1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 6:32:34 PM(UTC)
Thank you Turn 10 and Ford. FRCS1 was a lot of fun and I cant wait to see how T10 improves the game features to support the ESL/Twitch broadcasts. I enjoyed the event as a participant and as a spectator. Really fun. Thank you!
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 10:24:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MichaeLarkey Go to Quoted Post
Thank you Turn 10 and Ford. FRCS1 was a lot of fun and I cant wait to see how T10 improves the game features to support the ESL/Twitch broadcasts. I enjoyed the event as a participant and as a spectator. Really fun. Thank you!

I want to second this. I rarely bother to do this stuff live, but I watched the. Finals live.
GT: DeGrayOne
Unicorn Desires: Anything for Horizon
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 11:18:13 AM(UTC)
Yes, absolutely. Many thanks to Turn 10 and ESL for putting on a good show with great prizes. I noticed that the streams got better with each week so there was lots to learn and season 2 can now start on the front foot.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 2:53:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I Super GT I Go to Quoted Post
Yes, absolutely. Many thanks to Turn 10 and ESL for putting on a good show with great prizes. I noticed that the streams got better with each week so there was lots to learn and season 2 can now start on the front foot.

Super GT! I really liked the track analysis from the live finally stream.

A lot of people were impatient in the Twitch chat and wanted the race to start right away. I felt like the extra commentary and analysis made the whole presentation feel more polished. It also increased the tension and drama, which is a huge part of live auto racing. I was glued to the broadcast to see the outcomes of each race.

Notification

Icon
Error