2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:47:51 AM(UTC)
Submission Instructions
o To enter, upload your photo to the Forza Horizon 3 Photo Gallery (in game) with “Photocomp1” in the description. (All one word)
– For people new to this process, go to the navigation menu in the Forza Horizon 3 game, tab over to the blade that says “Community”, select the “Photos” tile, and select the photo you want to enter into the contest under the "My Files" tab. Select the photo, press the "A" button on the photo to bring up the “Share” menu. Select the "Share" option and under the “Description” area make sure you add your text key word stated above. If you don’t put in the keyword in the description, we won’t be able to find your photo, and we wouldn’t want to miss out on seeing your creation. You may also share your photo immediately upon saving the photo while in photo mode if you selected it from the "Home" tab and picked "Photo Mode" and "Save" photo. You will be given an option to share the photo.

o You may post your photos in this thread if you would like to show them off on the forums, however it is not a requirement for entering the contest.

Rules of the Contest
o All photos must be taken by you. Posting someone else’s work is not allowed.
o All photos must be shared in the Forza Horizon 3 game and have the proper description (see above).
o Each user is allowed to submit 3 photos, if you upload more than three photos in game, we will use only the most recent photos uploaded in our judging.
o Every photo that is selected to be featured is considered a winner and will win the weekly prize chosen by Turn 10.
o Winners will be a Turn 10 pick until the winners of the following contest are posted.
o This rule may change in the future, but for now, you may enter each week, even if you were a winner the previous week.

Weekly Prize
o This week’s prize is 500,000 credits (in-game credits)

Submission Deadline
o This thread will close on the morning of September 28, 2016 and judging will begin. No other entries will be taken after judging begins. If you do not put the proper description in game when you upload your photos, your photo will not be seen and therefore not be entered into the contest.

Submission Judging
o All submissions will be judged by members of Turn 10. Photos will be judged anonymously so that Turn 10 members do not know which photos belong to which players, making the judging as fair as possible.

Prizes
o All winners (featured photos) will receive the prize of the week chosen by Turn 10.
o The winning photos will be featured as Forza Motorsport 6 Turn 10 picks for a period of time. (Until the next contest winners are chosen and featured.)

This thread is provided so that entrants may share their photo entries with others here on the forums. However, to be entered into the contest, photos must be submitted in game using the directions listed under Submission Instructions (listed above).

Note: We know that this contest starts during early access to Forza Horizon 3, however, the deadline is past the release date for everyone. We want to start featuring your photos as soon as possible and we look forward to seeing what you create. This is only the first of many contests, so if you miss out on this contest, there will be more chances. Welcome!
Forza Community Team
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:48:02 AM(UTC)
My three entries for this week contest

BMW M4

BMW M4

BMW M4

T10 - What a remarkable game! Amazing!

Best of luck to you all!
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 1:11:14 PM(UTC)
BadRiver

2014 BMW M4 Coupe
by BadRiver, on Flickr

2014 BMW M4 Coupe
by BadRiver, on Flickr

2010 Nobel M600
by Jim, on Flickr

Edited by user Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:44:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Added Nobel M600

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 8:00:44 PM(UTC)
First Horizon 3 Photos, Good luck!
b03
b02
b01

Edited by user Monday, September 26, 2016 1:56:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 8:31:20 PM(UTC)
That pair of blue BMWs looks nice, but we all know where the real beauty is found. ;)

Good luck to all who enter!

1:

2:

3:

Edited by user Saturday, September 24, 2016 9:28:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:37:22 PM(UTC)
Have you guys tried the Rolls Royce? I was pleasantly surprised to see the Spirit of Ecstasy has light under it and the car also has starry roof [will picture that later].

Spirit of Ecstasy

Edited by user Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:38:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 12:27:29 AM(UTC)
Hi, here my entries for the first week photocomp.
Great great game FH3.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh3&id=389476&full=true

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh3&id=389857&full=true

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh3&id=390054&full=true
 2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 12:47:04 AM(UTC)
#9 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 3:01:41 AM(UTC)
First try at something special :)

1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 4:38:24 AM(UTC)
I entered with these 3. Good luck to everyone! :)

Koenigsegg One:1

Liberty Walk 2012 Nissan GT-R

Koenigsegg One:1 & Regera

2 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 7:17:55 AM(UTC)
Haven't had as much Aussie fun time as I would like, but having great fun so far. There are some amazing details to be spotted in this game, so I'll doubtlessly be enjoying many "Photo Safaris" in FH3.
Good luck to all ladies & Bruces!
Sp33dy

FH3 2011 Penhall The Cholla, Cholla Splash by Sp33dyKat, on Flickr

FH3 2015 Koenigsegg One1, Crimson Rosella Bird by Sp33dyKat, on Flickr

Edited by user Monday, September 26, 2016 6:05:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 11:11:38 AM(UTC)
Ok, here we go

Edited by user Sunday, September 25, 2016 11:50:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 2:08:23 PM(UTC)
There are some truly beautiful shots here! Again, good luck to everyone!
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 5:30:47 AM(UTC)
Hi, here my entries for the first week photocomp 1...
Great great game FH3.

Histoire d'amour

L'arriver au paradis

Braquage a l'Australienne

XxPAPAxSTIxX
 2 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 7:07:23 AM(UTC)
#16 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 8:09:09 AM(UTC)
Some more - still deciding on which to use..

#17 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 8:34:18 AM(UTC)

First time I have entered one of these. Please be kind lol.

Edited by user Monday, September 26, 2016 8:35:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 11:51:19 AM(UTC)
First of all, you guys made some amazing shots here. Some are just jaw-dropping beautiful.
Second: don't you love the effort Playground put in the sky? The feature first sounded like usual marketing-blah in the reviews, but the longer I play the more I appreciate the endless variations of ceiling and lighting.

Here are my entries:
1. Don't wet me!
Don't wet me
Don't you love the mud and dirt in this game? Deepest kudos to the dirt department!

2. Morning Glow
Morning Glow
The lighting in this game is superb. Can't get enough of the night sky in this game
No, I didn't photoshop the glowing breaking discs' reflections away!

3. Get low
Get low
After a nice aerial in an Ariel you gonna get down. And when you really wonna get low, you go below ground level! Dig in and feel the sand under your happy bottom!

Edited by user Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:22:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
#19 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 12:19:29 PM(UTC)
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 2:57:11 PM(UTC)
FRDT Pat theCat
My entry for Photocomp1
Photocomp 1 contest
Photocomp 1 contest
Photocomp 1 contest

I love this game!! ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 4:16:29 PM(UTC)
b03
b02
b01
#22 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 9:39:18 PM(UTC)
I'm loving the variety of photos here, and thanks to T10 and PG for giving us such a fantastic world to create them in! One of my favourite aspects of FH3 is the lack of invisible walls...

15/15 = 93%
#23 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:40:15 PM(UTC)
HI, What a great game!

Here are my entry's for Photocomp1 ( my first 3 photo's i made in Forza Horizon 3 ). Good Luck everybody!

1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:05:27 PM(UTC)

#25 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:54:31 PM(UTC)
Three from me:

BIGTIME Muscle Member
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error