#1 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 6:16:36 AM(UTC)
I thought I read on this site that if you watch the grand finally on twitch you get a prize, is this true?
Been racing since Forza 1...2005... NOT 2007 like it say's above.
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 6:50:47 AM(UTC)
They backed away from that statement during week one..
 3 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 9:52:02 AM(UTC)
Its not like they would lose a lot of money by giving prices away. Since there is so few people actually watching the races on Twich. I think the other weeks there where under 1.000 people watching, proberly closer to 500.

Sadly from a commercial point of view, this whole thing musta been a big failure.

I wish they would spend more money on the actual game rather, than making prices that only so few of all the customers have a realistic chance of winning. First priority should be to look at the multiplayer part of the game and get some people in who can focus on developing some features that will make it more enjoyable.

Hints.

Less players than 24 in a race. Proberly something like 8-10 people at max.

Longer races. So people dont have to brute force their way through the field at the first corner.

Better options to kick offenders out of the lobby.

Better options to host and start ones own lobby, with the settings one want.
 4 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 5:35:34 PM(UTC)
Watching the event was an award.

Who would have predicted a tie and a 1v1 race for the grand prize?

I'm sorry but that's one of the best racing stories to come out of Forza and was quite memorable and exciting to me. The drama of racing and man vs machine (controller in this case) was riveting and was some must see tv. I was at the edge of my couch with excitement.

Well done T10.
#5 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 12:51:57 AM(UTC)
Agreed - this is the first livestream I've watched for anything like this and it was a great finale, especially the 1v1 to wrap it up! I'm sure T10 will have learned from this, and hopefully Season 2 in November will be even better :)

Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

I'm sorry but that's one of the best racing stories to come out of Forza and was quite memorable and exciting to me. The drama of racing and man vs machine (controller in this case) was riveting and was some must see tv. I was at the edge of my couch with excitement.

Well done T10.

Alfa Romeo - "Making drivers into mechanics since 1910"
#6 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 5:35:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SmokeVessel5495 Go to Quoted Post
Agreed - this is the first livestream I've watched for anything like this and it was a great finale, especially the 1v1 to wrap it up! I'm sure T10 will have learned from this, and hopefully Season 2 in November will be even better :)

Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

Well done T10.

Ditto... it was exciting
Been racing since Forza 1...2005... NOT 2007 like it say's above.
#7 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 11:14:57 AM(UTC)
Yup, that final was an excellent watch! It had genuine excitement throughout and was more watchable than the Monza GP earlier in the day. Roll on season 2!
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 11:01:07 AM(UTC)
I had a blast watching all meets and especially the final! Absolutely the best!
Several of the final drivers have been on my friend list since F4... have followed these guys for a while... to get oppertunity to view them in real time FINALLY was a much waited for occasion...

ROCK ON FORZA RC!
EVERCOOL56, FOUNDER of EVERCOOL RACING TEAM, established in 2011...
WWW.EVERCOOLRACING.COM
2018 ERT Late Season GT Series Champion

Notification

Icon
Error