1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 8:55:57 AM(UTC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfmPsSqv8RM

"Three newly licensed drivers.
A 700 horsepower Lamborghini Aventador.
And professional racecar driver, Tanner Foust, here to show them the right way to drive in Forza Horizon 3 and the wrong way to drive in real life.
This is Driver's Unstruction, where limitations and rules are stripped away so you can embrace the thrill of wild racing."

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/770300895774908417

Edited by user Wednesday, August 31, 2016 11:49:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#2 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 8:59:38 AM(UTC)
What exactly is this?
#3 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:03:49 AM(UTC)
Haha x) Loved it
#4 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:06:29 AM(UTC)
another Forza Fuel?
#5 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:34:03 AM(UTC)
Whoa wait what??
#6 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:39:43 AM(UTC)
Could that be next to the Gold Mine on the map? South of the Gold mine on the Forza Horizon 3 map looks like the video!
#7 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:49:50 AM(UTC)
This is what I found when I searched up drivers unstruction
There was the Xbox|Canada thing that you could click on but under that was this

Driver's Unstruction. Professional driver Tanner Foust and a 700 horsepower Lamborghini Aventador take 3 ...

But when you click on the link it only shows the trailer! Weird. That might not make sense with no pics but that's what I found
#8 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:13:57 PM(UTC)
I notice a ESRB rating in the video which points that this event might be some sort of a video game demo or APP? I don't know if you can use an ESRB on something like Forza Fuel which is probably categorized as a TV show. Anyone know?
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 1:12:15 PM(UTC)

I mean, seriously, what?

Edited by user Monday, August 29, 2016 3:38:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I was raised on Gran Turismo, but hey, Polyphony doesn't want my money anymore.
#10 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 5:15:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: UFknight Go to Quoted Post
Could that be next to the Gold Mine on the map? South of the Gold mine on the Forza Horizon 3 map looks like the video!

Nah, this looks like live action.
#11 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 10:19:16 PM(UTC)
lol **** is that kids face xD
 2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:06:50 AM(UTC)
Alright so I was pretty hyped up for forza unstruction BUT all it turned out to be was some teenagers driving around a fast Lamborghini in some dirt. There wasn't even any horizon 3 footage or news or ANYTHING for that matter. It was very disappointing and I'm hoping they add more news to this thing in the future. And maybe that's just my opinion:)

P.s. xXyomamaXx
#13 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:09:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xXyomamaXx3492 Go to Quoted Post
Alright so I was pretty hyped up for forza unstruction BUT all it turned out to be was some teenagers driving around a fast Lamborghini in some dirt. There wasn't even any horizon 3 footage or news or ANYTHING for that matter. It was very disappointing and I'm hoping they add more news to this thing in the future. And maybe that's just my opinion:)

P.s. xXyomamaXx

I was disappointed as well...
#14 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:16:25 AM(UTC)
Full video is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfmPsSqv8RM

Not much to see really. It's a nice video, but no new information for us. Just another PR video.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:24:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 9:44:45 AM(UTC)
coulda been a longer video... most of the vid was trying to start the car lol amusing though. Lord knows I'll never get to drive one...
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 11:45:35 AM(UTC)
There wasn't even any horizon 3 footage or news or ANYTHING for that matter. It was very disappointing....

Originally Posted by: Coldxblooded 33 Go to Quoted Post

I think I'll pass on watching as it's not FH3 related. Thanks for saving me from the disappointment. If I want to watch kids racing around I'll just go down the road.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:59:15 PM(UTC)
completely pointless video; doesn't do much to hype/advertise the game. It's the equivalent of showing some pleebs at a shooting range then slapping the Battlefield logo on top.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:00:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:08:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
completely pointless video; doesn't do much to hype/advertise the game. It's the equivalent of showing some pleebs at a shooting range then slapping the Battlefield logo on top.

What is this? I'm an information junky but not every tidbit needs to satisfy my appetite during a time I can't play the game anyway. When I was twelve I got to go to a Lamborghini dealership and just sitting in a Countach was the greatest thing ever. Did you see the looks on those kids' faces? They're not "pleebs," they're car fans like the rest of us. We love cars here, and car fans too. That's part of building the excitement for the game. If you can't say anything nice consider the fact that you're under no obligation to post at all.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:54:21 PM(UTC)
Lol!! It looked like everyone had a lot of fun making that video.

Although it didn't show any new game play, it was very entertaining to watch.

...so that's the face you make when you first 700 horsepower firsthand. :D
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 2:02:06 PM(UTC)
I would have loved to have had that oppertunity! Gosh that looked fun
#21 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 3:45:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wideload1971 Go to Quoted Post
There wasn't even any horizon 3 footage or news or ANYTHING for that matter. It was very disappointing....

Originally Posted by: Coldxblooded 33 Go to Quoted Post

I think I'll pass on watching as it's not FH3 related. Thanks for saving me from the disappointment. If I want to watch kids racing around I'll just go down the road.

same man
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#22 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 12:36:06 AM(UTC)
Lol this video is hilarious, definately check it out if you didn't see it yet. Thumbs up for whoever came up with the concept. :)

https://youtu.be/RfmPsSqv8RM
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#23 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 1:08:25 AM(UTC)
^^ Thanks Max! I couldn't find an existing thread and I assumed if there was one you'd put me in there within 30 minutes. ;)
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III

Notification

Icon
Error