This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 12:55:49 PM(UTC)
Hi folks,

We released another content update for Apex today, which is now rolling out to users. Here's a look at the items in today's update:

• Fixed an issue where raindrops did not appear correctly in certain situations
• When using a wheel during a race, mouse movements are now ignored
• Fixed an issue players using wheels set to manual clutch would occasionally start the race in neutral
• Fixed an issue where Apex would crash shortly after launch for some users
• Fixed an issue where the clutch was grinding when used, potentially damaging the transmission
• Fixed an issue where some currently supported H-Pattern shifters were not properly recognized on some wheels

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:47:25 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the notes! I hope, we'll get some more contents in the future :)
#3 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 3:02:54 AM(UTC)
Is there any info regarding more wheels? I'm using Logitech Driving Force Pro and while it works on almost all other games, Apex (and possibly not even Horizon 3) doesn't support it. And it's not even some uncommon wheel, plenty of people use it.
#4 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 8:58:19 AM(UTC)
Nice thanks (especially the second one...it was driving me crazy as sometime my mouse was moving with the FFB)

But i do hope soon you'll add H shifter support for G29 (especially now that clutch was fixed)...
Either Logitech H shifter or TH8x...
And i certainly hope it will be supported before the release of FH3 (but somehow , i feel like i'll have to wait an awful long time for the h shifter support :()

Still, nice corrections.
#5 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 12:16:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks,

We released another content update for Apex today, which is now rolling out to users. Here's a look at the items in today's update:

• Fixed an issue where raindrops did not appear correctly in certain situations
• When using a wheel during a race, mouse movements are now ignored
• Fixed an issue players using wheels set to manual clutch would occasionally start the race in neutral
• Fixed an issue where Apex would crash shortly after launch for some users
• Fixed an issue where the clutch was grinding when used, potentially damaging the transmission
• Fixed an issue where some currently supported H-Pattern shifters were not properly recognized on some wheels

Thanks,
Brian

That's pretty neat, but what I'd really like to see is a fix for the counter of completed events. Forza rewards still counts 13/25 events completed for every player on the planet. Any chance you could add this one to the Known Issues List and fix it in the future? That'd be great.
 3 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 12:12:50 AM(UTC)
when we will have support for different wheel and pedals?i am using a thrustmaster tx and fanatec csp v3 via usb and i can't map them to work together...
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 6:51:19 AM(UTC)
Good luck. We're still waiting on proper support for the clubsport V2 wheel base. I don't understand the big hold up with peripheral support.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 7:41:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: orome7 Go to Quoted Post
when we will have support for different wheel and pedals?i am using a thrustmaster tx and fanatec csp v3 via usb and i can't map them to work together...

Can we please have an ETA when Fanatec CSP v3, Thrustmaster T300RS and Thrustmaster TH8A can be used with Apex?

Mod Edit-(Signature image limits are 480x115px maximum)Ridicoulus
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 7:46:37 AM(UTC)
how does GRINDING the clutch NOT damage the transmission? That isn't a bug, right? LOL
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43:52 PM(UTC)
This is brilliant work and I'm loving it with my Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR Elite.

It would be great if Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate worked with the wheel as well given the price difference :-(

Will Forza Apex ever support triple screen formats?

I run 3 x 28" monitors giving me 7680 x 1440 but Forza Apex just allows me 2560 x 1440.

Thanks so much for the fantastic sim so far that looks like killing all the others in so many ways,

I kinda feel guilty playing it for free :-)

Edited by user Friday, September 30, 2016 5:24:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 1:28:50 PM(UTC)
Please, this is a Microsoft outfit, Lets fix it to have more controllers to use. Why would they not let you use your MS wheels or joysticks?

Forcefeedback 2,,, need it to work ,,, thx
#12 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 10:53:37 PM(UTC)
Hello!
Does this game going to get a lot more tracks and cars ? :)
#13 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2016 8:15:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ozzy Kym Go to Quoted Post
This is brilliant work and I'm loving it with my Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR Elite.

It would be great if Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate worked with the wheel as well given the price difference :-(

Will Forza Apex ever support triple screen formats?

I run 3 x 28" monitors giving me 7680 x 1440 but Forza Apex just allows me 2560 x 1440.

Thanks so much for the fantastic sim so far that looks like killing all the others in so many ways,

I kinda feel guilty playing it for free :-)

APEX is nice, but AC rules, especially with the upcoming DLCs :D
Fanatec CSW base V2 - PORSCHE 918 RSR wheel - CS pedals V2 - CS shifter v1.5 | TrackIR 5
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 9:20:17 AM(UTC)
I really like FORZA 6 apex... but i would like to race online against my Uncle.. friends...

Is there a chance that will happen this year??? MULTIPLAYER ?
#15 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 3:54:17 AM(UTC)
Logitech Driving Force GT ? it's possible please
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:05:40 AM(UTC)
Looks like they work at FORZA APEX when they get some free time.....

where is the Multiplayer? more cars... tracks.?? Cmon!!

Edited by user Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:06:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:47:56 AM(UTC)
never happening. It is glorified demo
#18 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 8:04:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: orome7 Go to Quoted Post

I´m on the same boat I need USB to connect my pedals, would really like to see that coming on a near fix....
#19 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 10:00:50 PM(UTC)
was wrong, Nurbugring Track Pack released $6.99 and two car packs @ $6.99 each. Premium bundle which includes all this is $16.99. Pretty surprised by this. It is in the in game marketplace. I might get this but I will wait until the official announcement. I don't want it not to work yet or something. Patience, waiting a day cannot hurt. You must update the game from windows store first to see this. I see nothing in the actual store yet about buying it but you can in game apparently.

Edited by user Sunday, November 6, 2016 10:10:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 12:21:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GANG WARILY Go to Quoted Post
how does GRINDING the clutch NOT damage the transmission? That isn't a bug, right? LOL

I don't think it's so much as this, as it is that it was grinding when it wasn't supposed to.
Win 10 | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K | 16GB DDR4 | SSD 250GB | HDD 4TB + 4TB + 6TB | GTX 980 Ti | G920 | BenQ RL2450H x3
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:52:46 PM(UTC)
Hello.

Besides, I'd like to see TRACKIR support in this beautiful game. Please, don't forget its users. Keep Up the good work.
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2016 11:41:47 AM(UTC)
We need some 21:9 support to fully enjoy the nurburgring.

Notification

Icon
Error