This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
22 Pages123>>Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:38:24 PM(UTC)
Here is our known issues list for Forza Horizon 3 as of 10/15, 8:25 a.m. Pacific:

[UPDATE 10/15: We have removed previously fixed issues from this list]

General Issues
  • In multiplayer players may see players jump under poor network conditions.

• Some performance stalls when free-roaming.

• On some wheels players can’t start a convoy on wheel unless you create a custom wheel profile.

• Players who have shared Vinyl Groups in Forza Horizon 3 are not receiving a Credit payment when they are used by other players.

PC-Specific Issues
  • Windows Insider Build 14936
    Insider Build 14936 of Windows has a known issue with UWP games. If you wish to play Forza Horizon 3 or Gears of War 4 you will need to temporarily roll back until the next Insider Build is released.

• Some players are reporting the game will not start with microphones enabled. To work around this please disable the microphone for Forza Horizon 3 in Privacy settings. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Some antivirus software packages cause the game to exit unexpectedly shortly after launch.

• Some players are reporting PC achievements are not working. Ensure that your Telemetry and Application Telemetry Settings are enabled and that the service "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" is enabled. Make sure that any privacy tools you are using allow telemetry to be sent.

• Some players are seeing blurry photo mode images. Whilst we continue to work on a permanent fix for this issue please try the following workaround - When the title boots, make sure the game window is maximised whilst the Forza Horizon 3 splash image is visible before the screen goes black. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• No master volume control available in game or in the windows mixer [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Microphones sometimes aren’t being detected for ANNA on PC [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Unable to rewind when returning to Solo from co-op and online free-roam. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Club member status doesn’t update unless you reboot.

• Visual vehicle upgrades occasionally don’t apply without a reboot.

• FPS stuttering on PC on certain configurations.

• Players may see the “Failed to open a connection. Check if your network allows IPSEC connections, and try again.” error. This issue can happen after suspending or when trying to quickly reconnect to a server previously connected to.

• If seeing QoS failures, verify port 3075 unblocked for UDP traffic in their router firewall.

• PC players must have the Windows firewall enabled in order to play online.

• Logitech G29 PlayStation wheel UI button prompts are incorrect. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Logitech MOMO can’t access events without using a keyboard. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• No master volume control available in game or in the windows mixer. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Some players are experiencing severe pauses in the tuning and upgrade menus. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Error code 0x80070490 when trying to update the title, which can occur if the title has been moved between hard drives or reinstalled in another location: search for "re-register modern app Windows 10"

• Installation issues:

We've seen a few instances of players reporting issues with installing the game, if you fall into this bracket can you please make sure you have done the below:

• The title must be installed to an NTFS drive otherwise it may fail to install, run or update properly. This is a Windows Store app requirement.

• Users must make sure that the Windows EFS service is running in order to run the title. Do not disable it.

Edited by user Friday, July 26, 2019 3:10:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Brian Ekberg
    Forza Community Manager
    ForzaMotorsport.net
    #2 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:36:07 PM(UTC)
    when I installed it, it put it with the forza horizon 3 demo and after installed the full version I uninstalled the demo the war hog not showing up anywhere.
     12 users liked this post.
    #3 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:36:12 PM(UTC)
    Despite paying for early access, some users are not able to access the Ultimate Edition DLC, and are being told by microsoft to wait until monday.

It kind of defeats the purpose of early access if we only get half the features we paid for.
     2 users liked this post.
    #4 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:56:40 PM(UTC)
    The 2016 Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe DLC is missing for those who preordered the Ultimate Edition on the Xbox Store.

Three of the #Forzathon challenges already expired September 1st 2016 and are unobtainable in the future unless they get patched:

#Forzathon "Sand Meeting"
    Start a convoy on the Silver Sands Shipwrecks and win 15 convoy races.
    https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Achievements/XboxOne/1289871275/116

#Forzathon Sand Banks!
    Get 3 stars on the Silver Sands Shipwrecks Danger Sign.
    https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Achievements/XboxOne/1289871275/117

#Forzathon Sand Skids
    Bank a single chain of 100,000 skill points at the Silver Sands Shipwrecks in any Buggy.
    https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Achievements/XboxOne/1289871275/118
    #5 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:24:48 AM(UTC)
    I have received my Warthog code but it wasn't showing up in game. I went and uninstalled it and when I tried to reinstall it I got an error code. I just want my beloved Puma... :(
    #6 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 7:02:49 AM(UTC)
    While using Ultra-Ultra-wide resolutions (5760x1080), the map will only show the center 1/3 with no way to scroll up or down while zoomed out.
    #7 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 9:15:16 AM(UTC)
    I see the Warthog as well as the two bonus cars I got from GameStop in they ready to download section under the game but when I try to download I get an error they never download? Looks like they are attached to my profile, but refuse to download.
    #8 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 10:29:58 AM(UTC)
    i gat my code but i cant find the warthog to install since i delete the demo
     5 users liked this post.
    #9 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 12:15:52 PM(UTC)
    Anyone else's game freeze when going into horizon outpost to collect loyalty cars? Also having long loading times? Maybe that's just the game I'm not sure?
    #10 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 12:40:46 PM(UTC)
    #11 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 2:05:44 PM(UTC)
    I also received a code and when I tried re installing, its gone and I cant re install it.
    #12 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 2:07:05 PM(UTC)
    I also received a code and cant re install my Warthog
    #13 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 2:50:37 PM(UTC)
    My warthog is installed but dosen't work I can't find the warthog anywhere not in store, not in in-game mail, also my preorder Mercedes is broken "sorry and unexpected error has occurred" every time I try to redeem.
    #14 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:01:39 PM(UTC)
    same deal as some here with the warthog. Game said I had it and it's not in game. Did all i could think of to fix it, nothing worked. Then i uninstalled thinking it would be in to reinstall again... now there's nothing. I can't download it and the code will not work again.
     1 user liked this post.
    #15 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:04:04 PM(UTC)
    My wheelspins were doubling because of VIP, but they arent anymore.
     1 user liked this post.
    #16 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:09:32 PM(UTC)
    I also just tryed to download the vip car pack and it tryed to get me to buy vip, but in the xbox store it says I have VIP.
     1 user liked this post.
    #17 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:12:18 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: BigAirBadAssMX Go to Quoted Post

I'm also having this problem. Can't get the VIP DLC cars either
     1 user liked this post.
    #18 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:19:38 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: UncleTurtle55 Go to Quoted Post

Hopefully it gets fixed!
     4 users liked this post.
    #19 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:26:10 PM(UTC)
    I digitally pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition on the Xbox store a few days back. Downloaded the 47 or so GBs. Went to start it up today and here I sit waiting for a 47.35GB update to finish installing. I can't wait to experience all the issues everyone is having with the lack of loyalty rewards only to be ignored by T10. This seems fun. Just like all the other Forza launches. Why do I do this to myself? Every time a Forza game comes out I try to play it the day/week it is released and run into nothing but problems. Fun!
     2 users liked this post.
    #20 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:59:14 PM(UTC)
    Im running the fanatec cs2 wheel base and xbox hub and pedals.
    During some races the cars dont respond to throttle imputs properly and seem only accellerate ag 75%. The worst offender is the lambo 4wd durring the rallycross races. The car functions normally with a controller.
     1 user liked this post.
    #21 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 4:01:13 PM(UTC)
    Added a new Known Issue entry:

• ADDED 9/23 -- Some antivirus software packages cause the game to exit unexpectedly shortly after launch.

Brian Ekberg
    Forza Community Manager
    ForzaMotorsport.net
    #22 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 4:12:33 PM(UTC)
    The Ford Mustang GT350R has the wrong engine sound, i know this happened in Motorsport 6 but c'mon, why is it happening in Horizon 3?! please fix it!
     1 user liked this post.
    #23 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 4:14:41 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: UncleTurtle55 Go to Quoted Post

Hopefully it gets fixed!

This could have been related to the recent Xbox Live outage. Are you both still running into these VIP issues?

Brian

Brian Ekberg
    Forza Community Manager
    ForzaMotorsport.net
    #24 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 4:22:52 PM(UTC)
    i currently cannot sell cars in the auction house
    #25 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 4:30:56 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post

This could have been related to the recent Xbox Live outage. Are you both still running into these VIP issues?

Brian

It shows I have the VIP bundle on the xbox website but i have no option to download it on my xbox.
    22 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
    Error