This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:51:58 PM(UTC)
Hey All,

I just got FM6, and all of my drift tunes from FM4 are gone! I used to drift some... Let's say "odd" cars in public lobbies (Corvette ZR1, Chrysler 300, Impala, CTS-V, etc...) and I would like to do so again. Unfortunately, I'm not nearly as familiar with tuning cars for drift as tuning them for circuit racing. Currently, I'm working on a Chevrolet SS, but the thing is an oversteering mess while under power. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

-Mako
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:05:31 PM(UTC)
Hey what percentage of weight is it to the front what tyre compound are you running and have you fully upgraded everything in platform and handling and drive train except rollcage only do sport for that

Edited by user Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:30:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:32:52 PM(UTC)
I love the strange cars to I just made a tvr safaris and it's amazing
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 2:44:02 AM(UTC)
Honestly, most of my time is spent giving more basic cars a rear wheel drive conversion and a turbo then tuning for drift runs. Currently the Cadillac XTS limousine is my most amusing build. Busting huge lines in the Alps.

I really wish 6 had more of the basic/commuter cars that 4 did. Gran Turismo 2 was king as this.

Notification

Icon
Error