6 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 9:43:26 AM(UTC)
I bought the treasure map like I usually do for the Horizon Series so that I can quickly get the Fast Travel boards and save some money on that and as well pick up the XP boards to help leveling up. However I've noticed there are a couple located XP boards that I'm clearly driving over the location on the map and even looking around quite a bit and they are nowhere to be found. I know from past experiences sometimes that means it's above or below you but the ones I'm having issues with are out in the middle of the desert area where there is no elevation below or above it's simply just that area. Has anyone else experienced this? The couple that I'm having issue with her in the northern part of the map.

Edited by user Friday, September 23, 2016 3:24:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 9:45:16 AM(UTC)
All 150 boards can be found. As you noted, not all boards are at ground level. You just have to find the way...

Do you want a spoiler?

Edited by user Friday, September 23, 2016 9:49:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 10:46:31 AM(UTC)
don't mind spoilers that's why I bought the treasure map I enjoy racing I'm not one of those people that likes the mysteries of boards. The one I'm looking for is Southwest of the park satellite array there's an XP bored that's right on the freeway and then there's one just a tiny bit Southwest of that. The second one just off the freeway is the one I can't seem to locate there is definitely no elevation change there. I could upload a picture if I knew how.
#4 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:02:34 AM(UTC)
Yeah, I got the treasure map too and noticed that I couldn't find an XP board located in a huge open field above the Redstone Airport, on the Outback. Quite strange because I searched like crazy to find any possible underground access, which seemed impossible, as this board is (or at least should be) in the middle of nowhere.
 3 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:22:43 AM(UTC)
For the Outback field board, followthetraintracksfromthewest
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:31:48 AM(UTC)
I don't believe there are any train tracks near this one we might be talking about two different ones. basically I am in between ormiston Gorge and parkes satellite array. south of there if you look at the river it has a big bend if you go directly south of that Big Bend you will see an XP board located right on the freeway. that one is accessible. then if you go just a tiny bit south and west of that board there's one located basically in a clearing where some trees are and there is absolutely no board there. I have looked around multiple times even use the Drone it is just not there
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:35:44 AM(UTC)
Yes, that one is accessible by following the train tracks from the west.
#8 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 1:00:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Yes, that one is accessible by following the train tracks from the west.

Okay got it thanks for that, pretty dumb on my part.
#9 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 1:19:16 PM(UTC)
You're not alone, I and some other moderators were scouring the landscape for that one and almost reported it as a bug. :) But it's a funny surprise when you realize how to get to it.
#10 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:22:06 PM(UTC)
Need some help came across a bunch on top of stuff that i cant jump or get a car too any help?
#11 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:28:57 PM(UTC)
Boards in narrow gaps can be reached with small cars like Abarth.
Boards on tops of structures are reached by jumping from hills around the area - try a high powered buggy like the Ariel Nomad since road cars can become unstable in offroad terrain before the jump.
You will also have to jump the cliff at the beach.
#12 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:37:40 PM(UTC)
There is one back in that canyon I have no idea how to get to. Map shows it's there, but I can't even see it high or low.
#13 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:40:18 PM(UTC)
There isn't any hills around this one.
#14 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 4:06:52 PM(UTC)
think outside the box :)

found a 20k XP board on top of a stack of unbreakable crates. I kept looking for a ramp or jump that would get me there, then instead jumped onto the roof of a nearby building and dropped down off that. I do enjoy the search :)
#15 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 4:12:39 AM(UTC)
How do i get to the XP board in the middle of the lake in kiewa valley.
#16 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 4:53:49 AM(UTC)
I haven't found it myself yet but since it's in the middle of a lake, maybe some type of truck? Maybe the Ford Raptor, Bowler EXR, Halo Warthog (if you have it) or some other tall truck?
i7-8700K @ 3.7GHz / GTX 1080 Ti / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 64-bit
Xbox One X 1TB / Samsung 50" 4K UHD
#17 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 4:56:46 AM(UTC)
Wait until you find the one in between two buildings that probably 2 cars in the game can reach....lol
#18 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 6:14:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Carrythxd Go to Quoted Post
I haven't found it myself yet but since it's in the middle of a lake, maybe some type of truck? Maybe the Ford Raptor, Bowler EXR, Halo Warthog (if you have it) or some other tall truck?

I was using a range rover, but the water was just too deep.
#19 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 6:31:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Avenger1324 Go to Quoted Post
think outside the box :)

found a 20k XP board on top of a stack of unbreakable crates. I kept looking for a ramp or jump that would get me there, then instead jumped onto the roof of a nearby building and dropped down off that. I do enjoy the search :)

Yea theres one in the construction area which had to be off an adjacent building & I was using the danger sign trying to hit it xD, I just use a hypercar to get through them and use an abarth 595 to get in the smaller crevices

#20 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:03:57 AM(UTC)
I just bought treasure map on pc but i don't know how to install this thing. Any ideas?
#21 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:14:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: petegrassi19 Go to Quoted Post
Wait until you find the one in between two buildings that probably 2 cars in the game can reach....lol
I ran across that one last night. How about the one that is on the roof of a building out in the woods? I looked and looked but could not see any ramps to jump up there with

#22 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:19:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: petegrassi19 Go to Quoted Post
I ran across that one last night. How about the one that is on the roof of a building out in the woods? I looked and looked but could not see any ramps to jump up there with

If that's on the building next to a water tower, you take a damn big run up! So you hit the side of the sign face on. There's a bit of a hill that kicks you up high enough.
 2 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:34:40 AM(UTC)
The lake one is rather easy to reach. On the west side of lake there's a small very hidden underwater path you can follow to the big island. You can just about make it out on the map if you look carefully.
#24 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:38:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CptMysteron Go to Quoted Post
How do i get to the XP board in the middle of the lake in kiewa valley.

Open up your world map and you'll see there is a "shallow" path with plant life sticking out from the water. You'll be able to reach it if you follow the path. The approach is from the west to east.

Good luck -edit- ninja'd lol.

Edited by user Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:39:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 11:44:00 AM(UTC)
I have 149/150 Bonus boards and 99/100 xp boards. I know where the last one is on the map, it shows the icon but when I drive there it's not appearing. I dont know if anyone else has seen this. I circled the board that's giving me trouble below. [img=http://imgur.com/PAESezb]Xp Board[/img]
6 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error