This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 12:53:54 PM(UTC)
"TOTALLY RAD" CHALLENGE

R2....a little outta my element, but - "Why not?! " ;]

aa

aa

aa

aa

Radical SR8 RX - Bernese Alps Stadtplatz - Target - 1:14.397

Paint and Tune must be used - available at KoolIROCZ1967 storefront

Always appreciate the picture posts ;]

Edited by user Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:23:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sig box
#2 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 12:54:11 PM(UTC)
Leader Board
sig box
#3 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 4:09:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
"TOTALLY RAD" CHALLENGE

R2....a little outta my element, but - "Why not?! "

aa

Radical SR8 RX - Bernese Alps Stadtplatz - Target - 1:14.397

GREAT target time, Kool :) A 1:17.100 has been all i've been able to muster so far - It appears to me that R2 class is TOTALLY within in your element! Will be runnin this one usin my alternate gamertag =]
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
#4 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 4:17:26 PM(UTC)
Thanks, CC 👍 But need I remind you - I AINT even gonna touch a R2 without my TCS on 😉 Took me a few laps to nail this time down AND still didn't have all perfect corners yet 😕
As I always say - " TCS is my friend" 😋
sig box
#5 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 4:29:54 PM(UTC)
It's all good... and again, GREAT target time! =]

Time update - 1:15.285 (pb) on lap 6

Fun stuff!!
#6 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 4:32:38 PM(UTC)
👍 Have no doubt whatsoever you'll nail this one 😋
sig box
#7 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 5:21:46 PM(UTC)
Traction at the rear did not seem too big a problem. Seemed very sensitive to steering inputs. Let me guess - tons of front aero? max caster? It does not get along well with my usual setting of sim-steering. nope. my laps were in the high teens. maybe with "normal" steering...

#8 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 6:01:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DesigningLeek47 Go to Quoted Post
Traction at the rear did not seem too big a problem. Seemed very sensitive to steering inputs. Let me guess - tons of front aero? max caster? It does not get along well with my usual setting of sim-steering. nope. my laps were in the high teens. maybe with "normal" steering...

I usually run SIM steering as well, and my times were in the 1:20s until I switched over to NORMAL steering :) My next big break through came when I stopped usin the brakes and started slammin downshifts instead lol
#9 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 6:01:35 PM(UTC)

Define "tons" 😋 ....and yes - my setting is "normal" steering - guess maybe Challenges/tunesneed to be "settings" specific 😕 But I would definitely not think "i" would pose any competition for anybody in R2 class no matter the settings ?? Apologies, DL - Not master at any tuning and definitely - specifically R Classes appears to be 😕

Edited by user Monday, September 5, 2016 6:04:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sig box
#10 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 6:46:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CostlessCape92 Go to Quoted Post
I usually run SIM steering as well, and my times were in the 1:20s until I switched over to NORMAL steering :) My next big break through came when I stopped usin the brakes and started slammin downshifts instead lol

Define "tons" 😋 ....and yes - my setting is "normal" steering - guess maybe Challenges/tunesneed to be "settings" specific 😕 But I would definitely not think "i" would pose any competition for anybody in R2 class no matter the settings ?? Apologies, DL - Not master at any tuning and definitely - specifically R Classes appears to be 😕

it seems CC came to the same realization, quicker, of course (he's always quicker ;^)

tons? uhm, max or close to it? max caster? probably also got some toe going on also.

seems to work very well for you though ;^)

#11 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 7:15:20 PM(UTC)
Wahoooo!!

1:14.377 (pb) on lap 5 - replay posted - EXCELLENT tune/paint!

Had a BLAST tryin to catch ya! Thanks, Kool =]

Edited by user Monday, September 5, 2016 7:24:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 7:21:11 PM(UTC)
Wahoooo!!

1:14.377 (pb) on lap 5 - replay posted

👍 CC - excellent work !! Really appreciate you're joining in this one 😉 Any pics of this Rad ride ?? 😋

Edited by user Monday, September 5, 2016 7:22:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sig box
#13 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 7:30:47 PM(UTC)
Wahoooo!!

1:14.377 (pb) on lap 5 - replay posted

👍 CC - excellent work !! Really appreciate you're joining in this one 😉 Any pics of this Rad ride ?? 😋

Thanks, Kool :) - Will definitely snap some pics in the next couple days - hopin to improve my time a bit as well ;)
#14 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 1:29:14 AM(UTC)
Looking forward to trying this one , love anything in an R class :))
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 6:23:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: voldemortt Go to Quoted Post
Looking forward to trying this one , love anything in an R class :))

Thanks V 👍 - btw - forgot to grab your DB5 the other night after work - can you put it back up for me 😏
sig box
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 8:33:13 AM(UTC)
R2 sounds great, my comfort zone ;)
the Radical is one of my favorite lobby cars in R2 - it is 2nd or 3rd LB car on several tracks
tuning this car is pretty tough - hope the tune can keep up with your awesome paintjob ;)
will give this a try next couple of days
so long mate

p.s. DB 5 is up on AH

Edited by user Tuesday, September 6, 2016 8:35:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 9:08:29 AM(UTC)
I can safely say i got no mission of catching you kool . The back end keeps catching with the front end for me . Obviously the tune works going by the times posted , it just aint working for mr in afraid :( . I was getting high 1:16's and it would just go sideways whenever i pushed .
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 11:36:33 AM(UTC)
Never driven the Radical before, so its about time I learnt.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 12:53:40 PM(UTC)
I'm at 1.14.420 right now ....... I ran a 113 in the Furai to chase after the ghost ........... totally positive I will hit high 113 as I am ahead of my Mazda ghost until the top of the last uphill and draw dead even with it again on the last turn but I'm losing a little on that turn knocking my straight speed down ....... I'm using tc normal steering and very little brake ........ mainly slightly lifting in turns and trying to hold her steady but I see a few will probably be close to 112
....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
#20 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 1:22:27 PM(UTC)
1.14.093 lap 11 replay up and I messed up on it so 113 gonna be there or higher
#21 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 2:19:04 PM(UTC)
I found the learning curve pretty steep, took some laps to get even close to your time kool! its a tough car to drive smoothly without scrubbing the tires. Once they let go, it goes big time with no chance of recovery.
1.13.465 on lap 4. Replay is up.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 2:19:50 PM(UTC)
1.13.811 Lap 10
#23 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 2:31:14 AM(UTC)
1:14.672 - had to use stability control to get that time.
Tricky car on the limit, good fun though.
Just a quick question KoolI, who's doing your driving lol, great time, and an fantastic times by JWCJRS4RT and Draggin.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 7, 2016 2:34:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 7:36:20 AM(UTC)
Great times you guys , i just couldnt get a decent lap together , tnink im just too heavy handed with the throttle in all honesty . Loved the paint kool , will post a few pics of the car in a day or so .
#25 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 8:27:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DRAGGINSLAYER01 Go to Quoted Post
1.14.093 lap 11 replay up and I messed up on it so 113 gonna be there or higher

Thought I had ya there, when I dropped my lap time into the high 1:13.8s... then I scrolled down a bit...

Originally Posted by: DRAGGINSLAYER01 Go to Quoted Post
1.13.811 Lap 10

.... nice job =]

And then JW raises the bar yet again! Great lap!

Edited by user Wednesday, September 7, 2016 8:32:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error