19 Pages<<1415161718>>PrevNext
Rank: Driver's License
#376 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 10:48:32 AM(UTC)
You wouldn't happen to have a variation of your 70 Challenger tune with a stock hood would you?

It drives great but I lost a minute on the Ring because it blocked the right half of the track from view practically the entire lap.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#377 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 10:53:49 AM(UTC)
can you tell me a tune for a 90 camaro iroc z that makes the car go 289mph please?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#378 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 8:19:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: McTaytoe Go to Quoted Post
Hello Raceboy
I can't tell you which tunes I am grateful for as I'm using quite a few, I just wanted to say thanks!


No problem, I'm glad you enjoy them! :).

Originally Posted by: xLasVegasx Go to Quoted Post
hi mr raceboy, downloaded a good few of your tunes, wanted to say thanks for taking the time to do so many decent tunes.


Thanks for the compliment man, I appreciate it! :).

Originally Posted by: Skunkage1 Go to Quoted Post
Your tunes have helped me smash my pbs and leave my friends wondering how I got so good. You're a legend keep up the amazing work looking forward to trying out some horizon tunes next


That's awesome! Great job and keep it up man, thanks for the kind words!

Originally Posted by: Feebbil Go to Quoted Post
Used a few of the tunes in carrer mode.

Very good handling and fun to drive :-)


Great! I hope you kick those drivatar's butts :).

Originally Posted by: bremics Go to Quoted Post
You wouldn't happen to have a variation of your 70 Challenger tune with a stock hood would you?

It drives great but I lost a minute on the Ring because it blocked the right half of the track from view practically the entire lap.


Unfortunately I can't save any more tunes due to the limit of 300 :( sorry man.

Originally Posted by: ScourgeDman Go to Quoted Post
can you tell me a tune for a 90 camaro iroc z that makes the car go 289mph please?


I don't have any idea of a tune that will do that, sorry man.
Rank: Driver's License
#379 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 10:27:00 PM(UTC)
Darn. :(

Well, thanks for responding though! :)
Rank: Driver's Permit
#380 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 2:13:38 AM(UTC)
Hey man these tunes are great. It's bumped my times up from ~90k to the top ~20k, that's only doing a few laps! I'm sure with more time I'll get up there. Thanks for putting the effort in to share these with everyone!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#381 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 11:45:57 AM(UTC)
I would just like to thank you for all the time you've put into your tunes! Each and every one of them is incredible. I would never be able to consistently put sub 3000 rank laps without them! I've only had the game for about a month and only get in maybe a couple hours a week to play but I eventually plan on trying every one. I look forward to buying a new car only to put one of your tunes on it. Its like unwrapping a gift
Rank: Driver's License
#382 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:05:00 AM(UTC)
Hey was your best or all around favorite c-class circuit car/tune?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#383 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 3:08:30 PM(UTC)
...

Edited by user Sunday, February 8, 2015 12:01:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#384 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 3:18:54 PM(UTC)
...

Edited by user Sunday, February 8, 2015 12:02:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#385 Posted : Friday, December 26, 2014 1:33:31 AM(UTC)
I have used a few of your tunes now and am very impressed with them. Have recently started using the lotus e21 but struggle to get the power down without spinning the wheels, need a better geared tune but can't find one suitable. I'm using cockpit cam and no lines so need the best tune I can get these days :-D

cheers
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#386 Posted : Friday, December 26, 2014 3:22:12 PM(UTC)
Your B600 Cortina is awesome. I zoomed into the top 2500 or so on most tracks using it.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#387 Posted : Saturday, January 3, 2015 10:10:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: z 8 Jay Go to Quoted Post
Hey man these tunes are great. It's bumped my times up from ~90k to the top ~20k, that's only doing a few laps! I'm sure with more time I'll get up there. Thanks for putting the effort in to share these with everyone!


No problem, glad to hear it! :)

Originally Posted by: GenDumas11 Go to Quoted Post
I would just like to thank you for all the time you've put into your tunes! Each and every one of them is incredible. I would never be able to consistently put sub 3000 rank laps without them! I've only had the game for about a month and only get in maybe a couple hours a week to play but I eventually plan on trying every one. I look forward to buying a new car only to put one of your tunes on it. Its like unwrapping a gift


Awesome man! Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you're enjoying them and doing a great job driving!

Originally Posted by: LeEMsONdRInkS Go to Quoted Post
Hey was your best or all around favorite c-class circuit car/tune?


I would say my EVO and my Judge are my two favourites.

Originally Posted by: pure camp beast Go to Quoted Post
raceboy77 youre an animal. all of your tunes are a **** beast


Thanks man! :)

Originally Posted by: pure camp beast Go to Quoted Post
which tune is for the drift on the ford shelby?????


Sorry, I forgot to take that down. Unfortunately I had to delete it :(.

Originally Posted by: iKasabian Go to Quoted Post
I have used a few of your tunes now and am very impressed with them. Have recently started using the lotus e21 but struggle to get the power down without spinning the wheels, need a better geared tune but can't find one suitable. I'm using cockpit cam and no lines so need the best tune I can get these days :-D

cheers


I'd suggest you look on the leaderboards for someone with a name like "umadbro" and look his tunes up :).

Originally Posted by: Jezza819 Go to Quoted Post
Your B600 Cortina is awesome. I zoomed into the top 2500 or so on most tracks using it.


Thanks man!


Sorry for the late replies everyone.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#388 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2015 1:51:21 AM(UTC)

Quote:
I'd suggest you look on the leaderboards for someone with a name like "umadbro" and look his tunes up :)



Have tried some of his before, I'll keep looking, thanks anyway.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#389 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2015 5:35:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iKasabian Go to Quoted Post

Quote:
I'd suggest you look on the leaderboards for someone with a name like "umadbro" and look his tunes up :)



Have tried some of his before, I'll keep looking, thanks anyway.



His are my personal favourites.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#390 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 6:13:24 AM(UTC)
Hey Raceboy, any you got Audi TT RS coupe with V10 and twin turbo swap set up? I need high top speed (200+mph please?) and great grip. If you haven't try it till you can do it.
Rank: Racing Permit
#391 Posted : Wednesday, February 4, 2015 8:13:21 AM(UTC)
Happened to love all of your evo 6 tunes, so I tried to take eclipse gsx that i tuned to drive up against your c-class evo6 that I drove in catalunya. I still couldn't beat it but I came close, any suggestions that you might think could help it. The gear final drive is up in the 5.0 range which mostly acceleration, but its the best for 0-100 for gear ratio.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#392 Posted : Saturday, February 14, 2015 9:55:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheWastedHuman Go to Quoted Post
Hey Raceboy, any you got Audi TT RS coupe with V10 and twin turbo swap set up? I need high top speed (200+mph please?) and great grip. If you haven't try it till you can do it.


Sorry man I can't save any more tunes, never mind upload them unfortunately :(.

Originally Posted by: Merciful Driver Go to Quoted Post
Happened to love all of your evo 6 tunes, so I tried to take eclipse gsx that i tuned to drive up against your c-class evo6 that I drove in catalunya. I still couldn't beat it but I came close, any suggestions that you might think could help it. The gear final drive is up in the 5.0 range which mostly acceleration, but its the best for 0-100 for gear ratio.


Thanks! Normally I don't run a transmission, but it sounds like you've got your eclipse running pretty well. The eclipse itself won't be as fast as the Evo 6 unfortunately but if you've got close, that's a great job! I don't know if anything I say could help you unfortunately :/.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#393 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:49:30 AM(UTC)
Hi everyone! I reached one million uses across all of my tunes and I wanted to thank everyone for your continued support. I'm so happy that many of you have enjoyed my tunes and continue to do so. I'm glad I could help you guys enjoy this game with some awesome cars at your disposal off of my list :).

Thanks again everyone!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#394 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2015 4:13:37 PM(UTC)
1M! You are a workhorse; congratulations!
"Racing is life. Anything before or after . . . is just waiting." Steve McQueen, LeMans '71
Rank: On the Podium
#395 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:22:58 PM(UTC)
Congrats Raceboy77!


DJ Saoco
Rank: Racing Permit
#396 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2015 4:56:31 AM(UTC)
Unfortunately there are a few cars I have some discrepancies with like the (B-Class)Countach, (C-Class)'97 Civic, (A-Class)Ford GT, and the(C-Class) Veloster. The Countach, and Veloster seems a bit tight, the '97 civic and Ford GT are extremely loose for my driving style coming out of the corners, maybe its just a little too much throttle on my part. Anyways I took it upon myself to redo the tune on them myself but with your part setup. Hopefully I can get them dialed in for my driving style. I only use two other tuners tune and that is Moneyman300 and ROTKing III. Keep up the good work raceboy77.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 11, 2015 4:58:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#397 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2015 8:43:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRD 4 3L Go to Quoted Post
1M! You are a workhorse; congratulations!


Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post
Congrats Raceboy77!


Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by: Merciful Driver Go to Quoted Post
Unfortunately there are a few cars I have some discrepancies with like the (B-Class)Countach, (C-Class)'97 Civic, (A-Class)Ford GT, and the(C-Class) Veloster. The Countach, and Veloster seems a bit tight, the '97 civic and Ford GT are extremely loose for my driving style coming out of the corners, maybe its just a little too much throttle on my part. Anyways I took it upon myself to redo the tune on them myself but with your part setup. Hopefully I can get them dialed in for my driving style. I only use two other tuners tune and that is Moneyman300 and ROTKing III. Keep up the good work raceboy77.


Sorry about those tunes not fitting well, they're all extremely old but I haven't taken them down since they still get uses. I'm sure you can do a better job :) good luck and let me know how they come along!
Rank: Racing Permit
#398 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 4:25:53 AM(UTC)
Finished tuning the countach this morning might double check it when I get home from work but it seems pretty solid on bernes alp club. Though I wouldn't reccomend driving it there because it bottoms out which I could always just raise the suspension. I just aiming on making the car able to turn those corners.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#399 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 6:40:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Merciful Driver Go to Quoted Post
Finished tuning the countach this morning might double check it when I get home from work but it seems pretty solid on bernes alp club. Though I wouldn't reccomend driving it there because it bottoms out which I could always just raise the suspension. I just aiming on making the car able to turn those corners.


Yeah that car definitely likes to bottom out unless you force it otherwise. Sometimes bottoming out isn't the end of the world, though. Good stuff! :)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#400 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:40:44 AM(UTC)
First stream in a few months is coming up at 1pm EST today! I'll be tuning some FH2 cars and maybe some racing :D.
19 Pages<<1415161718>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error