#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 7:59:02 PM(UTC)
I noticed in FM6 the credits cap is 999,999,999 credits. It would be nice if there were no cap in FH3, since I'd love to be an actual billionaire!
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 8:07:26 PM(UTC)
you got to the credit cap? Salutes
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 8:13:27 PM(UTC)
The question is: How to spend all that money...
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 1:35:37 AM(UTC)
Didn't take me long to get up to cap limit in F4 , gave my cr to friends who needed it, I couldn't give it away quick enough. My mates tuned my cars for me and I painted all my friends cars. There were nothing to spend my cr on once I got my cars in F4, AH got boring in the end for me, it be same in FH3, think this time I'll do a bit of AH just to get me cr up for my cars then just do storefront from there on.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:48:36 AM(UTC)
It'll probably still be 999,999,999 CR. Nine figures alone, you're practically a billionaire. The tenth is almost overkill.

Back in FM4 (I'd imagine FM2 and FM3 worked the same way), when people lost their saves, others would usually come to the rescue, offering expensive car gifts and millions of CR from the AH to the unfortunate player. "Put up a pink VW Rabbit for 100,000,000 CR buyout". Good times.

Since the AH is returning, you may come across a point where you've nothing to spend them on, but you could always give them away to players in need. You'd need a different car than the VW Rabbit though :)
One of "The 50"
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 3:33:55 AM(UTC)
In F4 I gave my cars in AH for 1k buyout inc those that cost millions in the end, In FH3 my paint be going in storefront for 0cr, I have plenty of cr from rewards every 7 days, am not into those expensive cars anymore, I'll do some but a lot be cheap to buy for me, as I like the classic cars to the 90s cars more. Might not even do the AH at all this time, I just like painting cars.

Edit
In F4 after I found out folk were stealing designs, I couldn't risk mine getting stolen, so I put them in AH for 1k buyout to get my designs out there, if I did AH I'll do the same as I did in F4 as am not sure how many slots we have for painting in storefront, as F4 and early I think it was only 30 designs or a bit more, it weren't many that's for sure like it is now.

Edited by user Saturday, September 10, 2016 3:40:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Added text

#7 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:43:22 AM(UTC)
It seems as though the cap is still 999,999,999 credits, according to a player who probably got a glitched spin.
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:11:54 PM(UTC)
Nah not a glitch.

Probably a dev cheat so they can test things, we do it all the time. You'd be surprised how much debug stuff is left in games that players find.
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:16:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: peslilence Go to Quoted Post
Nah not a glitch.

Probably a dev cheat so they can test things, we do it all the time. You'd be surprised how much debug stuff is left in games that players find.

Been confirmed as a glitch and fixed already
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:16:39 PM(UTC)
Nah not a glitch.

You could be right! Who knows? At least the spin issue is fixed now :)
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:18:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: blackhole552 Go to Quoted Post
Nah not a glitch.

You don't get glitches that make GUI images with the number 999,999,999 which also happens to be the max amount of credits you can hold. That can be selected without side effects in a wheel spin.

But, what ever you want to believe =)

(been making games for 15 years btw so I have some experience with what is and isn't a "glitch")

#12 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:22:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: blackhole552 Go to Quoted Post
Nah not a glitch.

You don't get glitches that make GUI images with the number 999,999,999 which also happens to be the max amount of credits you can hold. That can be selected without side effects in a wheel spin.

But, what ever you want to believe =)

(been making games for 15 years btw so I have some experience with what is and isn't a "glitch")

Glitch or not, what I mean is that it wasn't supposed to happen in the retail game and the issue has been fixed

Notification

Icon
Error