44 Pages<<3031323334>>PrevNext
#776 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 7:31:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks,

On Friday we sent out the Lamborghini Huracàn Super Trofeo race car to FH3 players as a gift. This car is part of the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack and players who own that pack received the car as planned, while players who do not own the pack were subject to an error message when trying to download the car. We apologize for this inconvenience and, as a thank you for your understanding, we have gifted the Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV Horizon Edition to all players.

Thanks,
Brian

2 users liked this post.
#777 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 7:45:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks,

On Friday we sent out the Lamborghini Huracàn Super Trofeo race car to FH3 players as a gift. This car is part of the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack and players who own that pack received the car as planned, while players who do not own the pack were subject to an error message when trying to download the car. We apologize for this inconvenience and, as a thank you for your understanding, we have gifted the Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV Horizon Edition to all players.

Thanks,
Brian

Not to sound like a t**t but that car is in the wheelspins, it would've been better if it was the Huracan Horizon Edition, you know base model things but anyway, glad to see some inconveniencys sorted, it's a start.
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
#778 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 8:11:32 PM(UTC)
^ I was thinking the same thing. On the other hand, it is better than nothing.
#779 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 12:34:10 AM(UTC)
The Countach HE will be worth nothing now. But l dont think it was selling too well in the first place.

Maybe l'll try make this 2nd one l know have into a drift missile car or something
#780 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 10:39:53 AM(UTC)
The Countach HE was selling for its minimum bid to begin with so no changes there. It is a good car though...

On a side note, it seems like HE cars aren't even coming up as options in wheel spins for me. Could it be because I have all the ones that are in the spins right now? I'm hoping they update this on Tuesday with the car pack they are releasing.

-k
#781 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 11:09:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
The Countach HE was selling for its minimum bid to begin with so no changes there. It is a good car though...

On a side note, it seems like HE cars aren't even coming up as options in wheel spins for me. Could it be because I have all the ones that are in the spins right now? I'm hoping they update this on Tuesday with the car pack they are releasing.

-k

Sounds like bad luck on your part. I have all HE cars released so far and I still get HE cars showing up in wheelspins. I've had long stretches where HE cars don't appear at all, and times when HE cars appear relatively frequently, and I sometimes win HE cars I already own, which I'll usually decline the option to sell for half and instead list them in the AH. Give it time, they should reappear again at some point. I wished they would change the HE cars available in wheelspins, though.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
#782 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 11:25:31 AM(UTC)
I was hoping we get new he cars for blizzard update but no :(

I wonder when they release new he cars beause the last update is loooooong ago.
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
#783 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 12:38:28 PM(UTC)
Are you seeing any of the XP or Skills cars in your spins Hurricane? I've never seen them in mine and all information suggests they haven't been around since the first month of the game. So far mostly drift and speed with the occasional credit car thrown in there, the Countach being the best of the credit cars which I have IMO. Not sure if any of the removed ones were credit cars or if they focused on skills and XP. And yes, you'd think they'd have BM HE cars as well.

-k
#784 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 12:54:19 PM(UTC)
Are you seeing any of the XP or Skills cars in your spins Hurricane? I've never seen them in mine and all information suggests they haven't been around since the first month of the game. So far mostly drift and speed with the occasional credit car thrown in there, the Countach being the best of the credit cars which I have IMO. Not sure if any of the removed ones were credit cars or if they focused on skills and XP. And yes, you'd think they'd have BM HE cars as well.

-k

There's only 1 BM HE car and you only get that for getting 160 stars on BM or buying it on the Auction house
 2 users liked this post.
#785 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 2:22:31 PM(UTC)
Personally, the day one batch should have stuck around longer. The second batch has been around too long, I have already had many multiples that I auctioned for cheap. I think I have sold 5 or 6 different corvettes, 3 or 4 countachs (before they gave them out). They should have updated them already imo. Personally I'm looking forward to seeing the, chevelle, dart, silvia, and supra. The others meh, but it also depends on their perk too I primarily use my he camaro for races, 1 because it's a skills car, 2 it's American muscle. Hopefully Tuesday well see new he cars (crossed fingers) I have quite a few wheel spins saved up, and 40+ mil to spend on spin it again.
#786 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 2:38:58 PM(UTC)
Until a while ago I did not realise that the Lambo Countach HE we were given as a freebie, due to Forzathon problems, the other day was different to the one I got off the Wheel Spin.
It is a detuned version.
Now added to my FAVOURITES and I will not try to sell it again in future.
 1 user liked this post.
#787 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 10:33:28 PM(UTC)

-k

Unfortunately, there are no XP or Skills boost cars currently in the wheelspins. However, you can win a Mustang Boss 302 HE (XP boost) on next weekend's Forzathon and a Chevelle HE (listed as an XP boost car according to a chart that shows HE cars and their boosts, hopefully that'll be true) on Feb. 14.

Edited by user Saturday, February 4, 2017 10:41:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Added info

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
#788 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 10:36:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Until a while ago I did not realise that the Lambo Countach HE we were given as a freebie, due to Forzathon problems, the other day was different to the one I got off the Wheel Spin.
It is a detuned version.

You can detune them yourself. Just remove tune.
I blame the ants.
#789 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2017 3:44:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
It is a detuned version.

You can detune them yourself. Just remove tune.

Thanks for the info re tuning.
I normally leave the cars stock and enjoy them as they were won/awarded.
#790 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2017 6:11:54 PM(UTC)
Really excited for the silvia!
#791 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 6:26:12 AM(UTC)
I have been saving my spins as well but going through career and leveling up slowly you're still forced to use them after races. In the last 10 spins or so I've won the HE Mercedes C63 and the HE Ford GT. I used a free upgrade perk and upgraded it to an X class and threw it in the auction house. Forgot to check what it went for but I'm guessing $700k or so. I kept the C63 because they don't really sell. I have quite a few duplicate HE cars too but still missing a few from the 1st release.
#792 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 9:40:03 AM(UTC)
There is alot of ways to get HE vehicles wheel-spins auction house. the auction house is the fastest if you want to blow a few credits, if you dont care and want to save your credits just do wheel-spins
#793 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:23:08 AM(UTC)
New HE cars !!

Ford cosworth, Dodge Challenger and the holden torana!!

I have just used 300K and seen those 3. So maybe there is more out there :D

EDIT: And the Toyota supra !

Edited by user Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:30:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#794 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:30:20 AM(UTC)
Ford FPV and Supra also.
 2 users liked this post.
#795 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:32:36 AM(UTC)
A night on the slots is called for then....
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#796 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:36:37 AM(UTC)
Hmm.. when was the wheelspins price changed to 70K from 50K ?????
#797 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:37:41 AM(UTC)
polaris rzr xp 1000 eps he (credit boost) is ín also
and the ford fpv limited edition pursiut ute he

Edited by user Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:40:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CPU: Intel i5 4690K | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW | RAM: 16GB Kit DDR3-1866MHZ
#798 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:41:29 AM(UTC)
About 50 spins and didn't win any new HE cars just a couple of the old ones again...

Seem biased towards drift skills boost....

Edited by user Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:45:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#799 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:42:37 AM(UTC)
Spent 7 million so far, only 1 Torana. They seem very rare this time round

Edited by user Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:44:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#800 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:46:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JDM71096 Go to Quoted Post
Spent 7 million so far, only 1 Torana. They seem very rare this time round

You could buy one cheaper in the AH... There quite a few in there already.... and Supras

44 Pages<<3031323334>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error