#1 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 12:05:05 AM(UTC)
i must admit i never played an Horizon game but does anyone know how leveling up works in this game? what kind of perks are there for leveling up? my guess its not too deep but i dont even know if you have some kind of choice for the upgrades you get or you just get whatever you get
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 12:37:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
FH3 FAQ: Game Economy and Income methods

Loyalty Rewards
Players can start the game with up to a dozen cars gifted to them based on their Forza Rewards tier, previous franchise gameplay, and FH2/FM6 VIP DLC ownership.^ After launch players may receive additional rewards from Forza Rewards. See discussion thread.

Economic structure
The game awards players XP, credits, and Fans at the completion of events. The credit payout is calculated by: the event; a bonus factor for your difficulty and assists; and a lineup bonus for hiring drivatars to appear in your races. You can hire up to 4, and some will earn more than others.^ XP is calculated by: the event; the Lineup bonus; your Skills; and a Clean Racing bonus.^ Credits are used to buy cars for your garage. Fans enable you to build and upgrade Festival Sites. Leveling up with XP triggers a Wheelspin opportunity to win credits or a car (see below). See discussion thread.

Is there a level cap?
See discussion thread.

Is there a credits cap?
See discussion thread.

Wheelspins
When your XP total reaches the next level you will earn a spin for a random award of credits or cars. VIPs earn "VIP wheel spins with extra rewards each time you level up."

#3 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 2:10:32 AM(UTC)
thank you i thought i read something about skills being related to leveling up but maybe i just imagined it thank you
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 2:13:09 AM(UTC)
The Skill Points system is a separate point system used to unlock perks. Skill points are consumable while XP/level is cumulative.
#5 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 7:07:07 AM(UTC)
thank you that makes sense now

Notification

Icon
Error