1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 12:05:53 AM(UTC)
Im sharing this because it had to be one of the best races I have ever been involved in. We often hear about crashers on this forum so I thought it would make a nice change to see close, clean racing. Such a shame I only captured the last 2 laps because all 5 were like this. As much as I tried I just could not get pass cleanly!

https://youtu.be/TBf8l4gbYdo
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 1:06:56 AM(UTC)
I had a similar experience in one of my 1v1s, racing with OCR Satanas. I'd never raced with him before or spoken to him before, yet we had 3 awesome races where we swapped places regularly throughout, and on the couple of occasions where there was accidental contact the person who felt responsible backed off and then we went again. On the last lap of the decider I made a mistake and he nudged me as a result of my mistake, and we both slowed down to let the other guy take the lead. That's on the last lap of a race where the loser gets eliminated from the competition, between two guys who don't know each other from Adam.

It was the best fun I've had in Forza in ages and I didn't begrudge him the win in the slightest.

#3 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:32:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EMW IVORBIGUN Go to Quoted Post
Im sharing this because it had to be one of the best races I have ever been involved in. We often hear about crashers on this forum so I thought it would make a nice change to see close, clean racing. Such a shame I only captured the last 2 laps because all 5 were like this. As much as I tried I just could not get pass cleanly!

https://youtu.be/TBf8l4gbYdo

This if I'm ahead of someone on a track that suits me almost no one can ever pass me.
Then most of the time they either pass me by using the huge run-off area's or they bring my car out of balance.
But if I'm behind someone and I make a mistake I always let him go in front of me. I have to say it pays off as I finished in the top 1% of week 3s league.

Edited by user Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:33:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 1:33:37 PM(UTC)
Hi there! I love that race too! I actually recorded all three of them. Will upload them tomorrow. :D

Notification

Icon
Error