This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 11:03:16 AM(UTC)
So I started out with the Xbox 360 Microsoft race wheel on Forza horizon one and two with no problems becoming top dawg. Now two days into fm6 with the new thrustmaster tx wheel I can't seem to get these damn cars tamed in the least! Anybody out there willing to shoot me some pointers or hit a few laps with me. Hopefully
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 4:42:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Murdermyhero209 Go to Quoted Post
So I started out with the Xbox 360 Microsoft race wheel on Forza horizon one and two with no problems becoming top dawg. Now two days into fm6 with the new thrustmaster tx wheel I can't seem to get these damn cars tamed in the least! Anybody out there willing to shoot me some pointers or hit a few laps with me. Hopefully

If I was you I would reword your post. Being cocky because of any success you've had in horizon or any comp you do won't make you many friends from the motorsports side.
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 7:46:16 PM(UTC)
i wasnt trying to sound cocky sorry you took it that way
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 5:37:52 AM(UTC)
Hey friend I did not think your post was cocky if your good your good. Any ways is this your gamertag ?. I also use
the TX wheel and have been playing around a lot with adjustments. send me a friend request crownMELBOURNE.
I can have you try a few things to help with the wheel.

Thanks
crown
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 9:00:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: crownMELBOURNE Go to Quoted Post
Hey friend I did not think your post was cocky if your good your good. Any ways is this your gamertag ?. I also use
the TX wheel and have been playing around a lot with adjustments. send me a friend request crownMELBOURNE.
I can have you try a few things to help with the wheel.

Thanks
crown

Thanks bud sorry for the time past before replying it's just a lil hard to fit this forza fun into being a single dad who works 50 hrs a week . I'll shoot u a request later tonight

Notification

Icon
Error