This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 4:07:04 PM(UTC)
Apologies if this was answered elsewhere - I did a search before posting this.

I preordered the FH3 Ulimate edition (Digital) and as per the posts here: "All digital editions purchased by 9/27/16 include the FH2 Rockstar Energy Car Pack DLC and the FM6 Meguiar's Car Pack DLC.". Unless I have misinterpreted this, I can make use of these existing car packs now?

I own Forza 6 and FH2 and the cars from either of those packs are not unlocked yet for me. When I go to purchase them (in both games), they show up as $0.00, but when I click on them, it returns some server error.

Have I misunderstood and am being too impatient - they'll be available on release day, or, should I have access to them now and there's a problem?

Thanks!

Edited by user Sunday, August 21, 2016 4:33:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 4:35:49 PM(UTC)
Take a look at your Games & Apps Ready to Install queue, you might have to push them to Install. (Maybe given the deadline that they may not become available until that time?)
#3 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 12:37:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lasher67 Go to Quoted Post
Apologies if this was answered elsewhere - I did a search before posting this.

I preordered the FH3 Ulimate edition (Digital) and as per the posts here: "All digital editions purchased by 9/27/16 include the FH2 Rockstar Energy Car Pack DLC and the FM6 Meguiar's Car Pack DLC.". Unless I have misinterpreted this, I can make use of these existing car packs now?

I own Forza 6 and FH2 and the cars from either of those packs are not unlocked yet for me. When I go to purchase them (in both games), they show up as $0.00, but when I click on them, it returns some server error.

Have I misunderstood and am being too impatient - they'll be available on release day, or, should I have access to them now and there's a problem?

Thanks!

it doesn't unlock in those two games. It's the packages from those to games being unlocked in FH3. So you get those to car packs in FH3 from the start.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 1:13:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: taakebanke Go to Quoted Post
it doesn't unlock in those two games. It's the packages from those to games being unlocked in FH3. So you get those to car packs in FH3 from the start.

That can't be right.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/FH3_Pre-Order
Quote:
Note that players who purchase any digital bundle of Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox will also receive two car packs available immediately for use in previous Forza games – the Rockstar Energy Car Pack from Forza Horizon 2 and the Meguiar’s Car Pack from Forza Motorsport 6.
#5 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 4:07:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Take a look at your Games & Apps Ready to Install queue, you might have to push them to Install. (Maybe given the deadline that they may not become available until that time?)
I haven't received my packs either, from my Ultimate order from a few weeks ago. I just checked the Que and there is nothing there.

#6 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 4:24:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
I haven't received my packs either, from my Ultimate order from a few weeks ago. I just checked the Que and there is nothing there.

Maybe it's not just in the 'My Games & Apps' general queue, rather in the queue of the game itself. Select the game, than press the 'start' button (the one with the three lines on it) and select 'manage game'. There is a 'Ready to install' tab there as well. Once, a DLC package I wanted to download was just sitting there doing nothing.
If you can't find it there, then I don't know.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 5:15:56 AM(UTC)
Hi folks,

they don't auto-queue. Quickest way to grab them is select manage game from the tile, then hit the 'see in store' option. Once opened click 'Show all' next to addons and search for Rockstar or Meguiar's pack.

They will be showing a price on the screen but once you click into the pack they will show a discount of 100%.

Enjoy! :)
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 5:21:29 AM(UTC)
Quote:
Note that players who purchase any digital bundle of Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox will also receive two car packs available immediately for use in previous Forza games – the Rockstar Energy Car Pack from Forza Horizon 2 and the Meguiar’s Car Pack from Forza Motorsport 6.
[/quote]

Highlight so they can see it better. :)
Quote:
[/quote]

Edited by user Monday, August 22, 2016 5:22:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 12:49:14 PM(UTC)
I got home and checked the game queue - no luck. In game it doesn't download so then I went to the XBox store, hunted down the car packs which were listed as "Free" and was able to download them from there.
#10 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 1:47:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post
Highlight so they can see it better. :)
Quote:

Well that just sucks. I'm only interested in the digital version because of all of the following:

1. I'm about an hour away from the nearest store offering the game early.

2. Games shipped straight to my house almost never get here as early as they claim and I can't justify paying extra if it's already advertised that I'll get it early.

3. None of the perks outside of the game interest me -- they only collect dust. If I'm going to pay extra, I want it to be for something that I can use. In game content is expected.

4. I ALREADY HAVE BOTH OF THESE!!!

Edited by user Monday, August 22, 2016 1:48:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 3:33:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SadisticZeus Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks,

they don't auto-queue. Quickest way to grab them is select manage game from the tile, then hit the 'see in store' option. Once opened click 'Show all' next to addons and search for Rockstar or Meguiar's pack.

They will be showing a price on the screen but once you click into the pack they will show a discount of 100%.

Enjoy! :)
No luck there for me. I already have the McGuire pack in 6 but the Rockstar pack in Horizon2 still says that I would need to Purchase it for 6.99

Notification

Icon
Error