4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 10:05:20 AM(UTC)
i found a fix for my problem. after unplugging my wireless xb360 controller dongle, the wheel centering and other wheel problems have vanished. it feels linear and smooth.

however, without full 700-900 degree wheel rotation, the game is currently unplayable and rage inducing for me. also, force feedback near center feels really numb. not a dead zone, just numb.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:14:14 PM(UTC)
I have a Logitech G920 and force feedback is not working at all. Changing the wheel rotation seems to have no effect in game. Also the H pattern shifter doesn't work most of time. The same wheel works great on my xbox one with Forza 6.
#53 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:10:35 AM(UTC)
anyone having issues with the Thrustmaster TX ffb?

i'm on win10 build 14926, using a 599XX rim custom-mapped w/ no issues. there's something vague going on but to the extent that i believe its probably a simple effect from having the wheel turned on -- in other words, i get the same 'feedback' staring at my desktop, ie, none in-game.

is this a known issue?? seems odd to me that an XB1 compatible wheel would have issues, esp when its sister-wheel, the T300, seems to be working fine.
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:58:20 AM(UTC)
Another Logitech Driving Force GT Owner here: please add Support for this great and affordable Wheel - thx.
BTW: Your Game looks an feels great (as far as i can say this - playing with the keyboard) - of course it would be much better if i could use my Logitech DFGT.

Greetings from Germany :-)
#55 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:27:42 PM(UTC)
I can't even get the game to recognise my G920. I go to options/wheel/ and choose the Logitech G920 but a pop says my wheel is incompatible with the layout. :( It's completely non-responsive so only way I can play the game is with a pad. I stopped playing with a pad ages ago because I got a wheel! :p
#56 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 12:48:03 AM(UTC)
Yesterday there was an update, i have retried with my logitech g920 the new patch
something now is fixed, the clutch and the manual H shift work (not too sharp as other games, but somehow now works)
Instead, for the continous pullig left at the game start and the FFB not working fixing at center the wheel is the same as before. I'm waiting for a definitive fix.
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 7:39:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Paranoya GER Go to Quoted Post
Another Logitech Driving Force GT Owner here: please add Support for this great and affordable Wheel - thx.
BTW: Your Game looks an feels great (as far as i can say this - playing with the keyboard) - of course it would be much better if i could use my Logitech DFGT.

And one more sign up to this request from here.
Running in the 90's!
#58 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 4:21:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MeagerPuppy26 Go to Quoted Post
anyone having issues with the Thrustmaster TX ffb?

i'm on win10 build 14926, using a 599XX rim custom-mapped w/ no issues. there's something vague going on but to the extent that i believe its probably a simple effect from having the wheel turned on -- in other words, i get the same 'feedback' staring at my desktop, ie, none in-game.

is this a known issue?? seems odd to me that an XB1 compatible wheel would have issues, esp when its sister-wheel, the T300, seems to be working fine.

I'm on build 14926 too, using a Thrustmaster TX with the Leather Edition rim, no issue except I'm not getting any FFB too :/

It works great in FM6 on my Xbox One though.
#59 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 5:11:04 PM(UTC)
So my question is why is wheel support being added on a wheel by wheel basis, when almost every other game just has a general wheel calibration system to allow for the use of any wheel.

My wheel setup is a Fanatec CSW V1 with the BMW rim and Fanatec CSP V2 pedals connected separately via USB. I'm wanting to get Forza Horizon 3 but not being able to use my wheel is real down side.
#60 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 2:55:30 PM(UTC)
Hello all,
Forza Apex does not configure my G25.I don't know why. Logitech Profiler installed and runs smoothly with all other games. When I try to configure the wheel at Apex under Settings i always receive the message that my steering wheel movement is incompatible.There is no choice to choose another movement setting. Iam using Windows 10 with the anniversary update. I am really dissapointed,because I cannot find the mistake.Maybe it is really a small issue that can be solved.Please help me.Thanks in advance.
#61 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 4:38:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gortef Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Paranoya GER Go to Quoted Post

And one more sign up to this request from here.

so do I
#62 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:31:24 AM(UTC)
So there's no way to use more than half of the wheel rotation? If I recall it correctly - if I set 720 degrees on the thrustmaster control panel, I will get 360 ingame?
#63 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 5:34:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rabbit3141 Go to Quoted Post
So there's no way to use more than half of the wheel rotation? If I recall it correctly - if I set 720 degrees on the thrustmaster control panel, I will get 360 ingame?

yes/no.

from here:

"So at 900 degrees of rotation (450 degrees to the right and 450 degrees to the left), the wheel will respond to a 225 degree right rotation by sending a (225/450=) 50% right signal."

I hope T10 and PG are paying attention. This is far to quiet (although, not unexpected - history and all that) for wheel issues on PC for such a high profile title. The thirst is real for these games on PC and well, first impressions and all that.

GAMERSYDE currently have issues with windows insider builds and no FFB.
Maldo has posted here.

I hope they are ready cause PC will scream murder if not.

Talking to brick walls since 2007.
Motivational Poster. Praise Dragnet
#64 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:26:43 AM(UTC)
I have a thrust master tmx but am running t3pa pro pedals with it. On xbox this has always been fine, but on PC, my 3rd pedal, usually a clutch, isn't detected. The default settings don't have a clutch because the wheel doesn't come with one, and when I make custom ones the pedal doesn't do anything when I press it. No other game has this problem
#65 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:29:41 AM(UTC)
Also I can't map my b button on the wheel to handbrake, as it causes me to cancel the mapping. Xbox lets me do all of these things easily, and no other game has trouble with his stuff, so why does the pc version have such **** wheel support
#66 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:03:34 PM(UTC)
Will there be any official word on support for the Fanatec Clubsport Pedals (V1-V3)? Also in a future update will Fanatec Porsche Wheels (or at least the GT2 as it also contained Xbox 360 support) be detected under the CSR option if they are running the required v226 firmware? A response would be appreciated, thanks.
#67 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 8:46:28 AM(UTC)
I just opened up Apex for the first time and had my G920 plugged in and it started spazzing out! During loading it would spin all the way to the left and then go back and forth like it was trying to spin further than it could. Then once the game loaded all the way it vibrated and shook violently. Even after closing the game it will do this until unplugged and plugged back in. It only does this with Apex and Dirty Rally works fine! Help!
#68 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:17:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Framo80 Go to Quoted Post
Hello all,
Forza Apex does not configure my G25.I don't know why. Logitech Profiler installed and runs smoothly with all other games. When I try to configure the wheel at Apex under Settings i always receive the message that my steering wheel movement is incompatible.There is no choice to choose another movement setting. Iam using Windows 10 with the anniversary update. I am really dissapointed,because I cannot find the mistake.Maybe it is really a small issue that can be solved.Please help me.Thanks in advance.

I have exactly this problem. It was not fixed with the recent update. Frustrating as hell, especially since there's no way I'm buying Horizons 3 until I can get some kind of confirmation that my wheel will work with it.
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:50:09 AM(UTC)
OK, I have finally solved this, and I think it is a Windows Anniversary Update problem.

I followed most of the suggestions on this page https://steamcommunity.c...s/0/622954302086287793/

So, it turns out that even though my wheel was called "G25 Racing Wheel" in the device manager, if I right click on the icon and go to "game controller settings," it was called "Driving Force USB." This is an old 180 degree wheel with no shifter. This perfectly matches the behavior I was getting in-game. Similarly, the Logitech Gaming Software was loading Driving Force profiles.

The only thing that I can think of that has changed since the last time I used the wheel was upgrading Windows (which I did to get this game updated).

This is the solution that worked for me but others with the same problem reported alternate solutions here https://steamcommunity.c...ns/0/622954302086287793/

Before doing this I tried some other solutions such as plugging the wheel into a different port, I don't know if that ended up influencing the final solution.

1, Open Devices and Printers (can type into Cortana/search bar)
2. Right-click on "G25 Racing Wheel" and select Properties
3. Go to the Hardware tab and select Properties
4. Click "Change Settings"
5. Go to the Driver tab and click "Uninstall"
6. Select the box to "delete the driver software for this device" and click OK.
7. Open the Device Manager (can also find in Cortana/search bar)
8. Go to Action -> "scan for hardware changes"
9. Fixed!

Since so many people are reporting this I'm guessing the Windows Anniversary update caused the wrong driver to get installed for the wheel, or something along those lines that would affect people playing this game more than others. It makes me wonder about the other reports from people with limited wheel rotation.

Edited by user Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:51:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Fixed link

#70 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 3:13:48 AM(UTC)
Has anyone gotten the Xbox 360 Force Feedback Wheel by Microsoft to work with this? I was able to get the gas and brake to work. But none of the other buttons and the wheel itself do not work.
#71 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 7:18:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CANT BE STUMPED Go to Quoted Post
Will there be any official word on support for the Fanatec Clubsport Pedals (V1-V3)? Also in a future update will Fanatec Porsche Wheels (or at least the GT2 as it also contained Xbox 360 support) be detected under the CSR option if they are running the required v226 firmware? A response would be appreciated, thanks.

I'm also running a Fanatec GT2 wheel with the v226 firmware. After today's windows update, FM6A does not pick up my wheel. If I try a custom layout, I cant assign anything on my wheel (to gas at least; hadnt tried the others).
 1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 8:10:23 PM(UTC)
Please add support for this great steering wheel (Logitech MOMO® Force - Red Limited Edition). :) I buy Forza Horizon 3 when I can use it with.
Here is my topic: http://forums.forzamotorsport.n...Red-Limited-Edition.aspx

#73 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2016 4:24:46 PM(UTC)
Fanatec CSR Forza Wheel: when I click the upshift paddle, I get the Pause menu. In the controller settings upshift should equal upshift... There is no mapping for Pause.

Any ideas.

Other than that, it is such a huge improvement over the joypad. Me so happy. I'll play with auto gears till I can fix it, but I won't get all the coins on the Atom at Abu Dhabi Challenge...
#74 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 11:47:57 PM(UTC)
I`m using my Logitech driving force GT on FMS 6 apex without any problem when connected to an USB 3 port.
My motherboard is an ASRock 970 Pro3 R2.0, socket AM3+,

Edited by user Wednesday, October 19, 2016 11:48:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 4:31:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jpht1964 Go to Quoted Post
I`m using my Logitech driving force GT on FMS 6 apex without any problem when connected to an USB 3 port.
My motherboard is an ASRock 970 Pro3 R2.0, socket AM3+,

Logitech profiler version(?) and what wheel do you select in-game?

thanks
joe
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error