This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:31:12 AM(UTC)
This happened to me in Horizon 2 as well. But I didn't have that much trouble once I went to the map zoomed in and slowly scanned around. However I've spent over an hour looking last night and then trying again today with some fresh eyes. Carefully scanning in a patterned grid format and I cannot find the missing Road. One of my buddies has already discovered all of them so I know that it's doable. I'm guessing there's one tiny little off-road section that I'm missing. I've looked for the little gray spaces between the white on highways or the red off-road sections with no luck. I know it's kind of an odd question but if anybody has any hints or tips it would be greatly appreciated.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:23:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
I finished this up yesterday. My last one to find was an alley in Surfers Paradise, only 2 dashes long. But after driving on the wrong side of the road doing it and collecting the Bonus Boards I did find myself making a Real Life driving error yesterday morning. I pulled out from a Stop sign and turned into the LEFT Lane, which is BAD here in the US.

LOL. I've been fighting the urge to do that on real world roads.

Originally Posted by: IJSTKKDURAZZ Go to Quoted Post
This happened to me in Horizon 2 as well. But I didn't have that much trouble once I went to the map zoomed in and slowly scanned around. However I've spent over an hour looking last night and then trying again today with some fresh eyes. Carefully scanning in a patterned grid format and I cannot find the missing Road. One of my buddies has already discovered all of them so I know that it's doable. I'm guessing there's one tiny little off-road section that I'm missing. I've looked for the little gray spaces between the white on highways or the red off-road sections with no luck. I know it's kind of an odd question but if anybody has any hints or tips it would be greatly appreciated.

I found all the in game roads too. For the last 10 or so, I'd thought I'd looked closely enough at the map but I didn't. The evidence was there but I kept overlooking it. But there was one road find that seemed weird. When I had about 15 left, I was driving southeast from the canyon at the top of the map toward the dish array, and even though the whole area was off-road, I got a notification that I'd found one. I don't know why that happened, but if there was a road out there, I'm glad I randomly found it and that it wasn't #488 for me. If you're 100% sure it's not showing up on the map, try a drive from that canyon to the dish array. But it's probably on the map. There were a few dashes that didn't exactly line up with driveways. When I was doing this, I thought I was stuck more than a handful of times only to spot something on the map where I thought I'd already thoroughly checked.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:29:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:20:00 PM(UTC)
I have 485/488 roads found and I can't find the last 3. I've spent an hour trying to find them and i'm getting annoyed right now. Thanks for any help
#29 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:22:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TRE ShAdOw 69 Go to Quoted Post
I have 485/488 roads found and I can't find the last 3. I've spent an hour trying to find them and i'm getting annoyed right now. Thanks for any help

I am exactly where you are. What have you tried so far besides driving around?

Turned off all the icons on the map? Ensured that EVERY driveway was driven all the way through? Have you taken screen shots of each region to study and try and find said three?

PRESIDENT/CO-FOUNDER
THE FUEL JUNKIE CAR CLUB
#30 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:27:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MookStunna Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TRE ShAdOw 69 Go to Quoted Post

I am exactly where you are. What have you tried so far besides driving around?

Turned off all the icons on the map? Ensured that EVERY driveway was driven all the way through? Have you taken screen shots of each region to study and try and find said three?

I've done all that you've said other than the last ones. I don't know where the pictures are stored.
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:29:15 PM(UTC)
You need to pay extra attention to the dotted lines on off-road parts of the map. Some of them will have a half stub greyed out, making it look like its completed. Also look for the middle part of some small roads. Sometimes when you drive past them both sides will get white, but they can have a really small grey part right in the middle.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:56:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PoliteMedal Go to Quoted Post
You need to pay extra attention to the dotted lines on off-road parts of the map. Some of them will have a half stub greyed out, making it look like its completed. Also look for the middle part of some small roads. Sometimes when you drive past them both sides will get white, but they can have a really small grey part right in the middle.

I don't think that's it. I looked around all the areas 3 times very carefully and got nowhere. Even drove to some of them.
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:41:21 AM(UTC)
When you get close to discovering all of the roads there should really be some way to highlight roads you haven't driven on. I spent at least 20 minutes going over the whole map inch by inch and can't find that one tiny piece of road I'm missing. Anybody else have this issue as well?
#34 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:47:25 AM(UTC)
i have been at 487/488 since the first day of the Ultimate release... gave up trying to figure it out I figure I will eventually drive over that spot at some point
#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:56:21 PM(UTC)
487/488

Giving up now lol, spent hours combing the map trying to see where I was missing a road.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:08:01 PM(UTC)
I was on 486/488 and found a road. Sadly I swapped cars so my GPS went off and now I can't find it again.
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:47:24 PM(UTC)
Best tips I can give:

-Turn off EVERYTHING in the World Map. You should only be looking at the roads. (AKA, go to your filters and uncheck everything)

-Go over every area slowly. You might've glossed over a road in an area you skimmed by 2,3,4 times.

-The Outback and Yarra Valley dirt roads kind of blend in with the background. Be careful.

-Did you get Ormiston Gorge? There's a dirt road up there (Fast Travel Discount Board too) that could be easily missed. A rivals event and at least one exhibition race take you up there though.

-Those small dirt driveways you see scattered around? Tedious as hell, but it may be worth going over all of them again. It could be a matter of the tip not being driven on, thus resulting in an unfinished road.

-For those that aren't largely done with roads yet (178/488, etc.) keep one long road or confined area intentionally blank/undriven on. At least when you get almost all of them done, you know where the remaining ones are.

-Maybe post a picture up here of your map? Several pairs of eyes are always better than one pair. Maybe someone here can find your missing road(s). Be sure to be zoomed in though. The grey roads can be small. You might need to take many pictures.

Hope this helps.
One of "The 50"
#38 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 4:23:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
There are a few pics here of people's last roads.

http://www.trueachieveme...vement.htm?showguides=1

My 487th road is in one of the photos in the link above.

My 488th I would prefer not to tell lol. A small section of a freaking highway (no not crossover the actual main road lol).

Edited by user Wednesday, September 28, 2016 4:24:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I blame the ants.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 6:31:25 PM(UTC)
Funny that, SatNiteEduardo, that was one of my last 2 or 3 as well. And I didn.t see it on the map during my first two 'scans' either.

1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:42:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
487/488

Giving up now lol, spent hours combing the map trying to see where I was missing a road.

And by sheer luck, popped the last one during a race!
#41 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:56:09 AM(UTC)
As with the previous 2 horizons I am stuck a few roads away from getting this achievement. Currently at 486/488. I have tried various things to try and find the last couple but no joy. Anyone else having problems with this or have any suggestions?
#42 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:34:16 PM(UTC)
Been looking for that last piece of road for hours now and I finally found it (pics below, the location where the little white circle is). I've gone over that area multiple times but it somehow always blended in with the background of the map so that I've just flown over it, glad I finally found it, though.

If you want to view the full size pictures, you can find the first picture here and the second picture here.

Edited by user Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:40:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Added links to the large versions of the pictures

i7-8700K @ 3.7GHz / GTX 1080 Ti / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 64-bit
Xbox One X 1TB / LG 49" 4K UHD
#43 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 7:16:11 PM(UTC)
This is so irritating to have to go through this a second time, I have scanned the map more than ten times slowly moving zoomed in. Every dirt road is orange, every paved road is white but I'm still stuck at 487
#44 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 7:21:32 PM(UTC)
Some of those orange roads are very short and can blend in with the map. Don't give up, though, I got my 488th road two days ago, so it's possible!
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
 1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:25:10 PM(UTC)
I used 2 methodes:

When my roadcount was 485/488 I used the magnifying glass on my xbox so I could zoom in more. I was able to spot 2 roads with that method. Goes without saying I unchecked all the icons on my map.
I could not for the life of me find the last road so in order to get that one I looked for it on the map on my pc. For some reason I found it within a few minutes. I checked the spot on the map on my xbox and it showed as if I had already discovered it but when I drove over the spot the achievement popped. It could be worth a shot (if it is possible for you) to check the map on your pc.
#46 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 12:52:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Smokin89Vette Go to Quoted Post
i have been at 487/488 since the first day of the Ultimate release... gave up trying to figure it out I figure I will eventually drive over that spot at some point

I just got that achievement to pop I was doing a bunch of blueprint races and championships and it just went off... I knew eventually I would hit that small piece of road I was missing whether I jumped over that section and it did not register or whatever....but I got it
#47 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 4:14:57 PM(UTC)
Hours+100% color on tv+ sitting 2 inches from tv= I FINALLY FOUND IT!!! [img=https://imgur.com/gallery/TfaOQ]The final road[/img]
#48 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 6:20:39 PM(UTC)
This last road is doing my head in!!!!!
#49 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 10:38:35 PM(UTC)
There are a few pics here of people's last roads.

http://www.trueachieveme...vement.htm?showguides=1

My 487th road is in one of the photos in the link above.

My 488th I would prefer not to tell lol. A small section of a freaking highway (no not crossover the actual main road lol).

I won't state how many hours I spent looking for my last single section of road but this was it on my map as well. I would likely still be driving aimlessly if not for your post. Thanks for the info, I owe you at least two pints...
#50 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 2:53:24 AM(UTC)
I play the game on XBox, but it's also downloaded on my PC. After searching for an hour on the TV, fired up the game on PC and found it in 5 minutes!
The PC monitor is only 27", but the higher resolution definitely helped.

I now want a 4K TV and the new XBox One S!
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error