This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
44 Pages<<424344Prev
#1076 Posted : Wednesday, July 5, 2017 3:51:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TwinMagician589 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Didn't think it ever was
Never ever saw it in them either

Lol have seen it stop next to it about 5 times since i originally posted now

I have done wheelspins until my finger hurts and not even a glimpse of an A9X, I have 6 from the AH with various tunes etc that I use regularly but want one of my own just cuz. Seems odd that it never comes up for me in thousands of spins yet it is common in the AH....grrrr

I love a challenge, might have to make a stepping motor set up to push the buy a spin button and leave it overnight...lol

Talby, your post got me wondering. Is it possible that we never see the A9x due to the fact we already have one? and perhaps you seen them in your secondry accounts where you may not have one.....??

Armed with this idea I put all of my A9x`s on the auction house and cleared my garage of them....then it started appearing very often in the spins.

Before long I won one, so I put it on the AH so I can win another.....ended up winning 6 in one hour, then collected them all back from the AH. (unsold due to a high price)

Taking notice of this, while doing the spins cars that came up often never showed again after winning one, every now and then I deleted the excess cars and those cars came back into rotation.....they must have changed something to not include cars you own in the spins sometime when they stopped paying for multiples?

The whole excercise cost me 20m in spins, for just 6 cars worth a total of 1.2m lol. (which is on par with the people who paid 20m for a Ferarri 599 or Porsche 918 that can only be sold for 1.2m)

So the lesson here is if you want a second one of anything you have to list your original one in the AH for a while to have any chance! (make the bid price 11m so no one buys it)
And the second lesson is you will not get rich buying wheelspins :P
Mod Edit: Sig size exceeds forum limits, 480x115 pixels max. Do not repost. - D
#1077 Posted : Wednesday, July 5, 2017 4:03:13 PM(UTC)
Pretty sure it was my main account as i have one in all my secondary accounts too
But most of the cars that do appear in my spins are only the ones i don't have
Its so weird that since my initial post saying i havent seen one it seems to appear in almost every spin now..but never lands on it
#1078 Posted : Wednesday, July 5, 2017 4:12:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Pretty sure it was my main account as i have one in all my secondary accounts too
But most of the cars that do appear in my spins are only the ones i don't have
Its so weird that since my initial post saying i havent seen one it seems to appear in almost every spin now..but never lands on it

Is it possible you have all the HE cars? in which case they would have to put the option of doubles in the spins?
Perhaps you were only missing one or two until recently and only saw those come up until you won them?

Its just as I was spinning the only HE cars I saw was ones I didnt own, and as I went along I did not delete new ones, the more I collected the less options for HE cars in the spins and the A9x came up more frequently...maybe after you own all of them it adds doubles back in randomly?

So many question, so little time. lol
Mod Edit: Sig size exceeds forum limits, 480x115 pixels max. Do not repost. - D
#1079 Posted : Wednesday, July 5, 2017 4:47:15 PM(UTC)
Yeh only missing the unreleased mini he

Edited by user Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:56:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1080 Posted : Wednesday, July 5, 2017 7:02:32 PM(UTC)
I need the Ram Runner HE and the Mini Copper HE and I will have them all,The BRZ was the one that cost me most to get almost 5 mil for that one.
#1081 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 3:55:53 PM(UTC)
Hello guys I would like to ask one question about horizon edition cars. Can you give me price list
Of horizon edition cars ???? I need because I am new player and I am trying to make money from auction house and I have some horizon edition cars that's why I need the list of cars price
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#1082 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:17:13 AM(UTC)
Prices change start form 200,000 and up from ther in AH you will have to go to AH to see what they are selling for.
 2 users liked this post.
#1083 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 11:58:22 PM(UTC)
So, the chances that we ordinary mortals will be getting the John Cooper Horizon Edition are tending to zero?
 3 users liked this post.
#1084 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 3:40:03 PM(UTC)
Maybe T10 could gift it to all, with a nice staff created design.
HSV
I just want one!
 2 users liked this post.
#1085 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 12:20:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HSV4ME Go to Quoted Post
Maybe T10 could gift it to all, with a nice staff created design.

I doubt they will. I guess they want to keep at least one HE car very exclusive.

But they could do a pretty limited 1 day Forzathon challenge to win it, because most of us weren't even aware that it could be won in a ForzaFriday stream. That's pretty unfair.
#1086 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 6:42:52 AM(UTC)
I sold my HE Camaro for 1.3mil today ✌️✌️
User is suspended until 1/1/2047 12:32:04 PM(UTC)
#1087 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 7:37:23 AM(UTC)
i just got the game, feel it's un fair i can't get the cars i want & the game is sold full price :(
44 Pages<<424344Prev

Notification

Icon
Error