7 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 7:33:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NegativeCreep08 Go to Quoted Post
Many thanks for taking the time to write such an in depth guide. I've never really bothered with tuning before but now I want to raise the drivatar difficulty it's proving a big help. The 200% brake force is a good example; I would never have thought to try that but it works.

Your more than welcome dude hope you get lots of use out of it, let me know how you get in etc 😊
#77 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 12:45:05 PM(UTC)

SNOW TYRE UPDATE
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 12:19:49 AM(UTC)
Maybe i can put the calculators in a little program? So you just need to fill in stuff like your weight and hp and it generates your recommended stats?
#79 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 6:51:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DoltishGiant7 Go to Quoted Post
Maybe i can put the calculators in a little program? So you just need to fill in stuff like your weight and hp and it generates your recommended stats?

Go for it dude 😊 let me know how you get on. Would be interesting to see what you can create. Anything I can help with let me know. Hit me up on my GT if needed likely to get a quick response.
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 7:31:51 AM(UTC)
Alright, I'll look at the possibilities and I'll start tomorrow. I will let you know my concrete plans on xbl. Ok?
#81 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 10:05:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DoltishGiant7 Go to Quoted Post
Alright, I'll look at the possibilities and I'll start tomorrow. I will let you know my concrete plans on xbl. Ok?

Sweet sounds good dude, look forward to it, catch you on xbl 😊
#82 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 2:15:24 PM(UTC)
Universal edition update by TheJay236 of Clark Griswold's spreadsheet
#83 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 2:54:58 PM(UTC)
Link updated for RaindancerAU spreadsheet in the guide, it may not work correctly, the new link is available in the file collection.
 1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 8:47:00 AM(UTC)
First I wanted to thank you guys for the guide and the spreadsheets. First time I'm using tuning in FH.

Now I have a question. After you updated all my settings are different from before. Especially with the new downforce data. What can I do if I have no data for the downforce? Does this screw up the tune?
#85 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 7:29:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lofwyr2030 Go to Quoted Post
First I wanted to thank you guys for the guide and the spreadsheets. First time I'm using tuning in FH.

Now I have a question. After you updated all my settings are different from before. Especially with the new downforce data. What can I do if I have no data for the downforce? Does this screw up the tune?

Heye man how's it goung, tunes will in general always do better if you have aero on your car, but if your not running aero it's not the end if the world.
The guide/calcs will still put you in good potion for a balanced car with mechanical grip (grip gained through suspension setup etc).
You can either leave that section blank at 0, or use an input of between 10 and 50 front and rear as a car with out wings will still produce a small amount of downforce. (The lowest value on nearly all cars with wings, sits at 100).
NOTE; cars will produce different levels of natural downforce on there own without wings based on there shape.
For example a stock Ford Transit to stock Porche 911, have a little play and find out what works best for the car you are using.
Hope this helps 😊
 1 user liked this post.
#86 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 3:30:50 AM(UTC)
This will help. Thank you. I barely use wings aside from S1, S2 and X-Class because if you drive online you need power more than anything else.
#87 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 3:58:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lofwyr2030 Go to Quoted Post
This will help. Thank you. I barely use wings aside from S1, S2 and X-Class because if you drive online you need power more than anything else.

In Horizon terms absolutely, especially for lower classes, unless do short Sprint with lots of corners then downforce and accel will suit you well.
But glad I could help 😊
#88 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 9:40:10 PM(UTC)
Just a bump up 😉
 1 user liked this post.
#89 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:11:51 AM(UTC)
You guys ever consider making a mobile app, similar to Forzatune 6? I know they updated that one for FH3 but it seems very half-assed the way they did it. I, and I'm sure many others would gladly pay for a stand alone FH3 tuning app.
#90 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:59:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hialeah recon Go to Quoted Post
You guys ever consider making a mobile app, similar to Forzatune 6? I know they updated that one for FH3 but it seems very half-assed the way they did it. I, and I'm sure many others would gladly pay for a stand alone FH3 tuning app.

Funny you should ask, actually we're currently working on somthing. But not even at testing stage yet so look out. There will be an update if and/or when we get it sorted.
#91 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 5:24:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xCaesars Wrathx Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: hialeah recon Go to Quoted Post

Funny you should ask, actually we're currently working on somthing. But not even at testing stage yet so look out. There will be an update if and/or when we get it sorted.

I hope you do...That'd be sick. I'd pay for it for sure. Good luck
 1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 9:08:47 PM(UTC)
Hi all,

Been mucking around with the latest version of the Excel file (ThaJay version) and I realise one thing that I have question with: Downforce

As I do not use full aero kit on all cars (I'm more a form over function person ... hahaha), what value should be used for the non-adjustable kit? Am thinking using 0, but will the spring value be too "soft"?

Thank you in advance for any comments!

Cheers

#93 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2017 10:10:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ColinLam Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Been mucking around with the latest version of the Excel file (ThaJay version) and I realise one thing that I have question with: Downforce

As I do not use full aero kit on all cars (I'm more a form over function person ... hahaha), what value should be used for the non-adjustable kit? Am thinking using 0, but will the spring value be too "soft"?

Thank you in advance for any comments!

Cheers

Hey man, this is a very good question and one that I can't answer straight unfortunately. From adjustable wings I don't think they actually do put aero wieght on the car, but just simply makes the car turn better as springs/suspension doesn't seem any different with or without.
Now in regards to figures for non aero cars I can not give a definite answer, this comes down to best guess work and trial and error.
For car with no aero try between 10-25 front and rear, this is because a car will naturally generate downforce as it is, weather or not this aspect is simulated in Forza is unclear, but it does seem to help.
For cars with non adjustable aero try between 30-50. This is because these wings will obviously generate more downforce than with out them and again there is no clear indication if this aspect is simulated in Forza but it does seem to help.

Hope that helps you out man. 👍😊
 1 user liked this post.
#94 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2017 7:14:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xCaesars Wrathx Go to Quoted Post

Hey man, this is a very good question and one that I can't answer straight unfortunately. From adjustable wings I don't think they actually do put aero wieght on the car, but just simply makes the car turn better as springs/suspension doesn't seem any different with or without.
Now in regards to figures for non aero cars I can not give a definite answer, this comes down to best guess work and trial and error.
For car with no aero try between 10-25 front and rear, this is because a car will naturally generate downforce as it is, weather or not this aspect is simulated in Forza is unclear, but it does seem to help.
For cars with non adjustable aero try between 30-50. This is because these wings will obviously generate more downforce than with out them and again there is no clear indication if this aspect is simulated in Forza but it does seem to help.

Hope that helps you out man. 👍😊

thanks mate :)
#95 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 10:24:20 AM(UTC)
No problem buddy let me know how you get on 👍
 1 user liked this post.
#96 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2017 9:23:06 AM(UTC)
Hi all
I've sent an updated file to xcaeasrs to add to his library. This will work alot better for those using it in Horizon 3.
#97 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:45:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hansonalanrob Go to Quoted Post
Hi all
I've sent an updated file to xcaeasrs to add to his library. This will work alot better for those using it in Horizon 3.

Hey man, received your DM sorry again for late reply, I am just adding the new file now.
#98 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 2:15:45 PM(UTC)
Just keeping it up there 👍😊
#99 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 6:52:37 AM(UTC)
Bumo^ 😁
#100 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:25:50 AM(UTC)
NEW CALCS AVAILABLE, PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK
7 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error