2 Pages12Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:15:34 AM(UTC)
Received my code for the car pass from week one today, cheers guys.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:22:58 AM(UTC)
Same here. Thanks T10!
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:37:36 AM(UTC)
Was it an email or code in game? I don't have mine yet.
If you think the cost of training is expensive, imagine the cost of ignorance......
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:47:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Onthefly350yard Go to Quoted Post
Was it an email or code in game? I don't have mine yet.

It's in a email. They are probably still working their way through the list.

And agreed thanks turn 10

Edited by user Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:48:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:54:08 AM(UTC)
Just got mine, not on the email account I was expecting! Thanks Turn 10! I already had it, but my buddy will be enjoying it! :)
If you think the cost of training is expensive, imagine the cost of ignorance......
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:59:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Onthefly350yard Go to Quoted Post
Just got mine, not on the email account I was expecting! Thanks Turn 10! I already had it, but my buddy will be enjoying it! :)

Yeah mine came to the email related to my Microsoft account not the one I registered with ESL
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 10:04:57 AM(UTC)
Got me checking my email every few minutes now! The suspense is killing me!

Edit: a few hours later I'm still waiting, hoping it doesn't take too long.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 7, 2016 12:26:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 10:27:54 AM(UTC)
Just got my car pass as well. Thanks T10!

So I'm guessing they're sending out the weekly prizes in waves? Still hoping I did enough for the NASCAR pack.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 11:12:13 AM(UTC)
I finished second in my division and have not received the code for the Nascar pack. It will most likely be a few more weeks for that code seeing as some people are just now receiving the codes for week 1 and 2.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 1:27:34 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, September 16, 2016 9:08:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 12:47:22 AM(UTC)
Yep got my code for week one pack today. Thanks T10.
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 2:31:56 AM(UTC)
Glad to see people are starting to receive these now :)

Enjoy the prizes everyone!
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#13 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 4:51:54 AM(UTC)
Got mine too, thanks to all involved!!
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 6:47:35 AM(UTC)
A big thanks to the guys of T10 and ESL! As a newcomer I am so glad to recieve some DLC packs as the prize!
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 11:04:22 AM(UTC)
Really hoping mine comes through soon, got me worried that I'm not going to get it now even though I finished well within the top 50% of all the leagues, and was registered correctly on the ESL site.

Edit: Two days later, really starting to lose faith.

Edited by user Friday, September 9, 2016 10:04:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 11:52:23 AM(UTC)
I haven't got my code either. I checked the e-mail I gave ESL. I do get messages from them on that account. I even got one today asking for input. I checked the e-mail account associated with my XBox Live account. It wasn't there either. I did receive an e-mail from Microsoft today on that account. So, I know the account is still active. I need to update my XBox Live account to my newer e-mail address I gave ESL before the address I gave Xbox Live gets retired. I also checked the spam folders to make sure the code didn't end up there.

I don't need the code because I already own the DLC. I was going to give it to a friend. The only concern I have is if there is a prize offered in the future that I really want, will I get it?

For now I'll be patient and wait.
#17 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 3:44:07 PM(UTC)
Thanks T10 :)
#18 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:14:28 PM(UTC)
I was in the top 10% the first two weeks, and I also registered on the ESL site, as of right now I haven't recieved any codes.
#19 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 12:17:24 AM(UTC)
Recieved my code via the email account associated with my Xbox live account and not ESL account.

If Turn 10 don't mind I would like to offer my code to anyone who messages me first because I already own the car pass. The same will apply with the Porsche code.
#20 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 8:04:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EMW IVORBIGUN Go to Quoted Post
Recieved my code via the email account associated with my Xbox live account and not ESL account.

If Turn 10 don't mind I would like to offer my code to anyone who messages me first because I already own the car pass. The same will apply with the Porsche code.

I'm sure there is no problem giving the code to someone else. I was planning to do the same.

I still haven't received a code yet. I've checked both the email account I gave XBox Live and the one I gave ESL. I also double checked the information I gave ESL. It was all correct.

I was wondering if I wasn't going to get the code because I already owned the DLC. From the post I quoted above I know this isn't true. However, he also says he hasn't received one code. So, I will continue to wait but I'm not optimistic about receiving the code.

Update: I found the code. It was sent to a work related email account on Wednesday. Why was it sent there? How did they know to send it there?

Edited by user Friday, September 9, 2016 10:40:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 9:50:09 PM(UTC)
I have yet to get my code for week 1 so I guess I'll just continue to keep an eye out.
User is suspended until 3/7/2045 11:23:27 AM(UTC)
#22 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 10:03:56 PM(UTC)
Anyone received the NASCAR pack yet?

I only got the car pass so far, and after reading all these people who have them sent to the wrong email addresses I'm wondering if I need to go rummaging through old email accounts or something.
#23 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 1:44:27 AM(UTC)
I've got the car pass but still waiting for the Porsche & NASCAR
- Thanks got both now

Edited by user Saturday, September 17, 2016 2:35:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 2:01:03 AM(UTC)
Still waiting on mine, what would the Email address be? so I can keep an eye out for it
#25 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 2:28:08 AM(UTC)
Got my code for the car pass, but as I bought the ultimate edition, shall be giving it away on my blog at some point this week!

Edit: Make that from today, giving it away here

Edited by user Saturday, September 10, 2016 2:58:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Twitter: @RyHirons
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error