3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 2:03:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: z28c5 Go to Quoted Post
I hadn't seen my codes either. Over in the ESL forum, they finally posted two ways to get your codes (tweet to one of their guys, or open a support ticket with screen shots). Worked for me, and I got my codes very quickly after. I suggest all who didn't get codes follow those instructions.

Thank you so much for this, had a very quick response from them.
#52 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 5:14:29 AM(UTC)
And less than 24 hours after initially contacting them I have my codes, fast and friendly response! I have to say, I'm thoroughly disappointed with T10's lack of communication, once again.
 2 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2016 10:18:28 AM(UTC)
I hadn't received any of the 3 DLC prizes, so I submitted a Support Ticket via the ESL Gaming website yesterday.
Less than 24 hours later, I received an email with the 3 DLC codes. Cheers to ESL Support for the amazingly fast response!
Unfortunately, one of the codes gave me a "This code has already been redeemed." error when I submitted it. So I've written back to ESL to request an unused code.

So, based on my experience, here's my 2 cents worth...
1) If you're still awaiting any DLC codes from the Championship, I'd suggest submitting a courteously-worded support ticket to ESL (rather than waiting any longer).
2) Be sure any Xbox 25-digit codes you receive can actually be redeemed.

I have to say I'm very disappointed with the way the prize distribution was handled.
I don't think I should've needed to submit a support ticket, in order to receive prizes for all 3 weeks.
To add insult to injury, I certainly shouldn't have received a code that was already used.

I really appreciate the fact that this was all free, don't get me wrong. Love the prizes and enjoyed watching the final races!
Yet, I can't help having a lingering feeling of annoyance that the prize distribution issues weren't publicly acknowledged by T10 (at least, not that I've seen).
A simple "We're sorry about the delays. We're working on fixing this right away." statement would've gone a long way towards damage control for me.

Best of luck to everyone still awaiting prizes,
Sp33dy
#54 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2016 3:15:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sp33dyKat Go to Quoted Post
I hadn't received any of the 3 DLC prizes, so I submitted a Support Ticket via the ESL Gaming website yesterday.
Less than 24 hours later, I received an email with the 3 DLC codes. Cheers to ESL Support for the amazingly fast response!
Unfortunately, one of the codes gave me a "This code has already been redeemed." error when I submitted it. So I've written back to ESL to request an unused code.

So, based on my experience, here's my 2 cents worth...
1) If you're still awaiting any DLC codes from the Championship, I'd suggest submitting a courteously-worded support ticket to ESL (rather than waiting any longer).
2) Be sure any Xbox 25-digit codes you receive can actually be redeemed.

I have to say I'm very disappointed with the way the prize distribution was handled.
I don't think I should've needed to submit a support ticket, in order to receive prizes for all 3 weeks.
To add insult to injury, I certainly shouldn't have received a code that was already used.

I really appreciate the fact that this was all free, don't get me wrong. Love the prizes and enjoyed watching the final races!
Yet, I can't help having a lingering feeling of annoyance that the prize distribution issues weren't publicly acknowledged by T10 (at least, not that I've seen).
A simple "We're sorry about the delays. We're working on fixing this right away." statement would've gone a long way towards damage control for me.

Best of luck to everyone still awaiting prizes,
Sp33dy

Was your Car Pass code "redeemed" as well? I contacted the guy on twitter and had that sorted within 10 minutes.
#55 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:38:51 AM(UTC)
[quote=TransAmConnor;590701
Was your Car Pass code "redeemed" as well? I contacted the guy on twitter and had that sorted within 10 minutes.[/quote]

Yes, it was the Car Pass code that had already been redeemed. They must've had a mix-up with their list of "available" vs "used" codes, eh?
Anyway, I replied to to ESL via the support ticket, but haven't received a response yet.
#56 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 4:55:23 AM(UTC)
Hello,
I participated in ForzaRacingChampionshipSaison1 elite cup and is not received the prices of open series porshepack and nascarpack

My gamertag: STEF342
#57 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 7:05:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STEF342 Go to Quoted Post
Hello,
I participated in ForzaRacingChampionshipSaison1 elite cup and is not received the prices of open series porshepack and nascarpack

My gamertag: STEF342

http://forums.forzamotor...ved-their-codes-yet.aspx
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error