44 Pages<<2930313233>>PrevNext
#751 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 9:45:14 AM(UTC)
It seems like the auction house has minimum and maximum amounts on some of these starting bid numbers. I got a second MG in a wheel spin and sold it back for the 87k or so credits, mostly because it's a car no one really wants that much. The cost discrepancy between that and the "rare" cars is really mind blowing. When are they going to re-add those cars to the spins and add the new ones. Let us know when they are being added. I'm sitting on a TON of spins at the moment waiting to use. Is there any way of telling how many spins that I have? This is the first Forza game that doesn't give a number.

-k
#752 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 10:18:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
It seems like the auction house has minimum and maximum amounts on some of these starting bid numbers. I got a second MG in a wheel spin and sold it back for the 87k or so credits, mostly because it's a car no one really wants that much. The cost discrepancy between that and the "rare" cars is really mind blowing. When are they going to re-add those cars to the spins and add the new ones. Let us know when they are being added. I'm sitting on a TON of spins at the moment waiting to use. Is there any way of telling how many spins that I have? This is the first Forza game that doesn't give a number.

-k

I want to know how many spins I have as well. I'm keeping the HE cars I win even if they are duplicates. Figure once they are taken out of the wheelspins the AH will be the only place to get them so hopefully value goes up a little.
#753 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:53:04 AM(UTC)
Where are all the new horizon editions?

The last update for HE cars was in October on the 14th, 2016.

It's January 24th, 2017. Where are all the new HE cars? Why have they not been in any of my recent wheel spins? What made T10 change their mind about the HE cars?

Edited by user Thursday, January 26, 2017 10:42:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Instagram: @capt_horsepower | Forza Photographer | Forza Drifter | Die-Hard Forza Player
 2 users liked this post.
#754 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 7:10:22 AM(UTC)
I'm wondering this as well.
I was free roaming and saw a supra with a camera icon above. I took a photo and it was the Supra HE. Great!
I then went into the auction house searching for it but none were listed. So at least that car is in the game now as npc/cpu but when we will see it in wheelspins I don't know.
It must be just around the corner but I have not done any research since I can't be bothered - I'll just wait :)

Edited by user Tuesday, January 24, 2017 7:21:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"Let's see how you do in a crowd!"

ஜ۩۞-{Forza Lifetime Member}-۞۩ஜ
#755 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 7:22:36 AM(UTC)
We can hope that there will be a content update with the next car pack which will update the spins and add them. I have a literal ton of whellspins to use. It's not just Horizon cars but all of the random cars that I land that perhaps wouldn't have given a chance if I were to buy them on my own from the autoshow.

-k
#756 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:22:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: boehlahz Go to Quoted Post
I'm wondering this as well.
I was free roaming and saw a supra with a camera icon above. I took a photo and it was the Supra HE. Great!
I then went into the auction house searching for it but none were listed. So at least that car is in the game now as npc/cpu but when we will see it in wheelspins I don't know.
It must be just around the corner but I have not done any research since I can't be bothered - I'll just wait :)

All the HE cars have been in the game from the start, just most of them haven't been obtainable yet.
#757 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:49:59 AM(UTC)
Yes they've been in the AH the whole time but when will they be usable is the question, and when will they fix the wheel spins to show them and the older cars which are now I assume off limits?

-k
 2 users liked this post.
#758 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 7:40:42 PM(UTC)
After completing the game a while ago, I find I'm hanging around now mainly because I really want to play with the Supra HE and Silvia HE cars. Not to mention the A45 HE and Cosworth HE cars. What are you waiting for? Can we at least have a schedule when to expect them? You can hold the Polaris back as the prize for the 2nd expansion pack but I'd really like to get my hands on the remainder. I compiled an updated list of what's out there and what's left.

FH3 HE Cars List 25-Jan
*A few of the "Won" entries are not accurate because I can't remember how I got some of the older cars like the Brat and the F-150. I have two of every one but the Huracan.
 1 user liked this post.
#759 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 11:05:42 PM(UTC)
^ thanks! At least that chart has the correct boosts!
#760 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 9:33:54 AM(UTC)
Responding to a question about the other HE cars, Turn 10 today said "It's in the pipeline"
https://twitter.com/Forz...tatus/824956109777678338
#761 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 9:59:24 AM(UTC)
Has anyone asked if they plan on reinstating the other cars that were removed and the reasoning behind it?

-k
 3 users liked this post.
#762 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 1:56:03 PM(UTC)
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_1_27_17

Quote:
Did you catch them? The new cars that we’re adding to the game in February as #Forzathon rewards? If you missed it, here’s a recap:

· Ford Mustang Boss 302 Horizon Edition
· Chevrolet Chevelle Horizon Edition
· Ferrari 599XX
· Lola #6 Penske Sunoco T70
#763 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 2:48:04 PM(UTC)
Has anyone asked if they plan on reinstating the other cars that were removed and the reasoning behind it?

-k

Which removed cars?
#764 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 2:50:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Quote:
Did you catch them? The new cars that we’re adding to the game in February as #Forzathon rewards? If you missed it, here’s a recap:

· Ferrari 599XX

Wasn't the Mustang one already in? As part of the first chunk of wheelspin cars?
#765 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 4:41:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

Quote:

· Ferrari 599XX

Wasn't the Mustang one already in? As part of the first chunk of wheelspin cars?

Yes it was.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#766 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 7:55:24 PM(UTC)

-k

Which removed cars?

Which removed cars? According to many accounts, in October about a month after release they removed all XP and skills cars from the wheel spins. They did this with a stealth update as well. Therefore, you can now no longer get the BRZ, Jaguar, BMW skills car, Huracan etc in spins and they are only available in the auction house.

On a good note, I'm looking forward to the new cars in February.

-k

3 users liked this post.
#767 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:50:11 AM(UTC)
Looking forward to that Chevelle! It's gonna be a rare one. Hopefully, it's still an XP boost car!
 1 user liked this post.
#768 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 9:38:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PrplM3sNjetskis Go to Quoted Post
Looking forward to that Chevelle! It's gonna be a rare one. Hopefully, it's still an XP boost car!

Me too! Such a badass car!
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
 1 user liked this post.
#769 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:29:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post

Me three! Looks great from what I've seen of drivatars driving it.
 2 users liked this post.
#770 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 6:11:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post

Me three! Looks great from what I've seen of drivatars driving it.

Me Four!, I can't wait to get this car, I've been a fan of Chevelles so this would be the "golden leaf frosting on the cake"!
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
#771 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 5:42:22 AM(UTC)

Quote:
Did you catch them? The NEW CARS that we’re adding to the game in February as #Forzathon rewards? If you missed it, here’s a recap:

Mustang isnt new at all. Its already obtainable...
User is suspended until 5/27/2291 10:03:18 AM(UTC)
#772 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 6:38:03 AM(UTC)
Honestly, mos of horizon edition cars are cheap. I see them on the auction house all the time. Then theirs the Lamborghini hurrican horizon edition that will run you 7 million.
Forza Horizon 3 Lego Mosaic
#773 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 7:27:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: QuasiBiscuit857 Go to Quoted Post
Honestly, mos of horizon edition cars are cheap. I see them on the auction house all the time. Then theirs the Lamborghini hurrican horizon edition that will run you 7 million.

All the cheap cars are what's currently in the wheelspins, they're cheap because everyone has them. These cars have been in spins for what, 3 months? Their values would be more if they had been switched up once a month or so.

I have a ton of wheelspins to use up, I'm waiting to see people start winning new HE cars in spins before I take the chance and blow them.

Edited by user Monday, January 30, 2017 7:28:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#774 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 7:51:25 AM(UTC)
Half the reason they are cheap are the bonuses given to them. The less expensive cars in the AH are the drift skills, speed skills, and some credit cars. The XP and skills cars go for the most credits and were the ones removed. There was never any reasoning for it, and as far as I know one patch they were just gone from the spins. Maybe they can resurface again on Forzathon or be reinstated to the spins.

-k
#775 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 2:01:44 PM(UTC)
I was so close to buying a 302 Boss over the weekend too. Glad I didn't! Can't wait to snag that and the Chevelle!
44 Pages<<2930313233>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error