2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 5:50:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post
Sorry for the horrible quality photos, taken on my lg g4 lol.

you're taking pictures of your computer screen with your phone...
you do know there is a thing you can do to screen cap your desktop right?
press CTRL+PrtSc (Print Screen) and then go in Paint and do CTRL+V and it will paste it in full quality of your screen, there you can crop stuff if you have to and then save the image lol
here's an example:

I know but I don't want to fool with cropping and stuff cause I have dual monitors at work and when I do a print screen it does both screens at once lol. and that's a lot of cropping to do.

https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html

Just press prt scr and mark what you want to take screenshot of. And upload and share the link. Fairly easy. And it doesn't take more than you choose
#27 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 6:20:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: taakebanke Go to Quoted Post

press CTRL+PrtSc (Print Screen) and then go in Paint and do CTRL+V and it will paste it in full quality of your screen, there you can crop stuff if you have to and then save the image lol
here's an example:

I know but I don't want to fool with cropping and stuff cause I have dual monitors at work and when I do a print screen it does both screens at once lol. and that's a lot of cropping to do.

https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html

Just press prt scr and mark what you want to take screenshot of. And upload and share the link. Fairly easy. And it doesn't take more than you choose

Oh ok ill remember that for next time :), Thank you. I forgot I also have a Snipping Tool I could have used lol.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:26:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 9:55:22 PM(UTC)

here's an example:

ALT-PrtScr will capture only your active window.

In paint, use the select tool to lasso only the section you want to keep then click crop. The rest will get removed. Should only need to crop once, no matter how much you have pasted.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
 2 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 9:36:42 AM(UTC)
I used my snipping tool this time lol :P.
Well guys still cant change the exhaust tips :(. So that does confirm that the wing can be changed on the wide bodies. Hopefully they put the massive RB wing for the 240sx. Cant wait. I wasn't thinking when I put RB and LB I ment RB and LW lol.

for a little bonus got this answer: :D

Edited by user Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:18:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:00:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CVG23 Go to Quoted Post
I did see that other vid and before I had the impression it was just gonna be wheels and the body kits but now it does seem like many more parts, exciting!
ya, it's probably the vista part considering it looks like a background kinda like 5/6 but it does have a more need to speed look to me heh.

Affinity for aftermarket?? Wow talk about dragging the motorsport into the horizon! I mean they are bringing back auction house, putting vista in. I actually love this idea, because i love unlocking stuff.

Yeah. I'm just hoping that we can ditch that ducktale RB wing for the Big RB wing that mounts below the trunk lid.

same
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:04:14 AM(UTC)
Well guys still cant change the exhaust tips :(. So that does confirm that the wing can be changed on the wide bodies. Hopefully they put the massive RB wing for the 240sx. Cant wait. I wasn't thinking when I put RB and LB I ment RB and LW lol.

doms charger here we go!

#32 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:05:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: forzainformer2 Go to Quoted Post

doms charger here we go!

Not just doms charger, but the option to put blowers on other muscle cars.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:09:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: forzainformer2 Go to Quoted Post

doms charger here we go!

Not just doms charger, but the option to put blowers on other muscle cars.

Ill be happy as long as its on the 1969 charger daytona

#34 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:24:46 AM(UTC)
Any is good for me lol. Ive been wanting blowers in forza before they did doms charger in FH2.
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:31:12 PM(UTC)
Blowers, eh?

That should be fun. Good on ya Soules Reaper.
One of "The 50"
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:36:49 PM(UTC)
Nice to see if i can put one on the 73 falcon to make a mad max interceptor
#37 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:40:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
Blowers, eh?

Yup yup super excited now lol.
thank ya good sir. I thought I just throw some questions at ralph and maybe get an answer lol. Started out with if the exhaust tip was changeable this time around but unfortunately it is not :( to the blowers being a customization option which I honestly was expecting a no on that one lol. I also asked him what exactly the upgrade heroes really is but never got an answer to that one.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:42:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 6:15:36 AM(UTC)
Blowers, eh?

thank ya good sir. I thought I just throw some questions at ralph and maybe get an answer lol. Started out with if the exhaust tip was changeable this time around but unfortunately it is not :( to the blowers being a customization option which I honestly was expecting a no on that one lol. I also asked him what exactly the upgrade heroes really is but never got an answer to that one.

If I recall from a previous video or Q&A the Upgrade Heroes analogous to Quick Upgrade but perhaps only for the visual side of things. If you want a premade wide-body kit or visual car set up you can find it directly in Upgrade Heroes without having to add everything piece by piece. As with quick upgrade, you can do this and then go back and modify any [modifiable] piece you'd like.

I can't remember which video or interview this came from but I believe it was one with Ralph.
#39 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 6:30:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Blowers, eh?

If I recall from a previous video or Q&A the Upgrade Heroes analogous to Quick Upgrade but perhaps only for the visual side of things. If you want a premade wide-body kit or visual car set up you can find it directly in Upgrade Heroes without having to add everything piece by piece. As with quick upgrade, you can do this and then go back and modify any [modifiable] piece you'd like.

I can't remember which video or interview this came from but I believe it was one with Ralph.

Interesting. I would have thought it would have something to do with the Horizon Edition Cars they now have now.
#40 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 11:13:46 AM(UTC)
It would be insane to slap an American blower in a British reliant.
#41 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 6:40:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xXyomamaXx3492 Go to Quoted Post
It would be insane to slap an American blower in a British reliant.

Yes it would and very fun lol.
#42 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 11:57:32 PM(UTC)
I want a blower on the bel air with the widest rear drag tyres. But by rights, any car that has a supercharger should have a blower option, it's just an air catcher at the end of the day. Actually does engine layout perhaps make it impossible for some cars?
#43 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:49:22 AM(UTC)
Blowers as well now? But still no customisable exhaust tips. I mean blowers are cool, but for the few cars I'd use them on.. pretty much every car in Forza needs a different exhaust..
#44 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 8:58:17 AM(UTC)
simply touch the Windows key on your keyboard and type "snipping tool" and hit enter.
use your mouse pointer and left button to highlight what you want captured on the screen.
imagine that, no cropping.
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error