44 Pages<<4041424344PrevNext
#1026 Posted : Friday, April 7, 2017 7:44:45 PM(UTC)
Seems like I've been waiting for the Dart HE for, like, forever.

Drove it around for a few minutes tonight, wish I had more free time to tune it up and cruise round with it. Oh well. What HE cars are left now?
#1027 Posted : Friday, April 7, 2017 8:27:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gresnik Go to Quoted Post
Seems like I've been waiting for the Dart HE for, like, forever.

Drove it around for a few minutes tonight, wish I had more free time to tune it up and cruise round with it. Oh well. What HE cars are left now?

Only the MINI JCW.

*Total speculation alert!*
I presume it'll be some kind of reward for completing the second expansion (a la the Ramrunner and BM).

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#1028 Posted : Friday, April 7, 2017 11:25:36 PM(UTC)
Bought the Nissan HE for under a million,question,why are people still paying close to 2 mil for the Supra HE, and the Nissan HE which just came out is going for less? They are both drift skills cars,what make the Supra HE so special?
#1029 Posted : Friday, April 7, 2017 11:36:55 PM(UTC)
I don't understand how the Dart is only going for 300k.
#1030 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 12:14:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post

Older players despise the regular version only because every one you see has a V12 swap. Now that there is a CREDITS BOOST Horizon Edition, it is despised even more. Plus it is not that hard to get... at all.
#1031 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 2:29:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
Bought the Nissan HE for under a million,question,why are people still paying close to 2 mil for the Supra HE, and the Nissan HE which just came out is going for less? They are both drift skills cars,what make the Supra HE so special?

The main reason is because it's a Supra. Also because it makes around 1175hp when the normal Supra only makes 1005hp.
#1032 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 4:22:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BomberVette Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post

Older players despise the regular version only because every one you see has a V12 swap. Now that there is a CREDITS BOOST Horizon Edition, it is despised even more. Plus it is not that hard to get... at all.
Just bought one for 222K,crazy!

#1033 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 4:25:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MB6Roj Go to Quoted Post

The main reason is because it's a Supra. Also because it makes around 1175hp when the normal Supra only makes 1005hp.
My point was the Nissan HE just became available,the Supra HE has been around along time,you would think the Nissan HE would be selling for a lot more than it is.

#1034 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 4:27:43 AM(UTC)
Is the Hoonigan Ford ever available to us or is it only to be driven at the start of BM?
 1 user liked this post.
#1035 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 4:33:49 AM(UTC)
Is the Hoonigan Ford ever available to us or is it only to be driven at the start of BM?

Its a prize later in BM progress, maybe for finishing kingmaker? Sorry cant remember exact requirement to win it.
I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#1036 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 5:43:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

Its a prize later in BM progress, maybe for finishing kingmaker? Sorry cant remember exact requirement to win it.

Pretty sure you receive it the first time you finish kingmaker - they make you drive in it like a showcase and then it's yours.
 1 user liked this post.
#1037 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 7:05:14 AM(UTC)

The supra is obtained via wheelspin only but silvia was during forzathon (barrel rolls i think) so many people have that

#1038 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 7:58:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M4dd Dogg7 Go to Quoted Post

The supra is obtained via wheelspin only but silvia was during forzathon (barrel rolls i think) so many people have that

Yeah,thanks,i had 7 wheel spins 2 weeks ago and won 2 supra HE's,sold one for almost 2 mil and have one,talk about luck!!

#1039 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 9:17:26 AM(UTC)
The supra he has a wider steering angle( as most drift skills boost) and it and the Silvia rev a little higher with stock engine
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#1040 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 7:09:10 PM(UTC)
Here it is I hope first time trying this fingers crossed MINI HE Cooper And The Driver is MINI Driver Looks Like it worked Has been years since I last Posted picks
#1041 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:27:49 AM(UTC)
i would like to know what horizon edition cars are available in wheelspins as of the april update. because i cant find any info anywhere
#1042 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:40:22 AM(UTC)
There have been no new HE cars added to wheelspins.
#1043 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:40:36 AM(UTC)
You didnt find any info cause there is no changes on the wheelspins. Only car is missing in game is Mini cooper gp HE, but its still not in game.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#1044 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:13:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DrumsSlayer Go to Quoted Post
You didnt find any info cause there is no changes on the wheelspins. Only car is missing in game is Mini cooper gp HE, but its still not in game.

Originally Posted by: A J T 67 Go to Quoted Post
Here it is I hope first time trying this fingers crossed MINI HE Cooper And The Driver is MINI Driver Looks Like it worked Has been years since I last Posted picks

Well it is kind of in the game you can race against jut cant drive one yet
#1045 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 11:39:33 PM(UTC)
Still need to get the Ram Runner HE, I have 158 stars on BM, does anyone know if its bugged, when I look at the events on the map I have gold stars on them all? Do you need to complete all championships on BM for the last two stars?
#1046 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 12:13:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RimJim E69 Go to Quoted Post
Still need to get the Ram Runner HE, I have 158 stars on BM, does anyone know if its bugged, when I look at the events on the map I have gold stars on them all? Do you need to complete all championships on BM for the last two stars?

No, you have to get 3 stars to all races, drift & speed zones & jumps
#1047 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:31:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JuFlx155 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RimJim E69 Go to Quoted Post

No, you have to get 3 stars to all races, drift & speed zones & jumps

It must be bugged for me then like the number of championships completed on the main game :( I will have to try and redo them see if it pops up.
#1048 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:50:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M4dd Dogg7 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah,thanks,i had 7 wheel spins 2 weeks ago and won 2 supra HE's,sold one for almost 2 mil and have one,talk about luck!!

I sold my spare jaguar ftype he i had the other day, and someone bought it out for 5.5mil i couldn't believe it. Don't understand why someone would have done that for that car.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#1049 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:19:22 AM(UTC)
HE cars just don't seem to be selling anymore. Can't sell my Countach, 22B and Z06 on the lowest bid/buyout. Couldn't even sell my Supra last night... that surprised me.
#1050 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:32:16 AM(UTC)
i would like to know what horizon edition cars are available in wheelspins as of the april update. because i cant find any info anywhere
44 Pages<<4041424344PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error