2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:45:37 PM(UTC)
Will do, sir.

#27 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 6:49:29 AM(UTC)
Hey I would love to join your guys crew. I love drifting on forza 4 and you guys have awsome cars. And drivers

#28 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 7:54:28 AM(UTC)
Hey Lumpy, we're not like recruiting or anything unfortunately, but feel free to hang out with us when you see us roaming the terrifying jungle that are the Forza Public Lobbies.

#29 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:29:25 PM(UTC)
if you bark or bite around here, you want the rep. i want the teams, i got assult charge for beatin so manny punk, once this drama settle down, i know SF is scared i can hear there heartbeat, Irregular Heartbeat, you'll be starrin at my back taillights, i killed them ever since i set my tires on the tracks, why would Funky's show up around here....I'll make Simply Funky's look like mikey mouse team if i got done with them.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 9:58:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xxHOPS1Nxx Go to Quoted Post
if you bark or bite around here, you want the rep. i want the teams, i got assult charge for beatin so manny punk, once this drama settle down, i know SF is scared i can hear there heartbeat, Irregular Heartbeat, you'll be starrin at my back taillights, i killed them ever since i set my tires on the tracks, why would Funky's show up around here....I'll make Simply Funky's look like mikey mouse team if i got done with them.

Ummmmm wat?
#31 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:10:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FNK Kube Go to Quoted Post

Ummmmm wat?

HAHAHA Kube priceless reaction...I can even imagine your face as you typed that lol
#32 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:03:09 PM(UTC)

Yea. I apologize if this sounds rude, but please don't ever do that again.

#33 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 8:22:51 PM(UTC)

Now that you've killed my brains cells for the day, please show yourself the door.
#34 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 6:02:24 AM(UTC)

Congrats! You went full retard!
#35 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:20:43 PM(UTC)
Got on this morning to check out the forums, already laughing so hard XD
I don't always lead, but when I do...
I make sure I screw up the person behind me.
#36 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 2:01:44 AM(UTC)
Sup bro's. Finally can acces the ''new'' forum... but don't have a clue who are all these new teams and people around haha

''Run for the night''
#37 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 4:24:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: o JDM Only Go to Quoted Post
Sup bro's. Finally can acces the ''new'' forum... but don't have a clue who are all these new teams and people around haha

Yup, all the familiar faces have left. Either bored of the game, sick of this new layout, or on to FM5.

I said this on our facebook page, but I miss coming here every morning after class to see what kind of drama/stupidity had broken out. It was somewhat fun. And just as I had gotten the hang of everything they changed over to this layout and lost everyone.

1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 7:45:23 AM(UTC)
Yeah kinda. FDA forum is a great forum but still. Kinda miss old forza forum... Favorite topic was always Show Your Drift Cars. To see the talent around here. People dont post that often anymore aswell on fda forum. :P

''Run for the night''
#39 Posted : Monday, July 7, 2014 11:22:25 AM(UTC)
Whoah, we weren't the highest team thread for a second there... That was frightening.

#40 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 1:00:48 PM(UTC)
Looking for some activity on the new forums. I guess this isn't the place where to be found?
#41 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:08:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dortsey Go to Quoted Post
Looking for some activity on the new forums. I guess this isn't the place where to be found?

yeah, sadly the "new" forum isnt the greatest. however you should check out our FDA Forum. its doing rather well and has many of the old school forum users on it. Forza Drift Allstars

by chance are you still on Zenki? if so hope everything is all well there for you guys. havent heard anything from the good ole Zenki in quite some time haha
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 12:29:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DMA CapinPlanet Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Dortsey Go to Quoted Post

yeah, sadly the "new" forum isnt the greatest. however you should check out our FDA Forum. its doing rather well and has many of the old school forum users on it. Forza Drift Allstars

by chance are you still on Zenki? if so hope everything is all well there for you guys. havent heard anything from the good ole Zenki in quite some time haha

Loved the old one though. Nah, haven't been a part of Zenki since november last year, when the activity was at the absolute minimum. Joined Imperil (IMSM) back in april, but haven't really been playing since. Coming from LFS (Live for Speed) and rFactor it's hard to get back on again aswell. I'll definitely check out the FDA forum. Hope everything's going well for you aswell. As far as I remember, we joined Zenki at about the same time.
#43 Posted : Monday, July 14, 2014 3:24:37 PM(UTC)
Casey was never good enough for Zenki. That's why he joined our group of lunatics, hahaha.

No yea, it's definitely dead here, but at least its not like the FM5 side of the forum... Its REAL active over there lol

#44 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:39:21 AM(UTC)
Can I join I want to drift with you guys I drift almost every car so yea hit me up my gamer tag is ghostlysteak42 if I have to do a test to join I'm good with that
#45 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:10:04 AM(UTC)
Just checking in. Can't sleep, so yea.

I had to scroll pretty far down to find our thread... Getting sloppy at this.

#46 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:51:40 PM(UTC)
Hello I was just wondering if you guys needed someone to help in comps. message me back.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error