2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 2:35:05 AM(UTC)
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 2:49:21 AM(UTC)
I'm sorry, but this is getting ridiculous now. 3 days later and not even a smidge of an email on either of my accounts. Really starting to feel like I wasted a week of my life, potentially even 3 weeks if this pattern continues.

Edit: Turn10/whoever's lack of communication here isn't helping either. A simple "We are aware of issues, codes should be sent out in the next few days" would suffice.

Edited by user Sunday, September 11, 2016 12:21:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 11:37:18 AM(UTC)
Got all the cars. Thank you.
#29 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 6:11:12 PM(UTC)
Nothing here finished in the top 10% first week Top 2% second week and top 3% week 3 got my gift cars but nothing sense then
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:57:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
Glad to see people are starting to receive these now :)

Enjoy the prizes everyone!

Very short answer on a topic with mixed answers. Like if you posted if it's correct that we only get week for week or all weeks in 1 and how they are send (all in 1 or group for group). Know the 90 are not over yet so this is not a complaint for where are they. But telling the 2 stated things gives for a lot of people the understanding how the wrap-up is done and results in less confusion and angry players.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:59:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:37:31 PM(UTC)
still haven't received my gift car or my expansion and i finished in top 1% week 2
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:01:20 AM(UTC)
Received all the gift cars, but a week later, none of the DLC prizes despite being well into the top 50%. I know they say they have 90 days to send them, but people have clearly already gotten them.

Edit: That's it, I'm giving up hope now. You'd have thought they'd send out all the week one codes before starting on the week 2 codes..

Edited by user Friday, September 16, 2016 9:31:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 8:59:07 AM(UTC)
Just got the Porsche Expansion.

So far I have received:
All the weekly cars (6 total)
Car Pass
Porsche Expansion

EDIT: Just got the NASCAR DLC too. That's everything for me.

Edited by user Friday, September 16, 2016 9:07:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 12:00:17 PM(UTC)
Just received the NASCAR expansion code. Was actually expecting the Porsche expansion first. Perhaps two teams working on the codes?
Well, at least I know what I'll be doing this weekend. Thanks T10!
#35 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 12:26:08 PM(UTC)
Lol, must be nice. Was planning on using those to keep me occupied till Horizon 3 came out..
#36 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 1:28:30 PM(UTC)
Checked my email, I got the codes for the NASCAR Expansion Pack and the Porsche Expansion Pack today.

I could've sworn I was in the top 50% for Week 1, so either I got bumped out or I have to dig through my email. I have the Car Pass already anyway, so no huge loss.

If it helps, the codes came in the email assigned to my Microsoft account.

Thanks T10 for putting on the championship, and thank you for the prizes. Also want to say thanks for choosing me as a winner in the Photocomp #50!
One of "The 50"
#37 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 6:54:24 PM(UTC)
I also received 3 DLCs, thanks T10. Meeting ForzaRC Season 2.
#38 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 7:20:54 PM(UTC)
Just received the nascar pack code. I think your right that there must be two teams working on the prizes as I was expecting the Porsche pack next. I am sure it will sort it self out so I am now off to learn how to only turn left for a whole race while racing two inches behind a fellow racer. LOL.
#39 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 12:42:28 AM(UTC)
I've now received all my unicorn cars, and the car pass and NASCAR pack prizes. didn't bother competing for the Porsche pack as I already had it
#40 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:14:28 AM(UTC)
I got the other two codes yesterday into my account. So, everything seems fine now. Now I only need to think about a competition to give away the car pass and Porsche pack
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error