37 Pages123>>Next
 7 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:37:49 PM(UTC)
Here is our known issues list for Forza Horizon 3 as of 10/15, 8:18 am. Pacific:

[UPDATE 10/15: We have removed previously fixed issues from this list]

General Issues
  • In multiplayer players may see players jump under poor network conditions.

• Some performance stalls when free-roaming.

• On some wheels players can’t start a convoy on wheel unless you create a custom wheel profile.

• Players who have shared Vinyl Groups in Forza Horizon 3 are not receiving a Credit payment when they are used by other players.

PC-Specific Issues
  • Windows Insider Build 14936
    Insider Build 14936 of Windows has a known issue with UWP games. If you wish to play Forza Horizon 3 or Gears of War 4 you will need to temporarily roll back until the next Insider Build is released.

• Some players are reporting the game will not start with microphones enabled. To work around this please disable the microphone for Forza Horizon 3 in Privacy settings. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Some players have reported instability in the Autoshow and Garage when using Nvidia Kepler architecture cards (e.g. 770, 780). Nvidia have released a fix for this in driver 376.09.

• People experiencing severe instability, especially on Nvidia 7 series cards, should try disabling FXAA if they have it enabled.

• Some antivirus software packages cause the game to exit unexpectedly shortly after launch. [UPDATE: Problems with AVAST have been fixed with the latest AVAST update, please make sure that you have the latest version of AVAST installed]

• Some players are reporting PC achievements are not working. Ensure that your Telemetry and Application Telemetry Settings are enabled and that the service "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" is enabled. Make sure that any privacy tools you are using allow telemetry to be sent.

• Some players are seeing blurry photo mode images. Whilst we continue to work on a permanent fix for this issue please try the following workaround - When the title boots, make sure the game window is maximised whilst the Forza Horizon 3 splash image is visible before the screen goes black. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• No master volume control available in game or in the windows mixer [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update An in-game master volume control has been added.]

• Microphones sometimes aren’t being detected for ANNA on PC [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Unable to rewind when returning to Solo from co-op and online free-roam. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Club member status doesn’t update unless you reboot.

• Visual vehicle upgrades occasionally don’t apply without a reboot.

• FPS stuttering on PC on certain configurations.

• Players may see the “Failed to open a connection. Check if your network allows IPSEC connections, and try again.” error. This issue can happen after suspending or when trying to quickly reconnect to a server previously connected to.

• If seeing QoS failures, verify port 3075 unblocked for UDP traffic in their router firewall.

• PC players must have the Windows firewall enabled in order to play online.

• Logitech G29 PlayStation wheel UI button prompts are incorrect. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Logitech MOMO can’t access events without using a keyboard. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• No master volume control available in game or in the windows mixer. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Some players are experiencing severe pauses in the tuning and upgrade menus. [UPDATE: Fixed with Oct. 14 update]

• Error code 0x80070490 when trying to update the title, which can occur if the title has been moved between hard drives or reinstalled in another location: search for "re-register modern app Windows 10"

• Installation issues:

We've seen a few instances of players reporting issues with installing the game, if you fall into this bracket can you please make sure you have done the below:

• The title must be installed to an NTFS drive otherwise it may fail to install, run or update properly. This is a Windows Store app requirement.

• Users must make sure that the Windows EFS service is running in order to run the title. Do not disable it.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 29, 2016 5:35:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Brian Ekberg
    Forza Community Manager
    ForzaMotorsport.net
     37 users liked this post.
    #2 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:46:36 PM(UTC)
    Stuttering!

It's like having a heated debate with a Speech impediment. Nearly unplayable.

Edited by user Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:49:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
    #3 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:52:23 PM(UTC)
    edit - nvm. i see thats an issue thats being fixed rather than a 'feature'

glad youre getting rid of it. windows firewall is rubbish in the extreme

Edited by user Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:54:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

11 users liked this post.
    #4 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:58:46 PM(UTC)
    PC users aren't getting any of the Ultimate Edition benefits. There are multiple threads about it in the support section.
    #5 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:00:55 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: DeadJericho Go to Quoted Post
    edit - nvm. i see thats an issue thats being fixed rather than a 'feature'

glad youre getting rid of it. windows firewall is rubbish in the extreme

Windows Firewall wont be going anywhere. Its required for Xbox live features (multiplayer/party chat) to work. see: http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

7 users liked this post.
    #6 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:11:16 PM(UTC)
    Ultimate Edition DLCs not working, wasn't on the list so might just aswell reply. Some people have even confirmed that they switched to Xbox One where they had everything and then back to PC and still didn't see their VIP etc.
    #7 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:15:23 PM(UTC)
    So can you guys like make the game actually start for those of us who spent $100+ to play it early?
    #8 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:19:42 PM(UTC)
    Yea my PC recognizes my G27 but game doesn't. Says invalid Configuration or something. Spent half hour trying to fix. X1 Elite Controller for now I guess. Kind of sucks the Forza 6 preset does no good in fh3 like it did in fh3 with paddles for clutch and shifting.
     9 users liked this post.
    #9 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:19:53 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Harawanagangsta Go to Quoted Post
    Stuttering!

It's like having a heated debate with a Speech impediment. Nearly unplayable.

Yep. Feels like I'm constantly speeding up and slowing down with all the stuttering, like I'm driving with a rubber band engine.
     6 users liked this post.
    #10 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:40:09 PM(UTC)

I bought a $ 100 ticket for beta test .
    -_- Not support wheel, too many bug.
    What the hell?
    Are you sleep Playground? turn10?

???????
     14 users liked this post.
    #11 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:46:59 PM(UTC)
    DLC/VIP status not showing up.
     1 user liked this post.
    #12 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:48:06 PM(UTC)
    [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Friday, September 23, 2016 2:23:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:49:20 PM(UTC)
    Running in windowed borderless and not fullscreen, Likely the cause of many Performance problems.

FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY.

Edited by user Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:50:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
    #14 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:51:52 PM(UTC)
    i didnt recieve my forza rewards from tier
    how do i fix
    PerryW.
    #15 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:53:33 PM(UTC)
    PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!![/b] I brought the Ultimate Edition from the Windows 10 store. Ok fine. I wait until 12 am on the 23rd (which was the specified release for Australia apparently.) and nothing happened. Waited a day and still nothing. I've been looking for solutions but to no avail. I've gone onto the Xbox app but that doesn't work, I've updated Windows 10 to the Anniversary edition and still nothing. I look in my Windows store again and its says "Doesn't work on this device" with Horizon 3 under it. There's literally no physical way i can download the game. [b]PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!!!
     4 users liked this post.
    #16 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:55:09 PM(UTC)
    Jesus there's a ton of people like me who can't even run the game. I've tried EVERYTHING. Seriously man
    #17 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:56:39 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Harawanagangsta Go to Quoted Post
    Running in windowed borderless and not fullscreen, Likely the cause of many Performance problems.

FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY.

This is a limitation of UWP apps and won't change any time soon.
    #18 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:05:13 PM(UTC)
    SOMEONE HELP? I brought the Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition for my Windows 10 PC and there is no physical way for me to download it. I got it from the Windows store and Horizon 3 is filed under "Doesn't work on this device." I updated my Windows 10 to the Anniversary edition and still to no avail. The Xbox app didn't work and the release date specified 12:00am on the 23rd in Australia (where i live). SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?
     2 users liked this post.
    #19 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:13:33 PM(UTC)
    why this game is always need internet connection ??
    I have never read news about it ..
    Forza 6 Apex can be played without internet ..
    Please fix this, not anyone have constant internet connection ..
     3 users liked this post.
    #20 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:21:06 PM(UTC)
    Thrustmaster TH8A H pattern shifter does not work with Thrustmaster tx. How soon until you get this working?
     10 users liked this post.
    #21 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:34:25 PM(UTC)
    Add another bug to the list, VIP and Car pass content doesn't work on PC.

When i go to the store it tells me to purchase the VIP pass and car pass stuff. Then when i click buy it turns around and says I do own it and greys out the buy now bar. Doesnt give me the option to manage or anything.

Then if i try to install it through the game it pops up the window to purchase it and after i enter my information the window closes and the game freezes then goes to a grey screen then crashes.

This needs to get fixed. Im sorry, me being 17 and unemployed. I don't get $100 to dump into stuff very often. quite frankly, this is BS. Also some ridiculous stuttering going from 60fps to 51fps when driving around. On a 980 Ti and 4690K.

FIX THE GAME NOWWWWW.
     9 users liked this post.
    #22 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:36:14 PM(UTC)
    Borderless windows, G27 not working at all, major stutters and what appears to be a memory leak, VIP not working; this is garbage. I paid $100 for a game that feels like it is still in Beta. I have never been more disappointed in a game at release.
    #23 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:57:03 PM(UTC)
    Hi.

I kinda doenloaded the game now for 3 times.
    I always get a message when its finished, which says"windows isnt able to instal the game"
    Then the download starts again from zero.

All drivers are up to date. I dont know what should be wrong.

Someone else have the same issue?
    #24 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:58:36 PM(UTC)
    I'm having all the issues stated by all this users.

Very disappointed with T10, Playground Games and Microsoft, payed R$317,45, almost half of my monthly salary here in Brazil, and I'm having one of the the greatest headache of my life!
     5 users liked this post.
    #25 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:04:26 PM(UTC)
    Error 0x80073CF9 = Can't download the game.
    That's a pretty huge issue right there.

Would like to play the game I paid for...
    37 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
    Error