1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 11:20:23 PM(UTC)
Hi good afternoon, this afternoon downloaded Forza 6 Apex with the illusion of playing with my steering wheel, and the surprise is that does not work, the part of the steering wheel is all good.

In other games it works perfectly as Asetto Corsa and Project Cars

My steering wheel is the Logitech Driving Force

Logitech Driving Force

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 12:57:48 AM(UTC)
Very surprised to see this (popular) wheel missing from the supported list. Anyone managed to gt it working anyway?

thanks
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 1:18:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Player945115007 Go to Quoted Post
Very surprised to see this (popular) wheel missing from the supported list. Anyone managed to gt it working anyway?

thanks

Hello, my wheel is the same photo I put the picture because mine is not the Gt , is the driving force (the same photo ), I searched the internet and nothing ... nothing about it

#4 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 9:38:15 AM(UTC)
I have the Logitech Driving Force EX and while it's possible to customize all buttons in Forza and actually working in game, the steering itself doesn't work - real shame...works in every other racing games.
#5 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 11:49:20 AM(UTC)
Anyway to emulate g27/g25 etc?
#6 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 8:52:30 PM(UTC)
me too, no driving forcegt but old g25 support hahhahahaha
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 8:21:23 AM(UTC)
If you uninstall all logitech drivers, even in the device manager, windows will recognize the wheel like "Logitech Driving Force USB":

Now you can use the wheel in the game, but only with 300º rotation. (To fix the pedals sensibility, you need to go in the advanced options in the game and increase to 25% the acceleration and breaking deadzone, and decrease all the handbreak options to zero).

Is not the best experience, but the force feedback will work ok. To me, the problem is the limit of 300º rotation.

#8 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 9:48:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RahFah BR Go to Quoted Post
If you uninstall all logitech drivers, even in the device manager, windows will recognize the wheel like "Logitech Driving Force USB":

Now you can use the wheel in the game, but only with 300º rotation. (To fix the pedals sensibility, you need to go in the advanced options in the game and increase to 25% the acceleration and breaking deadzone, and decrease all the handbreak options to zero).

Is not the best experience, but the force feedback will work ok. To me, the problem is the limit of 300º rotation.

NOT WORK
#9 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 12:15:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FutureNote8804 Go to Quoted Post

NOT WORK

You need to uninstall the drivers on the device manager. I need to do this multiples times to work. It only work when you see the blue wheel on the logitech profiler.

But we need an oficial support from turn10 =(
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 12:27:58 PM(UTC)

Do I need to have the Logitech Profiler installed?
Tks.
#11 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 1:25:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FutureNote8804 Go to Quoted Post

NOT WORK

You need to uninstall the drivers on the device manager. I need to do this multiples times to work. It only work when you see the blue wheel on the logitech profiler.

But we need an oficial support from turn10 =(

I uninstalled but then windows installed it again...

Edited by user Sunday, September 11, 2016 2:50:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 2:00:44 AM(UTC)
I want the support for the Logitech DFGT!
#13 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2016 11:05:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zumbelico03 Go to Quoted Post
I have the Logitech Driving Force EX and while it's possible to customize all buttons in Forza and actually working in game, the steering itself doesn't work - real shame...works in every other racing games.

Steering is working. Just bind Left and Right arrow to left and right telemetry. I hope this helped you. ;)
#14 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2016 1:51:37 PM(UTC)
I have the same wheel as OP except with the GT logo. Today I switched to a usb port 3.0 and my wheel is working with FFB! I just need to mess with FFB in-game a little to my liking.

Logitech Profiler version 5.10.127

Edited by user Sunday, November 27, 2016 1:55:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 3:37:33 AM(UTC)
Check this post, Driving Force Pro fully suppported: https://forums.forzamoto...port-to-Forza-games.aspx
Forza Wheel Support: https://discord.gg/8vC2zvz
#16 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 12:11:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FirstPlatoLV Go to Quoted Post
Check this post, Driving Force Pro fully suppported: https://forums.forzamoto...port-to-Forza-games.aspx

Access Denied
You tried to enter an area where you didn't have access.
Continue...

Can anyone tell me the solution?

Edited by user Wednesday, December 13, 2017 12:19:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 8:06:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RalfKM Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirstPlatoLV Go to Quoted Post

Access Denied
You tried to enter an area where you didn't have access.
Continue...

Can anyone tell me the solution?

Same problem, i can't access the post.

Notification

Icon
Error