This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 12:45:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GuhCoxinha Go to Quoted Post
Any luck on this issue?!

Some people are having the same issue in the FM7 Demo as well one of the Devs (T10Driver) Aaron is active in the thread on the FM7 Discussion board...

Edited by user Friday, September 22, 2017 12:46:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#27 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 3:42:56 AM(UTC)
I have the same problem... still no answer about this problem
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 12:30:33 PM(UTC)
2 out of 10 times I have this weird turning to the left and vibrating problem, but most of the time it just centers, becomes really stiff and has no FFB or vibration whatsoever.
Am I right assuming that the problem is that I am playing with my G920 on a PC and not the Xbox One? As others in this thread have posted their G920 works fine on the xbox but not on the PC.
If that is the case, I guess I will have to return my G920, as I have just bought it today :(
#29 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:25:52 AM(UTC)
I've been having this issue (wheel rotating fully and strongly to the left by itself) on PC with my G920 on the final game. So far it only seems to happen after/during a rewind, and it can be temporarily resolved by unplugging the USB cable and plugging it back in, but it will happen several times within a single race which makes it unplayable with the wheel. I can't find any suggestions on how to resolve this other than what I've already tried (updating drivers, trying a different USB port.)

Basic PC specs:

Windows 10 (fully updated)
i7 4770k (stock)
GTX 1070 (drivers up to date)
16GB DDR3
Running from an SSD
G920 (updated)

Any ideas would be appreciated!
#30 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 6:51:06 AM(UTC)
Any update on this issue? I having the same problem, g920 keeps pulling to the left in FM7. No issue in other games.
#31 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 4:55:07 PM(UTC)
I think I found the solution. After reinstall drivers, cleaning up device manager by removing all xbox controller and g920 devices, it did not fix the issue.

I went into FM7 advance option under wheel settings, I had to zero out all these settings, then save it, go back into these settings and re-enter to the values i need. All of a sudden the tension on the wheel released and no more pull to the left
However, when the game is starting up and during the hourglass loading it will still pull left. Once the game is in menu, tension on wheel is released ans back to normal.

vibration scale
force feedback scale
steering sensitivity
steering linearity
force feedback understeer
force feedback mini force
wheel damper scale
center spring scale
invert ffb - off
use gamepad steering filters - off

PS: it could be just one of these setting that was causing the issue and needed reset, but I don't have the time and just zero out everything.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error