#1 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 11:46:38 AM(UTC)
Hi,

My profile seems to be "stuck" with a default gamerpic. I've updated it on my XBox, but it won't change on the Forza forums website and I don't see a way around this.

Can someone reset this for me please?

Regards,
SnowmansDad1
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 11:58:59 AM(UTC)
The picture you uploaded once will forever be your official picture as it looks for now...
User is suspended until 7/7/2291 6:00:08 AM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 3:06:18 AM(UTC)
Seriously? i cant change anything here! Update the Picture from the Xbox/Windows Acc! How hard can it be its already connected!

btw the Avatar Picture in FH3 ingame is not from this forum right
User is suspended until 5/26/2046 12:45:06 PM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 6:19:45 AM(UTC)
This is really silly we should be able to change our avatar common
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2016 8:44:10 PM(UTC)
I'd like to know how to change it to it in the first place lol

all I got in 'edit profile' is the option to choose my timezone... no idea where else it would be.

#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 8:46:14 AM(UTC)
Same here.

//edit:

I figured it out.
Trying it on XOne or via Browser didn't work for me.
So I opened the avatar editor on my Xbox 360, took a picture of my avatar and set it as profile picture.
Give it a try.

Edited by user Saturday, December 10, 2016 9:02:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 4:40:13 PM(UTC)
It changes once or twice, as least that was about two years ago when I started off in these forums, but no it remains a constant after a certain point and stays that way. So be careful of what you update as a first image !!!!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#8 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 5:46:08 AM(UTC)
I am really baffled by this, why isn't it an option in the first place? Like Utzi said, aren't the forums accounts connected to our xbox accounts?
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 6:20:20 PM(UTC)
Ok, so it's not just me thinking that I'm an idiot since I can't find a way to change my pic... That should be one of the simplest things to be able to do...
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 3:05:05 AM(UTC)
Yes... this is insane and hilarious... Microsoft stopped producing the Xbox 360 over two and a half years ago... I think it's time these forums stop using 2005 technology.

What forum on the internet in 2018 ties your avatar to a profile generated by a console from 13 years ago?

Please. Let. Us. Change. This.

AT LEAST set it to the current Xbox Live account picture... this is making the Xbox Live service look bad.
#11 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 11:07:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SavingPrincess2 Go to Quoted Post
Yes... this is insane and hilarious... Microsoft stopped producing the Xbox 360 over two and a half years ago... I think it's time these forums stop using 2005 technology.

What forum on the internet in 2018 ties your avatar to a profile generated by a console from 13 years ago?

Please. Let. Us. Change. This.

AT LEAST set it to the current Xbox Live account picture... this is making the Xbox Live service look bad.

I was just gonna post this question glad I searched. I don't know what they are thinking with this forum. No alert or mention notifications but mainly it is painfully slow. I'm guessing it will soon move to the new Forza support page where the sign-in system isn't working for me (if I want do do non-MS sign-in).
#12 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 1:01:01 PM(UTC)
My avatar is just default, it's like I'm a permanent guest. Who makes games, and can't get a site to work?

Notification

Icon
Error