This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 10:40:19 AM(UTC)
I didn't read 100% of this thread but for selling cars, the limit is 25 in 24 hours and the 24 hours is worked out from when you put your first car up on the auction house.

But for buying cars I don't think a limit is placed because I have bought 50+ cars in a day off the auction house. (I was buying all the cars I didn't have at a cheaper price than new)
#52 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2017 5:38:15 AM(UTC)
I am curious as to what they do with the money they take in commission from us, its not like its real money they can use, so drawing a comparisin to real life auction houses who take money as their income is dumb.

Somewhere a turn 10 CEO is sitting on an island with trillions of forza dollars in his account laughing at us.
Mod Edit: Sig size exceeds forum limits, 480x115 pixels max. Do not repost. - D
#53 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 9:30:50 AM(UTC)
The limit is 25 cars per day. I’m assuming that means 25 cars per 24 hour time period not just sell 25 cars at 11:59pm and get to sell 25 more cars 2 minutes later. Hope this helps but I know for sure it’s 25 per day.
ImLegend
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error