#406 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 4:45:18 AM(UTC)
Are any of your b class setups good on sebring best I got is 2:20s lol everyone running 2:14s love the setups I've used of yours so far
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#407 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 9:59:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hardvibes2 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Raceboy! I came here to thank you for the setups.
I played A LOT of FM3 and 4 and only a few days ago I got the Xbox One with FM5. In the past 2 days many people congratulated me on my success with the A class Shelby Cobra and other cars.
80% of the credit goes to you.

I was wondering if you're planning on making some A class setups for cars like Ferrari 250 Testarossa / 250 California / Alfa GTV6 (even with others I downloaded it's still very twitchy)

Cheers


Thanks man! Unfortunately, the game doesn't allow me to save any more tunes so I haven't been able to/can't upload anything anymore :(.

Originally Posted by: LBAW xXNutterXx Go to Quoted Post
Are any of your b class setups good on sebring best I got is 2:20s lol everyone running 2:14s love the setups I've used of yours so far


Try the Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71, it's my favourite B class car I've got up and it's very quick!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#408 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 5:51:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: hardvibes2 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Raceboy! I came here to thank you for the setups.
I played A LOT of FM3 and 4 and only a few days ago I got the Xbox One with FM5. In the past 2 days many people congratulated me on my success with the A class Shelby Cobra and other cars.
80% of the credit goes to you.

I was wondering if you're planning on making some A class setups for cars like Ferrari 250 Testarossa / 250 California / Alfa GTV6 (even with others I downloaded it's still very twitchy)

Cheers


Thanks man! Unfortunately, the game doesn't allow me to save any more tunes so I haven't been able to/can't upload anything anymore :(.
Oh, that’s too bad. Thanks anyway.
In FM4 they were very competitive A class cars. Great acceleration, just like the Cobra!
I used to win every single race with excellent lap times:
-GTV6 on Indianapolis/Road America
-250 California on Silverstone
-250 Testarossa on Road Atlanta

I hope to find some good setups for them

Edited by user Tuesday, April 21, 2015 7:24:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#409 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2015 6:59:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hardvibes2 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: hardvibes2 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Raceboy! I came here to thank you for the setups.
I played A LOT of FM3 and 4 and only a few days ago I got the Xbox One with FM5. In the past 2 days many people congratulated me on my success with the A class Shelby Cobra and other cars.
80% of the credit goes to you.

I was wondering if you're planning on making some A class setups for cars like Ferrari 250 Testarossa / 250 California / Alfa GTV6 (even with others I downloaded it's still very twitchy)

Cheers


Thanks man! Unfortunately, the game doesn't allow me to save any more tunes so I haven't been able to/can't upload anything anymore :(.
Oh, that’s too bad. Thanks anyway.
In FM4 they were very competitive A class cars. Great acceleration, just like the Cobra!
I used to win every single race with excellent lap times:
-GTV6 on Indianapolis/Road America
-250 California on Silverstone
-250 Testarossa on Road Atlanta

I hope to find some good setups for them


Yeah there's a fairly big difference from FM4 to FM5 but those cares are still pretty decent. Hopefully you can find them!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#410 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2015 2:21:52 AM(UTC)
Hello! I saw you have a huge- ***. collection of lovely car tuneups, however... I was looking for something like this:

Tuneup for a Lotus Exige (Class R) with keeping 900+ HP built into it... Would you suggest a grippy build for it or drift if I was to go competitive? (Forza 5.)
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#411 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2015 2:14:46 PM(UTC)
Thanks for your tune on the Ferrari 312 Raceboy. Improved my PB on Topgear LB from no. 387 to no. 265. Keep on locking the brakes though, but that's driver error. Sure thing there's time to find, just have to warm up the brakes (or my foot) LOL. Thanks.

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
_______________________________________________________________________
FH, FM3, FM4, FM5, FH2, FM6, FM7
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#412 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2015 6:07:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Sylash Go to Quoted Post
Hello! I saw you have a huge- ***. collection of lovely car tuneups, however... I was looking for something like this:

Tuneup for a Lotus Exige (Class R) with keeping 900+ HP built into it... Would you suggest a grippy build for it or drift if I was to go competitive? (Forza 5.)


That car could be competitive, it'll be hard to drive though. Personally, I can't save any more tunes so I can't put it up but experiment with it yourself :).

Originally Posted by: FA RACING 01 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for your tune on the Ferrari 312 Raceboy. Improved my PB on Topgear LB from no. 387 to no. 265. Keep on locking the brakes though, but that's driver error. Sure thing there's time to find, just have to warm up the brakes (or my foot) LOL. Thanks.


That's awesome dude! Congrats and keep up the good work!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#413 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2015 2:43:23 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone! I'll be putting up open source tune videos on YouTube soon. First two cars will be A class grip builds for the Evo 6 and the R34.
Rank: On the Podium
#414 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2015 3:15:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone! I'll be putting up open source tune videos on YouTube soon. First two cars will be A class grip builds for the Evo 6 and the R34.


Cool! Looking forward to watching these and learning different techniques. Thanks Raceboy77!

PRKid
.


DJ Saoco
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#415 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2015 6:30:19 PM(UTC)
Open source Nissan GT-R R34 A class grip tune video up now! https://youtu.be/GZNW1fkKEPI
Rank: On the Podium
#416 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 12:35:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post
Open source Nissan GT-R R34 A class grip tune video up now! https://youtu.be/GZNW1fkKEPI


Raceboy....nice job on the open-source video, AND, great tune on that car. I loved it at Bathurst!

PRKid
.


DJ Saoco
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#417 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:12:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post
Open source Nissan GT-R R34 A class grip tune video up now! https://youtu.be/GZNW1fkKEPI
Thanks a lot!!!
I need that livery sooooo bad. How do I get it?

EDIT: I saw just now that you ansewred on youtube. Livery by ELLTE DARKFIGHT
Thanks!

Edited by user Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:21:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: On the Podium
#418 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 10:28:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hardvibes2 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post
Open source Nissan GT-R R34 A class grip tune video up now! https://youtu.be/GZNW1fkKEPI
Thanks a lot!!!
I need that livery sooooo bad. How do I get it?

EDIT: I saw just now that you ansewred on youtube. Livery by ELLTE DARKFIGHT
Thanks!


I believe it is "Elite Darkfight"...


DJ Saoco
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#419 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2015 1:08:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: hardvibes2 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post
Open source Nissan GT-R R34 A class grip tune video up now! https://youtu.be/GZNW1fkKEPI
Thanks a lot!!!
I need that livery sooooo bad. How do I get it?

EDIT: I saw just now that you ansewred on youtube. Livery by ELLTE DARKFIGHT
Thanks!


I believe it is "Elite Darkfight"...
Yeah it's an i. I found his profile: ElItE DaRkFiGhT

Edited by user Friday, May 15, 2015 1:10:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#420 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2015 9:08:15 PM(UTC)
I totally thought it was an L that wasn't capitalized, I'll fix it. thanks guys!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the car, everyone I've talked to about it so far has loved it, yay! Evo 6 coming soon :).

Edited by user Friday, May 15, 2015 9:12:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#421 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 6:17:51 AM(UTC)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#422 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2015 8:04:45 AM(UTC)
Go vote for which tunes you want to see showcased next on @YouTube! http://strawpoll.me/4487271
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#423 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2015 7:42:55 PM(UTC)
Wow raceboy I just turned on my xbox and saw a T10 message mentioning you and your twitch channel.
Driving School uh? Congrats :D
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#424 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2015 7:43:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hardvibes2 Go to Quoted Post
Wow raceboy I just turned on my xbox and saw a T10 message mentioning you and your twitch channel.
Driving School uh? Congrats :D


Thanks! Yeah, it's going to be interesting.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#425 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2015 12:10:07 PM(UTC)
It's finally here! NEW YouTube video! Open source A class '92 NSX grip car is now up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZyA-G3kVBg
19 Pages<<1516171819PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error