This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2015 12:45:36 AM(UTC)
Question: Now that FM6 is almost upon us, and will come loaded with all of the tracks included in FM5, will that game continue to exist with server support and hopper updates? Or is the plan to shut down its server support with the intention of forcing Forzarians to purchase FM6?

No response yet, but in reality, why would anyone want to play FM5 when FM6 is out with grandfathered content from FM5? I think I will uninstall this game eventually.

Update: I have only 139 GB left and the only digital copy running on my hard drive is FH2. With the release of FM6 I have no other recourse but to uninstall that program in an attempt to recoup much needed space. Question is, if I uninstall the game, will it affect the games I own under FM.net / Rewards??

Edited by user Monday, September 21, 2015 11:53:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#52 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 5:49:26 PM(UTC)
When does FM5 game stats sync with the Hub? i've played a bit over the last few days and the hub is out of date.
User is suspended until 2/17/2045 11:18:44 AM(UTC)
#53 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:58:26 PM(UTC)
Where can I find a list of all the cars inc. DLC without any symbol or abbreviation for the DLC name next to the car for DLC cars.

Edited by user Friday, October 30, 2015 3:08:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Racing is a passion. Live for it.

Gallery
#54 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 8:27:23 PM(UTC)
Can anybody tell me how the Forza points works I know you can go to the forzamotorsport.net and redeem points but how do you get more points to get more prices on understand how the point system works so can someone help me out with that
#55 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2015 2:44:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FireWheels58 Go to Quoted Post
Where can I find a list of all the cars inc. DLC without any symbol or abbreviation for the DLC name next to the car for DLC cars.

Try the Forza Rewards FAQ
#56 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2016 1:25:33 PM(UTC)
Have not been gaming in a year, now I bought live the other day for forza5 i cant use my DLC cars they are in my garage but cant use the?
#57 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2016 7:27:03 PM(UTC)
What exactly is happening as you go through the menus and select actions?
#58 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:39:27 AM(UTC)
I would like to know who was responsible for programming the car physics and the driver AI on forza 5, because honestly they are rubbish. I have the drivertar set to professional and they still drive like rookies and as for the car handling well what can I say, the slightest tap on another car you go into a massive spinor you enter a corner slightly to fast your heading off the track or the rear of your car is trying to overtake the front. THANK GOD it is semi sorted in forza 6.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error